Throw98

Jan 15, 2021
I get the following error after the 0.23 Update... Anyone having the same problem?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 521, in script call
    " "
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21100, in script call
    "Jenny won't be hanging around Lind when school ends."
  File "game/script.rpy", line 954, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 959, in <module>
    "10. Katie teaches Peter {color=#f00}{font=Buffied.ttf}{size=+38}  unlocked{/size}{/font}{/color}" if not katiepeter and bens_plan:
NameError: name 'katiepeter' is not defined

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.24

Note: The new menu system I'm implementing has given us some trouble in the last few days, so you many encounter some menus that aren't very pretty. You will also see certain characters in the new Bloodlines menu displaying multiple portraits at the same time. This is a side-effect of altering their triggers but will not impair functionality and can be remedied by replaying that character's content.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.24. Please note that a v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.24 patch to a Lite v0.18 install (or Lite to Heavy).

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Bloodlines v0.24

Note: The new menu system I'm implementing has given us some trouble in the last few days, so you many encounter some menus that aren't very pretty. You will also see certain characters in the new Bloodlines menu displaying multiple portraits at the same time. This is a side-effect of altering their triggers but will not impair functionality and can be remedied by replaying that character's content.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.24. Please note that a v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.24 patch to a Lite v0.18 install (or Lite to Heavy).

Update to v0.24 - Heavy

Update to v0.24 - Lite

Excuse me, I have version 23 of the game, I have to download version 18 of the game, install it and overwrite with the update of 24

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So how is Multiple Protags handled in this one? I'm really not a fan of rotating MCs, especially if swapping genders, as that tends to kill the immersion for me, and take me out of the game.
As great as the writing was in Our Red String, the multiple protags killed the game for me. :cry:
Any option to play one consistent MC? :unsure:

Dec 30, 2018
So how is Multiple Protags handled in this one? I'm really not a fan of rotating MCs, especially if swapping genders, as that tends to kill the immersion for me, and take me out of the game.
As great as the writing was in Our Red String, the multiple protags killed the game for me. :cry:
this game is really just a story that you play through without any choice, there isn't really an MC. Throughout the story you choose who's perspective you want to see, with about 26 different POV's you can follow at different points. there are a couple "false endings" you can choose here and there, and at one point you can't advance the story unless you get the other false endings by exploring other POV's you haven't seen yet.

Personally I don't really like games that are technically similar to this, but I really like bloodlines. One of my favorites I've played in the past few months, the writing can be good and everyone's individual stories are interesting enough and intersect with eachother well.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: Incombat and Cmann

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How does mind control work in this game ? is it to make someone a sex slave or a lifeless sex doll ?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Bloodlines v0.24

Update to v0.24 - Heavy

Update to v0.24 - Lite

is there a new content beside the animations and UI? if there are no new scene so i don't have to play it again since i see everything of 0.23 version

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
This is not a game for those who value inmersion above everything. It's a game for people who enjoy stories without the need of being part of it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.24.
  • (with incest)

i advice to start a new game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.01.2022 (v0.24(incest))

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Sadly just isn't for me, while I've always loved vampire games, (especially The Masquerade Bloodlines) I just couldn't get into this one. Namely that I've always liked Ren'Py games for their choices, it made me invested in the story more because I had control of how the events were transpiring, in this it's just a story and you are the viewer not the player. I'd find it more interesting if at least I had input in who became vampires and the consequences of those who aren't, so again I'd be invested in how it all turns out.

I'm not saying that a novel style story isn't interesting, but to me that kind of story is one that has to be well written, with complex characters, something I don't get out of this since once a characters gets corrupted they just turn into a evil lustful character that wants to corrupt others with no added layers. You end up sadly making all your female characters just the same, something that is similar to The Brides of Dracula but the problem is those characters were in the background and didn't need to be written well, these girls are in the for front. I honestly couldn't even tell you Library girl's name because it quickly didn't matter, she just got reduced to vampire bride number one, not even a trace of her old personality just a character who's now evil for the sake of pleasure, and that sadly becomes a template for any other character who's corrupted in my opinion.

This game just doesn't hit home for me, but I still hope others enjoy it where I didn't.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
How do I get bloodlines 17 and 18 ?
also wanna know how to get bloodline 17 and 18
Edit: Nvm found out how its apparently Dana and Riley. "2. Rachel goes to the lingerie shop" triggers them

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes