Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
You
i think there is a bug with lisa...when she escape from her sister aND arrive to crossroad below the mountain..stoy goes back to her sister and zeke that goes hunting and repeat... i continued Bens tory choosing the red answer and it get me to book 2 and nopw Lisa have little teeth...but i didn't see any content about her being biten...any help?
You didn't miss anything. Lisa gets little fangs afters spending a night attached to a serpent. It's a change that's suppouse to confuse us as players as much as it confuses lisa.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
How do you see the new content? Fiona's Bloodline tells me to see Oliver's and Oliver's tells me to see Stacy's bloodline. Only there is no Stacy bloodline in book 2 for me. The only Stacy bloodline is in book 1 and it leads to the alter with everyone else. After that, I have seen zero option to follow Stacy or Oliver. When the girls take over the spa/clothing store I can follow Mia, Raze and Mercy, or Dana and Riley. Terry's path ends after Ben turns her. She doesn't appear in any of the school scenes, so how do I start the 34.1 content?

Reactions: DuneRocky

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
So I see some updates with animation and some not can anyone explain? did the dev stop doing animation or does he add them later?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Some sort of instructional or explanation on the FP would be good, wtf is the difference between the book 1 links, the book 1 patch links and the book 2 links, as well as the incest patch. Wtf do i download to play this game right? The FP gives absolutely no clues and i cbf'd searching the entire thread for the explanation given to the last person who asked this question. I shouldn't need to make this post ffs.

Reactions: Garatempus2

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Some sort of instructional or explanation on the FP would be good, wtf is the difference between the book 1 links, the book 1 patch links and the book 2 links, as well as the incest patch. Wtf do i download to play this game right? The FP gives absolutely no clues and i cbf'd searching the entire thread for the explanation given to the last person who asked this question. I shouldn't need to make this post ffs.
Download .34. Then add book one patch and incest patch.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

DuneRocky

Aug 27, 2017
How do you see the new content? Fiona's Bloodline tells me to see Oliver's and Oliver's tells me to see Stacy's bloodline. Only there is no Stacy bloodline in book 2 for me. The only Stacy bloodline is in book 1 and it leads to the alter with everyone else. After that, I have seen zero option to follow Stacy or Oliver. When the girls take over the spa/clothing store I can follow Mia, Raze and Mercy, or Dana and Riley. Terry's path ends after Ben turns her. She doesn't appear in any of the school scenes, so how do I start the 34.1 content?
Had the same issue. You must install the book 1 patch to see the scenes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.35

Note: If you have the Book One patch installed, you will notice a hole in Gisele's Bloodline. At present, there is no 8th scene.
Don't try to look for it; it's not there.
If you do NOT have the Book One Patch installed, this means that Gisele's Bloodline can be played once Rachel opens the lingerie shoppe. This is important because Gisele is the path to Tasha and most of this month's content.

For a more in-depth explanation, .

Bloodlines v0.35 for PC/Linux - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.35 for Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.35 for PC/Linux - Lite

Bloodlines v0.35 for Mac - Lite

Bloodlines Book One Patch:

Book One Patch - Heavy
Mega

Book One Patch - Lite
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingvlad

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So I have to download the patch of the first book to see everything? even though its like 8gbs total?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.36.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)

keep in mind that "Book Two" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.05.2022 (incest versions of v0.36)

Last edited:

A3439868

May 3, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.35.

keep in mind that "Book Two" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Book Two + Book One Program cannot be installed

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Haven't played this before - I need latest DL (.35) + Book 1 patch + i-patch ?

* What's the difference between Lite & Heavy?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Can you please tell me the name of this game folder thank you!
Android/data/org.bloodlines2.the66 for Book Two or respectively Android/data/org.bloodlines2.p.the66 for Book Two + Book One.

Reactions: A3439868

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
The constant additions of characters and transformations are getting a bit much. There are so many of them now and with each addition the wait before an update of your favourites gets longer and longer.

Reactions: indio68
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes