Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Needs to be updated. Breaks the at the introduction of the 4 girls. Tested with and without the patch.
I just installed it and no problem here
extract v0.33.1 + Book one patch + Nicest patch = Everything work fine
Maybe you need to make sure script.rpyc is updated(launch game once exit; then re-launch it)

P.S. I can choose to start each of the 4 girls bloodline at the start. Started with Jenny (but reload at selection, try other 3) NO Problem!
Book One Patch : This patch will add all Book One content to "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines". It will unlock all Bloodlines: Book One story content.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
If like me you wanted to restart but had 300 pages of saves to delete... :eek:
Looks like the game change it's name at some point, Here's the location:
Users \\ 'Profile_Name' \\ AppData \\ Roaming \\ RenPy \\ BloodRunsCold

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Moniker Smith Finish the game and found 2 bugs
BTW I much prefer how the story develop near the end and you see 'fledgling' stumbling around. Trying to understand what's happening to them. The 3 transformation in a single encounter was getting repetitive. Ex: Lisa, Becky, Gisele, Vicky, Ernie... their 'corruption' is interesting to follow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok, I'm confused because the files are vastly different sizes. Do I need to grab Book One AND Book One Patch? Am I blind or is there nothing in the OP that explains what the patch is and does.

I know the changelog says:
Book Two is here! Install the Book One Patch to access the full Bloodlines experience.
But this means nothing to me. Does it add Book One's content to Book Two so you don't need Book One? If so why is it half the size of Book One?

EDIT: Ok, based on the announcement found on the last page it seems like that is the case. But could someone confirm, Book One is completely unnecessary to download right?

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Ok, I'm confused because the files are vastly different sizes. Do I need to grab Book One AND Book One Patch? Am I blind or is there nothing in the OP that explains what the patch is and does.

I know the changelog says:

But this means nothing to me. Does it add Book One's content to Book Two so you don't need Book One? If so why is it half the size of Book One?

EDIT: Ok, based on the announcement found on the last page it seems like that is the case. But could someone confirm, Book One is completely unnecessary to download right?
Seems like it from what I've checked out.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

Adamöldüamk

Aug 8, 2018
still waiting full vampire lisa i hope she will be prettiest cuz she is the prettiest and tallest one before all that vampire mutation happened .

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.34.1

Bloodlines: Book Two starts here! Bloodlines v0.34.1 functions both as a standalone game AND as a platform for the complete Bloodlines experience. Bloodlines v0.34.1 on its own contains ONLY content from Bloodlines: Book Two, but installing the Book One Patch allows access to the whole story so far. For a more in-depth explanation, .

The key things to remember:

• Bloodlines v0.34.1 and the Book One Patch are NOT compatible with earlier builds
  • Bloodlines v0.34.1 and the Book One Patch ARE compatible with the Low Spec Patch
  • There is a chance your old save files will function incorrectly
  • Many triggers you've activated in the past have been moved, so you may need to unlock content again.
  • This patch put a number of complicated changes on top of last month's complicated changes, so don't be shy with the bug reports!

Bloodlines v0.34.1 for PC/Linux - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.34.1 for Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.34.1 for PC/Linux - Lite

Bloodlines v0.34.1 for Mac - Lite

Bloodlines Book One Patch:

Book One Patch - Heavy
Mega

Book One Patch - Lite
Mega

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kingvlad

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.34.1.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)

keep in mind that "Book Two" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.03.2022 (added incest versions)

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2021
So I have an install question. I have a build about two months old. I don't know if it is book one or two. Should I just download one and see then download book 2? or is it the book one patch I need. hmm

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
This game at this point is so heavy that it needs a torrent... most if not all the links above have a hard limit on intervals/low transfer speedy, what bothers a bit. Maybe a proper torrent of the book 2 with pre-patched book 1 or something...

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I am having a problem. I have found that some character interactions can not be selected through their bloodline, but only through others. Gisele for example. her bloodline has no selections even though I have followed her from the beginning. I have seen her fun with Oliver, the two guys at the café (I believe those were before the Book two separation), then she bites a cop (I think it was Terry), then she wakes up to Mercy and Raze, then she bites Becky.
I also can not start Oliver. I have selected and followed all of the bloodlines available for me and none lead to Oliver, Fiona, Yvette, and the other new girls.
What do I need to do?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
for those like me that never played..what i'ts best to download to have access to all cntent and start from the very beginning? . no need to download Book1? only last version of book 2 and book 1 patch?thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ok reading the readmme.txt it clarify all.
This patch will add all Book One content to "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines". It will unlock all Bloodlines: Book One story content, images, animations, and music in any build of Bloodlines starting with v0.33, but it is incompatible with builds pre-dating v0.33.

Installing this update will NOT overwrite patches like the Low Spec Patch and Nicest/INC Patch.

This patch is cross-compatible between Heavy, Lite, Mac, and PC/Linux builds of Bloodlines.

Installation:
1. In the "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-BookOnePatch" zip file, find the folder labeled "game".

2. Now, find and open the Moniker Smith's Bloodlines installation folder on your computer.

3a. For PC/Linux users, move the "game" folder from the "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-BookOnePatch" zip file
into location "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.##-pc" in your Moniker Smith's Bloodlines installation folder.

3b. For Mac users, move the "game" folder from the "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-BookOnePatch" zip file into
location "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" in your Moniker Smith's Bloodlines installation folder.

4. Run the game as usual. This patch will allow you to start Bloodlines from the beginning of Book One and access all of the Bloodlines menus in Book One.

This patch will NOT interfere with your game progress or overwrite patches like the Low Spec Patch and Nicest/INC Patch, but saves made in Book One may not work with an installation that does not include the Book One Patch.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes