Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Nice game so far. Although I don't like fake-looking-tits, I like the rest of the game. I wonder if there will be a "turn back" road available or if the corruption is... eternal :devilish:
I wonder if there will be a futanari bloodline... I hope so :sneaky:
We're going to play around with the nature of corruption as the story progresses--especially in the mental sense--but the current goal has been to put out as much hardcore content as possible per update. :devilish:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I hope their will not be only corruption and transformation
not funny if all the prey become predator , sometime a prey need to stay a prey and be devoured

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
not funny if all the prey become predator , sometime a prey need to stay a prey and be devoured
This is the flaw I see in the design. If every time they feed on someone they get corrupted, then sooner or later everyone will be nothing but vampires. However if they do not feed, they starve. Do they need to drain the soul to feed? It might not be as good, but it could allow the prey to stay as cattle they could repeatedly feed only on their blood. Perhaps just turning them into a first stage corruption, but holding off on corrupting them further. This would keep them mostly human that would struggle fighting with their corrupted nature and they would not be able to create new vampires or feeding on people, but vampires could feed on them. It would also turn them into addicts for vampire bites and sex.

Curious to see what affect the blood milk has on regular people, making them aroused is obvious, but maybe turn regular people into thralls/addicts of vampires. Could have it mixed in the drinks at the party to cause corruption/orgy of the regular students. I still think the uber boobs is overkill and more of a turn off than a turn on for me.

What about giving each new vampire a unique power/ability? Ben got the hypno thing, clara got the blood milk, mia did not get anything yet, but it could be something shown later. Just a thought anyway.

I am loving what has been shown so far.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
This is the flaw I see in the design. If every time they feed on someone they get corrupted, then sooner or later everyone will be nothing but vampires. However if they do not feed, they starve.
While I hate to see that sort of thing in a setting where vampires are treated like they always existed and we just didn't notice them, I don't have as much of a problem when the vampires are recently created as a tool of destruction by some demonic force or something. Like, yeah, it's a completely unsustainable system that will eventually result in everybody being a starving vampire with nothing to feed on, but sometimes that's the goal. In that case it's no different from a zombie apocalypse, except the zombies are intelligent and sexy (although maybe not so intelligent if they don't see this problem coming).

Reactions: Moniker Smith

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
While I hate to see that sort of thing in a setting where vampires are treated like they always existed and we just didn't notice them, I don't have as much of a problem when the vampires are recently created as a tool of destruction by some demonic force or something. Like, yeah, it's a completely unsustainable system that will eventually result in everybody being a starving vampire with nothing to feed on, but sometimes that's the goal. In that case it's no different from a zombie apocalypse, except the zombies are intelligent and sexy (although maybe not so intelligent if they don't see this problem coming).

If the goal is to destroy everything then I guess it makes sense. It just depends on what the goal is. Whether it wants to destroy or takeover. If it is to destroy then yea, it does not matter, if it wants to take over, then it needs something to sustain itself for the long term. I am just one of those people who like logical consistency in stories. I have to say, if I have to have a choice of apocalypse scenarios, the choice between zombies eating my flesh and turning me into an undead, or being turned into a sex crazed vampire, I will take the second option thank you very much.

Oh, also to the dev, props for the fog, a representation of the corruption spreading through town, along with the glamour to make the vampires look human. Maybe make it so the fog prevents people from leaving the town, new victims/people can come in, but nobody can leave. Making people realize something weird is happening in town.

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I hope their will not be only corruption and transformation
Interesting point. I agree that every encounter can't immediately lead to a corruption scene, which would be very repetitive ( though not necessarily a problem for an adult game). But, hopefully, the character introductions at Lind Academy hint at some more plot that's about to unfold... :sneaky:

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
This is the flaw I see in the design. If every time they feed on someone they get corrupted, then sooner or later everyone will be nothing but vampires. However if they do not feed, they starve. Do they need to drain the soul to feed? It might not be as good, but it could allow the prey to stay as cattle they could repeatedly feed only on their blood. Perhaps just turning them into a first stage corruption, but holding off on corrupting them further. This would keep them mostly human that would struggle fighting with their corrupted nature and they would not be able to create new vampires or feeding on people, but vampires could feed on them. It would also turn them into addicts for vampire bites and sex.

Curious to see what affect the blood milk has on regular people, making them aroused is obvious, but maybe turn regular people into thralls/addicts of vampires. Could have it mixed in the drinks at the party to cause corruption/orgy of the regular students. I still think the uber boobs is overkill and more of a turn off than a turn on for me.

What about giving each new vampire a unique power/ability? Ben got the hypno thing, clara got the blood milk, mia did not get anything yet, but it could be something shown later. Just a thought anyway.

I am loving what has been shown so far.
I love seeing all these theories! This is just the kind of intrigue I was hoping to create.

As you can see, we have lots of directions the story can move in--and many will be explored as the Bloodlines continue to branch.

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Oh, also to the dev, props for the fog, a representation of the corruption spreading through town, along with the glamour to make the vampires look human. Maybe make it so the fog prevents people from leaving the town, new victims/people can come in, but nobody can leave. Making people realize something weird is happening in town.
I think you're going to enjoy how the glamour functions with the vampire perspectives in the scenes from v0.03 on. :devilish:

Reactions: Azriel55

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I would say 'no" because the Bloodlines have barely branched out (at this point), but I'd like to hear what the players think.

I like the setup where during moments, you are given a choice of jumping to different bloodlines, perspective and choices of where to start from. It is better than having to start the game from the beginning. The different POV is pretty good, seeing things from the different people perspective is pretty interesting also.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I like the setup where during moments, you are given a choice of jumping to different bloodlines, perspective and choices of where to start from. It is better than having to start the game from the beginning. The different POV is pretty good, seeing things from the different people perspective is pretty interesting also.
Agreed, but I think in the future there will need to be a new UI implemented for this. I think the dev might have mentioned the same thing earlier in the thread, though, I forget. It's not a problem when there are just a few ways for it to split, but as we get further down the "timeline", there's gonna be a lot of clutter that needs to be organized.

That said, since it seems to just be a two-way split at the end of each scenario, it should be easy enough to implement in a simple flowchart form, . Another thing that game does that this one might benefit from, once that mechanic is implemented, is being able to open the flowchart and jump around it whenever you want. That seems like the kind of thing that will work very well for this one as more and more scenes and bloodlines get added. (The game also has a mechanic where you need to make a certain amount of progress on certain timelines in order to open "locks" on other timelines, which might be really interesting in this game, but I digress.)

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Great to hear this. I'm just hoping players realize that the different perspectives have different art as well as different text. It's mentioned at the beginning of the game, but people tend to rush past opening text.

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Agreed, but I think in the future there will need to be a new UI implemented for this. I think the dev might have mentioned the same thing earlier in the thread, though, I forget. It's not a problem when there are just a few ways for it to split, but as we get further down the "timeline", there's gonna be a lot of clutter that needs to be organized.

That said, since it seems to just be a two-way split at the end of each scenario, it should be easy enough to implement in a simple flowchart form, . Another thing that game does that this one might benefit from, once that mechanic is implemented, is being able to open the flowchart and jump around it whenever you want. That seems like the kind of thing that will work very well for this one as more and more scenes and bloodlines get added. (The game also has a mechanic where you need to make a certain amount of progress on certain timelines in order to open "locks" on other timelines, which might be really interesting in this game, but I digress.)
Thanks for the suggestions!

We're definitely making some changes in the UI to work with the obscene number of Bloodlines that will be opening up. I like the idea of the Virtue's Last Reward flowchart, but I'm thinking we might need sub-menus so I can include imagebutton thumbnails. Again, this is still in motion, so we'll see!

Reactions: Azriel55

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Very interesting and full of potential concept, I tend to peep all vampire games, especially the ones that have Bloodlines in them. The game starts off almost like a movie with intriguing possibilities setup and events to come, but then just instantly completely blows its wad from any sort of build up or suspense or pacing. Our MC that we couldn't even familiarize or sympathize with instantly gets turned into some sex god gorilla, no gradual progress depending on your actions, morality or anything like trying to find our more about the curse and its history of events as the curse tries to morally corrupt, seduce and change you bit by bit followed by minor transformations, benefits at a price. Same goes for our victims, the game has wonderful mechanic where they have 3 stages of transformation, but once more all that potential is just thrown out the window to rush their corruption turning them into Tzimisce midnight bimbo beach balls, all the potential of them transforming a bit at a time as people around them start to take notice while they discover personality tweaks along with abilities that they could either refuse or embrace at a price also. The game has wonderful bait, where you think you can turn things around by betraying the curse, but lol. I perfectly understand that this is a Corruption fetish game, and the fetish itself is the main driving force for everything, but seems like a truly missed shot at massive layers of depth for such a great concept, because so far the only depth so far is as deep as anyone can shove each other appendages in someones holes.

Reactions: Dudenator

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Very interesting and full of potential concept, I tend to peep all vampire games, especially the ones that have Bloodlines in them. The game starts off almost like a movie with intriguing possibilities setup and events to come, but then just instantly completely blows its wad from any sort of build up or suspense or pacing. Our MC that we couldn't even familiarize or sympathize with instantly gets turned into some sex god gorilla, no gradual progress depending on your actions, morality or anything like trying to find our more about the curse and its history of events as the curse tries to morally corrupt, seduce and change you bit by bit followed by minor transformations, benefits at a price. Same goes for our victims, the game has wonderful mechanic where they have 3 stages of transformation, but once more all that potential is just thrown out the window to rush their corruption turning them into Tzimisce midnight bimbo beach balls, all the potential of them transforming a bit at a time as people around them start to take notice while they discover personality tweaks along with abilities that they could either refuse or embrace at a price also. The game has wonderful bait, where you think you can turn things around by betraying the curse, but lol. I perfectly understand that this is a Corruption fetish game, and the fetish itself is the main driving force for everything, but seems like a truly missed shot at massive layers of depth for such a great concept, because so far the only depth so far is as deep as anyone can shove each other appendages in someones holes.
Thanks for the analysis! While I can see you're not happy with a lot of the narrative choices, I would caution that this is just the second chapter of a much, much longer visual novel. Even though Ben and Mia are corrupted almost immediately, that is not the end of the story--or their character arcs. You're going to see all sorts of corruption at many different speeds from many different perspectives.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
I'll be honest i personally found the uncorrupted girls to be alot more attractive than the corrupted versions and i say that as someone who normally enjoys corruption and mind control stuff.

Reactions: Imantiu and TrickyL
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes