RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
*** book1

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have problems with unlocking Kevins bloodline? I went through it 5 times at least and it still tales me it is not unlocked and therefore any bloodline that stems from him is also not unlocked can someone help?
You need to restart the Katie bloodline until you see the message "Katie bloodline unlocked"

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Bloodlines v0.33.1

Bloodlines: Book Two starts here! Bloodlines v0.33.1 functions both as a standalone game AND as a platform for the complete Bloodlines experience. Bloodlines v0.33.1 on its own contains ONLY content from Bloodlines: Book Two, but installing the Book One Patch allows access to the whole story so far. For a more in-depth explanation, .

The key things to remember:

• Bloodlines v0.33.1 and the Book One Patch are NOT compatible with earlier builds
  • Bloodlines v0.33.1 and the Book One Patch ARE compatible with the Low Spec Patch
  • There is a chance your old save files will function incorrectly
  • Many triggers you've activated in the past have been moved, so you may need to unlock content again.
  • This patch put a number of complicated changes on top of last month's complicated changes, so don't be shy with the bug reports!

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for PC/Linux - Heavy
Mega

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for Mac - Heavy
Mega

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for PC/Linux - Lite
Mega

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for Mac - Lite
Mega

Bloodlines Book One Patch:

Book One Patch - Heavy
Mega

Book One Patch - Lite
Mega

you may want to put the book 1 patch in the first page.. the only thing there is the actual book one

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
BTW guys, if you don't have a full save and want to skip scenes you don't like, just enable console on RenPY (surely a guide is around on this site) and use it to jump to the desired scene.

It took me 4 minutes to enable it, and 2 more to find the label I wanted to jump to.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, we need to download the 0.33.1 base version, the Book One patch, and the 0.33.1 incest patch if we want that, delete the previous version, and install it all fresh, right? No part of this gets merged with the previous install like the last few updates? Are updates past this going to work like that again?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There should be a "unlock all of season one" button so we don't have to play through the entire book one since we have already lol as it is the skip button does not work normally so you can't skip through everything

jafarian

May 25, 2017
How do you stack the updates properly? I got the last one of book one downloaded, do you just replace the files for 33.1 over them? I wanted to know for the mod as well since that will muck up things.

Aug 5, 2021
Was wondering the same thing. Copied the contents of Book One into the 0.33.1 folder and then applied the incest patch, and that doesn't seem to be what you're supposed to do, because when I got to the first branch point where you can switch bloodlines, the selection screen was blank.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Mine seems to be working fine. But you need to start a new game. do not load old save files!

Download and extract heavy book two. then heavy book one patch on top of that. then nicest patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lara Snow

winini

Jan 10, 2019
There seems to be a new bug in book one patch that wasn't there before. In Lisa's bloodline right before the choice about going into the woods or back to town, the game jumps back to Stacy's bloodline to the point where she left the cafe. It makes you unable to continue Lisa's bloodline unless you manually choose the last available point in her bloodline so far

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
There seems to be a new bug in book one patch that wasn't there before. In Lisa's bloodline right before the choice about going into the woods or back to town, the game jumps back to Stacy's bloodline to the point where she left the cafe. It makes you unable to continue Lisa's bloodline unless you manually choose the last available point in her bloodline so far
Seem to have fixed it by adding "jump lisa_chooses" to line 33633 of the script.rpy. Will try to attach my updaed script.rpy fille.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
so, to have everything, you download book two and add the book one patch? That'll have everything right?

Aug 5, 2021
Figured out what the problem is. The Book One file from RPDL's torrent isn't the patch, it's some kind of standalone release not meant to be merged with 0.33.1.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
So I can't even get the 33.1 to work by itself without the incest patch or anything else. Anyone figure out how to fix these?

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Bloodlines v0.33.1 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Also note that, while this month's patch alters character relationships to match prior INC Patches,
it does NOT add INC content to the latest hardcore scenes.

INC Update to 0.33.1
Mega
Needs to be updated. Breaks the at the introduction of the 4 girls. Tested with and without the patch.

Reactions: KiraJames
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes