Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Can you help me?as i read the threads,i only need book one patch+book two and nicest/inc patch to have every content right?then where should i put the book one patch file?
Sorry, I don't have any versions of the patch saved anywhere.

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
well after play it or better say start .. it seem only Novel nothing else in.. disappointed . u do nothing just reading 3d comic cant say its a GAME at all . well isn't my type but i give 10/10 for art which is cool

Phil_Herbunz

Nov 14, 2019
New patch says there's New Jenny content, but I have not figured out how to see it. Options 14 and 15 both say "Jenny Visits the Hospital" and go to the same Jenny>Chuck>Lauren content that's been there for some time now.

Playing Android .36 INC Book 1 + 2.

Last version also had the 14 and 15 being the same path... Screenshot_20220516-215952_Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES.jpg

Dec 30, 2018
New patch says there's New Jenny content, but I have not figured out how to see it. Options 14 and 15 both say "Jenny Visits the Hospital" and go to the same Jenny>Chuck>Lauren content that's been there for some time now.

Playing Android .36 INC Book 1 + 2.

Last version also had the 14 and 15 being the same path... View attachment 1815148
Jenny's new content is just at the start, her first transformation scene was updated with new models and a little bit of new content

Reactions: Phil_Herbunz

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
Bloodlines v0.36 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version.
If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Also note that, while this month's patch alters character relationships to match prior INC Patches, it does NOT add INC content to the latest hardcore scenes.

Download
Mega
there is any patch for book one?

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
sadly no, current build only.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in script
    if endprologue:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if endprologue:
NameError: name 'endprologue' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in script
    if endprologue:
  File "A:\Games\Fun Games\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "A:\Games\Fun Games\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "A:\Games\Fun Games\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if endprologue:
NameError: name 'endprologue' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES 0.23
Thu Apr 28 14:06:51 2022
Though I cant patch this, I did narrow down the issue. The error stems from the Incest Patch, after reinstalling Book 1 and the Book 1 patch I was able to proceed past the error point without issue.

Gop1985

Sep 6, 2018
Bloodlines v0.36 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version.
If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Also note that, while this month's patch alters character relationships to match prior INC Patches, it does NOT add INC content to the latest hardcore scenes.

Download
Mega
Hi, can i use this on 0.24, if not where can i find the right one. tks

Phantom_Cloake

Aug 19, 2020
Though I cant patch this, I did narrow down the issue. The error stems from the Incest Patch, after reinstalling Book 1 and the Book 1 patch I was able to proceed past the error point without issue.
Do you have the book 1 patch? if so, can you share it? It would be much appreciated.

The error i send in, was just to show that guy, that the new (for book 2) dos'nt work with book 1

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes