Erozoth

Jan 17, 2018
This would be so much better if they didnt transform into that ugly almost identical appearance. Having some patch to have them maintain their appearance would make this enjoyable as is, they story and writing is one of the best so far but again the appearance is a turn off for me.

sayonarasoon

Mar 27, 2020
This would be so much better if they didnt transform into that ugly almost identical appearance. Having some patch to have them maintain their appearance would make this enjoyable as is, they story and writing is one of the best so far but again the appearance is a turn off for me.
agreed

Reactions: Imantiu
Sep 11, 2018
I disagree I like the change plus with their cloaking ability you will get to see two versions of the characters.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.04.1 now available to everyone!

Content added in v0.0.4.1​
  • 450 new images​
  • Jenny's first, second, and third vampire transformations​
  • Almost 30 new transformation "shifts"​
  • new scenes at Girls' Bathroom, Yolanda's Classroom, and Lind Academy​
  • 1 new Bloodline: Katie​

Reactions: Kingvlad and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Do the preview images correctly convey the average boob size? Game looks interesting, but I'm not so interested when everyone has comically large boobs.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I wasnt sure of playing this, but I did. Really like the visuals/kinks! (except the tits lv3 xP)
But... is all kinda rushed? Transformation from 1 to 3 all in one scene... I expected some progression from the game, or the story. Not much of a game. More like a kinetik novel? =S
Really hot!! But the way the story is structured ... all feel meaningless (for me) =/

Best of lucks for the dev!
(sorry for the engrish)

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I have no idea why the transformation visuals need to be so excessive, it makes the characters kind of ugly instead. Kind of like the last levels on that game corruption, the characters become fuggly by the end game

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I wasnt sure of playing this, but I did. Really like the visuals/kinks! (except the tits lv3 xP)
But... is all kinda rushed? Transformation from 1 to 3 all in one scene... I expected some progression from the game, or the story. Not much of a game. More like a kinetik novel? =S
Really hot!! But the way the story is structured ... all feel meaningless (for me) =/

Best of lucks for the dev!
(sorry for the engrish)
Thanks for the kind words!

I understand that the transformations feel a bit rushed right now, but we've had to create a lot of vampires in very few updates. You'll be seeing more "slow" transformations as the storyline tree grows more branches. (y)

Reactions: byedark

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I start the game, and 'All sexual activity is between characters 28 years or older'. I guess some people really have a thing for Milfs. :p

• Angry
Reactions: dihepina
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes