Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I'll be honest i personally found the uncorrupted girls to be alot more attractive than the corrupted versions and i say that as someone who normally enjoys corruption and mind control stuff.

Is it the crazy sized boobs? That is the biggest negative that everyone (including me) has. I also have a slight issue with the dark hair, but at least in their morning illusion form, the colored hair looks nice.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Is it the crazy sized boobs? That is the biggest negative that everyone (including me) has. I also have a slight issue with the dark hair, but at least in their morning illusion form, the colored hair looks nice.
The issue isn't so much the boob size as it is the shape. Alot of bad artists just make huge circles and it really doesn't work. Big boobs need to be drawn/modeled carefully and the further beyond normal sizes you go the harder it is to keep them looking good instead of just rediculous which is what happened here.

The tramp stamps are another issue honestly it's one thing if they got covered in some kind of strange pattern as the magic corrupts them that'd be fine but the tattoo's in this game scream "cheap hooker" which is a major turnoff. The original uncorrupted girls just flat out look better to me, the proportions are much more enticing than absurd tier giga tiddies and blimp scale arses.

If i had to make a recommendation to the Dev i'd say stick with the original uncorrupted models but have them just turn pale and give them more tribal/magical looking tats. Maybe have one or two who go giga tiddies to cater to the "bigger is better" crowd but have it be a slower more gradual thing.

Above all the biggest thing to me is the fact the current vampire girls all have the same body shape, little to no variation makes things kinda dull which again is why the uncorrupted models are better in my opinion since they do have greater variety.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
If i had to make a recommendation to the Dev i'd say stick with the original uncorrupted models but have them just turn pale and give them more tribal/magical looking tats. Maybe have one or two who go giga tiddies to cater to the "bigger is better" crowd but have it be a slower more gradual thing.

Above all the biggest thing to me is the fact the current vampire girls all have the same body shape, little to no variation makes things kinda dull which again is why the uncorrupted models are better in my opinion since they do have greater variety.
Totally agree with that statement.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Links of new public version are up in Moniker Smith's patreon. Please update thread.

(PC/Linux lite)
(Mac lite)
(PC/Linux heavy)
(Mac heavy)

Enjoy people!

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Don't speak for us. If "crazy sized boobs" were undesirable, there wouldn't be so many games with them. If the dev wants the boobs, they should stay, because there's clearly an audience for them.

Reactions: Moniker Smith

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Don't speak for us. If "crazy sized boobs" were undesirable, there wouldn't be so many games with them. If the dev wants the boobs, they should stay, because there's clearly an audience for them.

I obviously meant that was the complaint most people had about it (reading from the beginning and reading the complaints will easily show this). If your fine with it, then great and the devs can create what they want, but there is nothing wrong with giving feedback about what they like and what they don't like. I really like the universe and corruption, but the huge bigger than the head boobs are ridiculous to me, it just sticks out and breaks immersion for the setting to me. There is nothing wrong with pointing that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imantiu

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES 0.03.2

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
sooo.....is Yolanda dead or was her scene skipped to be continued in the future?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
i hope we get some female muscle growth too (not super bulky, buti would love to see something like a girl from a sport club that is smaller and gets ridiculed by others turn into super toned athlete or something like that)

Reactions: Boy0232 and PTC

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
i hope we get some female muscle growth too (not super bulky, buti would love to see something like a girl from a sport club that is smaller and gets ridiculed by others turn into super toned athlete or something like that)
Honey Select seems to use relatively low-poly models--which often results in expanded body parts looking blocky. However, I'm toying with a few different designs for athletic characters, and it seems like the best appearances rely on detailed skin textures (and sweat fx).

Of course, the more athletic female characters I'm working on won't show up for quite a while--but we do have some in the works!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Where is wanda bloodline I dont find her , I have finished all the other ...
also , the system of bloodline is a little complicated , and it will be more complicated the more characters you add , maybe you need to make a different system of route

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Where is wanda bloodline I dont find her , I have finished all the other ...
also , the system of bloodline is a little complicated , and it will be more complicated the more characters you add , maybe you need to make a different system of route
Wanda's Bloodline appears in my menu, but is anyone else having this problem? It should unlock during the scene where Wanda confronts Mia in the hallway (so you might need to replay that scene in the current version). It should also be noted that, even though Wanda has a Bloodline, she does NOT currently have any scenes that appear outside of Ben and Mia's Bloodlines.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Wanda's Bloodline appears in my menu, but is anyone else having this problem? It should unlock during the scene where Wanda confronts Mia in the hallway (so you might need to replay that scene in the current version). It should also be noted that, even though Wanda has a Bloodline, she does NOT currently have any scenes that appear outside of Ben and Mia's Bloodlines.
nop I don't see it , maybe a problem with old save ... I will start the game again

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes