Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
1643391741818.png
OK, how do you unlock Peggy and Imelda? I swear I played every single bloodline multiple times, tried different perspectives and whatnot, but it just will not unlock Peggy and Imelda, what do you need to do?
Also how do you view Riley, Dana and Yolanda's transformation? They show up fully transformed in Jamie's and Ernie's bloodline, but how do you view it?

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
View attachment 1621300
OK, how do you unlock Peggy and Imelda? I swear I played every single bloodline multiple times, tried different perspectives and whatnot, but it just will not unlock Peggy and Imelda, what do you need to do?
Also how do you view Riley, Dana and Yolanda's transformation? They show up fully transformed in Jamie's and Ernie's bloodline, but how do you view it?
OK, I figured it out, for some reason I had to view Clara and Mia turning Tom again, then it continued on to gve me another option with Ben, I don't know, but at least it I figured it out

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to make this game playable from the keyboard? I can't select some of the bloodlines with arrow keys.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lara Snow

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I applied the i patch but Stacy still calls Lisa "roomie" from time to time. Did i mess it up?

I extracted HQ version of v0.23, then update to v0.24, then nicest update

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Lara Snow

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Will there be a story to beat the vampire later? This game looks sad in my opinion because it is full of corruption.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I applied the i patch but Stacy still calls Lisa "roomie" from time to time. Did i mess it up?

I extracted HQ version of v0.23, then update to v0.24, then nicest update
I can't remember. I think that 'roomie' is kinda ironic. Since she's been high from the wine.

Reactions: winini

r98830

Sep 27, 2021
This game feels like a "reverse" imo, like im playing it for story, not this crazy intense sex scenes (btw love the author view on vampires wild lifestyle, feels like an "absolute hedonism bordering on cannibalism" lol)

Usually in most games you are spoon-fed with scenes, diluting them into a boring plot, this game has something that others dont have - all-consuming horror without any chance to escape.

Btw UI definitely needs to be remade. All this lines of bloodlines are probably hard to understand and sometimes, as you can see itt, very confusing.
Would like to see it as genealogy tree or something similar to this, where you can see all your progress.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Does anyone have problems with unlocking Kevins bloodline? I went through it 5 times at least and it still tales me it is not unlocked and therefore any bloodline that stems from him is also not unlocked can someone help?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.33.1

Bloodlines: Book Two starts here! Bloodlines v0.33.1 functions both as a standalone game AND as a platform for the complete Bloodlines experience. Bloodlines v0.33.1 on its own contains ONLY content from Bloodlines: Book Two, but installing the Book One Patch allows access to the whole story so far. For a more in-depth explanation, .

The key things to remember:

• Bloodlines v0.33.1 and the Book One Patch are NOT compatible with earlier builds
  • Bloodlines v0.33.1 and the Book One Patch ARE compatible with the Low Spec Patch
  • There is a chance your old save files will function incorrectly
  • Many triggers you've activated in the past have been moved, so you may need to unlock content again.
  • This patch put a number of complicated changes on top of last month's complicated changes, so don't be shy with the bug reports!

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for PC/Linux - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for PC/Linux - Lite

Bloodlines v0.33.1 for Mac - Lite

Bloodlines Book One Patch:

Book One Patch - Heavy

Book One Patch - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Cmann

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
  • Bloodlines v0.33.1 and the Book One Patch are NOT compatible with earlier builds
  • Bloodlines v0.33.1 and the Book One Patch ARE compatible with the Low Spec Patch
  • There is a chance your old save files will function incorrectly
  • Many triggers you've activated in the past have been moved, so you may need to unlock content again.
SUCH A AMAZING NEWS! :cautious:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.33.1.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)

keep in mind that "Book Two" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.02.2022 (+ incest versions)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes