Dec 30, 2018
is there still a way to download 0.08.1 or earlier? I've wanted to try the old version but anything I can find is too old and doesn't have the file up anymore

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
this game really needs an IN-GAME tree to track the lines and stories. It's too easy to confuse the girls and forget what has been explored and what hasn't. You then get locked out of content and have to keep repeating as a guess and check process.
Maybe. For me it was more than enough when the bloodlines were numbered to keep track.

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
Sure, that'd be fine. Honestly, whatever is easiest that gives the player clear direction as to what has been done and what is needed to be done next suits me just fine. Clarity to guide the paths.

One thing that I have found confusing is when you choose a line from the clear list of labeled bloodlines, to advancing through their story and then suddenly are faced with the image of 2-4 unlabeled people standing in front of you. I love the imagery but it doesn't aid in trying to follow one specific path. I routinely will click one that I've explored before and only discover that fact when their name is revealed 3-4 pages into the new line and have to scroll back to find the one I wanted pursue.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game! I love the writing, the graphics, THE CORRUPTION- but I've hit quite a few walls where it seems the only solution is to grind through stories to finish whatever it was that I was missing. More direction as to where the new scenes are or unfinished lines are would be helpful. The "unlocked" text seems to be sporadic and a hint as to which lines have unlocked or unfinished paths would go a long way. My 2 cents, for what it's worth. Probably not worth even that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DuneRocky

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Played just now.
Personally I would have preferred no other men (like kill them all) and also white milk rather than red one.

Renders are nicely done though.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Played just now.
Personally I would have preferred no other men (like kill them all) and also white milk rather than red one.

Renders are nicely done though.
I don't know about that...I'm ok with the master and maybe 1 or 2 others to turn their own families and create their mini-family harem because that scene with the twins and their parents was ridiculously stupid hot! :love: That said, I agree somewhat and don't need equal amount of men and women vamps. Just a relatively much smaller amount of males/vampire dick should be enough.

Don't forget despite how powerful they are, they are still very vulnerable and somewhat surprisingly easy to kill. I think there should be more involved in turning someone rather than just being bitten. I like the idea of exchanging blood/bodily fluids that begin to corrupt and take root to begin the change.

Dec 30, 2018
Was messing around and edited a picture from the patreon of Gisele to make her look like a fully transformed vampire. The picture is public so don't worry, I'm not leaking anything from patreon, just thought people in the thread might appreciate it. :) Gisele vamp edit.jpg

Feb 18, 2018
ok reading the readmme.txt it clarify all.
This patch will add all Book One content to "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines". It will unlock all Bloodlines: Book One story content, images, animations, and music in any build of Bloodlines starting with v0.33, but it is incompatible with builds pre-dating v0.33.

Installing this update will NOT overwrite patches like the Low Spec Patch and Nicest/INC Patch.

This patch is cross-compatible between Heavy, Lite, Mac, and PC/Linux builds of Bloodlines.

Installation:
1. In the "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-BookOnePatch" zip file, find the folder labeled "game".

2. Now, find and open the Moniker Smith's Bloodlines installation folder on your computer.

3a. For PC/Linux users, move the "game" folder from the "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-BookOnePatch" zip file
into location "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.##-pc" in your Moniker Smith's Bloodlines installation folder.

3b. For Mac users, move the "game" folder from the "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-BookOnePatch" zip file into
location "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" in your Moniker Smith's Bloodlines installation folder.

4. Run the game as usual. This patch will allow you to start Bloodlines from the beginning of Book One and access all of the Bloodlines menus in Book One.

This patch will NOT interfere with your game progress or overwrite patches like the Low Spec Patch and Nicest/INC Patch, but saves made in Book One may not work with an installation that does not include the Book One Patch.
this should be pinned to OP

Reactions: sava75

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
That said, I agree somewhat and don't need equal amount of men and women vamps.
The thing is that it kinda devalues the whole "master" relation because it really does not matter if the girls start converting other people and whore themselves out.

Don't forget despite how powerful they are, they are still very vulnerable and somewhat surprisingly easy to kill. I think there should be more involved in turning someone rather than just being bitten. I like the idea of exchanging blood/bodily fluids that begin to corrupt and take root to begin the change.
Yeah, the idea about gradual corruption is also cool, it is just that it happens quite fast. I also think the game would benefit from kinda slower progression with less jumps from one point of view to another as all these events are kinda short - it feels like navigating through gallery rather than a coherent story.

But damn, renders are really nice.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Is this relationship available only with the patch or can it be accessed without the patch?

Everything is accessible without the fun patch. Instead of their parents they'll be their legal tutors or some shit. No idea the relationship they have, never played one frame of the game without incest patch. It's all just a curtain of smoke to avoid patreon BS.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The thing is that it kinda devalues the whole "master" relation because it really does not matter if the girls start converting other people and whore themselves out.

Yeah, the idea about gradual corruption is also cool, it is just that it happens quite fast. I also think the game would benefit from kinda slower progression with less jumps from one point of view to another as all these events are kinda short - it feels like navigating through gallery rather than a coherent story.

But damn, renders are really nice.
Yeah to be honest, I would have been just as happy if all the girls were not the ones doing the actual turning, but rather the master was still responsible for most if not all of them. Then again, if they are looking to take over the town asap, its more efficient to have at least a couple of appointed vamp leaders chosen by the master to turn those they felt could be in key positions to get the ball rolling without raising the alarm of the humans.

As for how quickly those are turned, I like the idea the more powerful the vamp, the quicker they can turn. So the master would be the only one to practically instantly turn anyone, meanwhile those acolytes he has chosen use their blood and even then the change takes at least a 2-3 days of ingesting plenty of blood to where we can see their metamorphosis over 3 stages and they reach their final form.

Is this relationship available only with the patch or can it be accessed without the patch?
Everything is accessible without the fun patch. Instead of their parents they'll be their legal tutors or some shit. No idea the relationship they have, never played one frame of the game without incest patch. It's all just a curtain of smoke to avoid patreon BS.
The content I imagine is still possible but they are not going to be the twins' parents without the nicest patch. The patch is pretty easy to apply, just copy it into the game folder and problem solved.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Found a bug: If you press "Continue this bloodline" here, it will switch to Lisa's bloodline instead of continuing Wanda's

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Not really. The slower progression is happening right now in the last 10 or so updates and patreons on the discord server are quite fed up with it. Many people want full corruptions to happen again.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Not really. The slower progression is happening right now in the last 10 or so updates and patreons on the discord server are quite fed up with it. Many people want full corruptions to happen again.
I haven't finished the game but as far as I can see corruption happen within a single scene no? Girls are transformed during the intercourse

Dec 30, 2018
I haven't finished the game but as far as I can see corruption happen within a single scene no? Girls are transformed during the intercourse
there's 3 stages to the corruption, and lately all the updates have been bouncing around to different people only being corrupted to the 1st stage, people want them to go all the way, or at least someone since it's been a while since anyone has transformed fully into a vampire

Reactions: Lara Snow

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i think there is a bug with lisa...when she escape from her sister aND arrive to crossroad below the mountain..stoy goes back to her sister and zeke that goes hunting and repeat... i continued Bens tory choosing the red answer and it get me to book 2 and nopw Lisa have little teeth...but i didn't see any content about her being biten...any help?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf u needes to clik below on book 2 to see the other bloodlines?? but when they where supposed to be in in book 2 if i didn't choosed Ben true choice yet?? bah

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes