char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
If you want to have everything, there's two ways to go about it: Either get Base Game + Book 3, and then add the Book One Content and the Book 2 Content to it, OR you could get the all-in-one ready-to-play version of 0.55 and then just install the "Update Only" patch for 0.56. (Note that there's no incest patch for 0.56 yet - will probably appear in a day or two - so don't use the incest patch included in the ready-to-play, incest patches for this game are version-specific.)

It is kinda bananas, the architecture of this game, so don't feel bad for being confused!
thanks bro

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.56.

Main App:
  • or
  • (incest)
Mandatory Packages:
  • - Assets
  • - Book Three
  • - Book Two
Optional Packages:
  • - Book One
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
now you have to copy all mandatory packages to the folder /Android/data/org.bloodlines2.p.the66/files/game.
i advise using the optional package(s) too.
however, keep in mind that loading of save files created in the optional content will result in missing image errors if said optional content is not installed again.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

nisan604

Mar 10, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.56.

Main App:
Mandatory Packages:
Optional Packages:

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
now you have to copy all mandatory packages to the folder /Android/data/org.bloodlines2.p.the66/files/game
i advise using the optional package(s) too.
however, keep in mind that loading of save files created in the optional content will result in missing image errors if said optional content is not installed again.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How android 0.55 to 0.56?Need I download everything?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
How android 0.55 to 0.56?Need I download everything?
umm, how about reading the quoted post?
but to clarify: you have to download the app, assets, book three and book two.

xyz6xyz6

Aug 11, 2023
thanks bro
The ready-to-play download was GREAT, especially for us newbies. It's still buggy (see my earlier post) but a LOT easier. Had to read the instructions carefully to upgrade from 0.55 to 0.56.

ADD the .56 images in the .55 GUI folder and use the .55 *.rpy and *.rpa files to REPLACE the .55 files.

Seemed to work, but I defer to the experts on this thread. Appreciate their patience and directions.

Ronkaddor

Mar 22, 2019
As one of the users who loaded this VN and managed to delve into the plot far enough, I decided to express my impression and summarize some intermediate results. First of all, it is worth saying a few words about the reasons why I decided to take up this game. Earlier, I was fond of a variety of vampire gothic and horrors, both in fiction, films and manga, and in video games. Thus, I went a long way through a series of Castlevania’s games, as well as “Vampire: The Masquerade”, “Vampyr”, “Skyrim: Dawnguard” and various mods and indie projects in the same genre. At the same time, there was no significant game in the Hentai genre, which was completely focused on the theme of vampirism. In Japanese visual novels and games with Hentai, the vampires often were background individual characters that didn't play the first violin in the plot. And in any of them it was impossible to play the role of a vampire or lord of vampires. All this was very depressing until this Moniker's project accidentally caught my eye.

So, I was able to understand these confused instructions and correctly collect the full version of the game. What was my overall impression? The impression of a VN remained mixed and dual. On the one hand, the beneficial moments of this game were immediately striking. This is a quick update of chapters and patches, and not bad, albeit somewhat outdated graphics, and really many H-scenes and plot lines, various endings (including false ones). An interesting feature of the game was the opportunity to switch between the characters to see the picture from their point of view. However, everything had its own price and all the advantages of the VN had its own flip side.

Finally, it is necessary to note excellent music and soundtracks in a VN. Here they are selected very successfully and attached to the scenes as expected. The main wishes that can be left are more adequate models of characters, as well as a serious processing of the existing system of corruption and stages of vampirism. Those that are in the game are no good. You can come to terms with the stupidity of some characters, you can close your eyes to the holes in the plot and the omissions, you can even get used to the confused bloodlines, but not with the shallow elaboration of the "fall" of the victims of vampires. Let not only Lisa can resist the dark temptations and temptations. Even if the author conceived the ending where Ben Clark wins, the more stubbornly the future “bride” opposes him, the more his celebration and the sweeter his victory will be. This will only emphasize his role as a "bad guy."

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Ronkaddor

Mar 22, 2019
I'll explain my position regarding the fetish of corruption in the game, if suddenly someone didn't understand. What does it look like now? The victim when meeting a vampire can run away, fight and scream him so that he doesn't touch her or openly show him disgust. But as soon as the vampire is slightly scratch and bit his prey, she instantly gives up and joyfully enthusiastically offers him to enjoy her body.
How could this ideally look like (on the example of Ben vs Lisa)? Obviously, the victim would have fought fanatically for a long time, deliberately harm the plans of the main villain, brought his rabies with the next failures. At some point, the victim will still become infected due to a bite or filth in a drink. First, the heroine is horrified from the voices in her head and awakened obscene thoughts and instincts. Every day and hours, a frantic desire to have sex and drink someone’s blood grows inside her, but at this stage it is still possible to think sensibly and fight temptations, and not indulge the disease. And the heroine continues to overcome dark passions and tear off the plans of Vampire Master. With the onset of the second stage of the disease, the victim sometimes breaks down and attacks other people, spreading the infection. But at this stage it is still possible to maintain the previous person. True, the further, the stronger this personality is distorted. The previous values are smoothly replaced by the hedonistic desires of the vampire. But even then, the heroine is still sure that the evil done is supposedly for the sake of her or “common good”. But at the third and last stage of vampirism, there is a complete perversion of the former personality. The victim turns its opposite: shy and kind person becoming an aggressor, a dull virgin turns around a womanizer, etc. The more virtuous the former person was, the more a dissolute and cruel vampire he will be reborn. Thus, the conditional Lisa from the most implacable enemy eventually becomes the most faithful Waifu in the harem of Ben, and even Mia will envy her viciousness and thirst for blood. But before this, the final will take a lot of time, for which it will have time to repeatedly bring the old Clark to a nervous breakdown. Of course, the player after long expectations will be rewarded with the most juicy and obscene bed scenes.
P.S.: Corruption of the hero in the text can be displayed not just monosyllabic lines, such as: "The last remnants of the good have died inside Katie. Now she have become a lustful whore." The fall of the victim can be shown on a specific example, especially. Jenny felt sorry for her father because their mother left their family? Then she, as a vampire, will take her mother's place next to her father. Valerie loves his restaurant's work? Ok, it means her institution will become a "factory" in conveyor production of vampires using "bloody wines". Ernie was shy about his miserable physical form and appearance? Okay, when he becomes a vampire, he will become a sex machine and cease to lack women. Does Katie take care of and care for patients in the nursing home? The Serpent (or Ben) will tempt her: "Well, as a vampire, you will rejuvenate your old men with "medicinal" bites and give them a prosperity". Someone out of greed, and someone by naivety will give in to the temptation and the dream of the victim will cause her fall. That is, a person won't even suspect smooth changes in himself and gradually turn to darkness.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There is too many characters in this game. Is too hard to follow, end up skipping most side characters. While i like the corruption part, its over doing it

Reactions: HarryHill99
May 11, 2022
Moniker Smith On your v0.66, which I got from being a Patreon, three bloodlines don't work

Tifanny: When I click on her bloodline, nothing happens she doesn't even appear. The name just changes color

Becky:

Meredith:
These 3 have been a problem for me for a long time, even back during v0.55 and probably before that I just somehow forgot to mention them. When I come across them while going through the story, their scenes work just fine, but if I try to load their scenes through my saves or bloodlines, it doesn't work for me. However, to my memory with Tiffany, it's just her bloodline that refuses work. You can still load her saves, unlike the other two, though I can't double-check this since I deleted most of my saves, but in an effort to fix the problem.

Last edited:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So I hadn't played since before the book three creation and I tried to install all three book downloads (3, then 1, then 2) and the application would error out before it even opened the application. So I then re-did with the same issue. Then I did the all-in-one ready to play download and there are a couple of scenes that have missing files or incorrect scripts for the files. These are the ones I have found so far: "Everybody Knows Your Name" for Becky and Gisele, "Busy Little Bees" for Heidi, Ricky, and Katie? (I couldn't remember which girl because I found them following separate storylines), "Door to Door Service" for Meredith, and "More Important Things" for Jenny.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes