uztgft

May 26, 2018
Could someone please help me i am trying to unlock some bloodlines and i have no idea how could someone please tell me
I am missing the 9th,17th,20th to the 29rd

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I think i encountered a bug i am trying to unlock Dana and Riley bloodline and did everything several times but it just wont show in the list of bloodines
Here is my save file

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Something I want to know, I see mention of sharing in this. Is this avoidable. I sure as hell don't want to share my girls with other guys. Even in the changelog I see where it says, this girl visits whatever guy, can these be avoided?

intar1

Aug 7, 2020
Something I want to know, I see mention of sharing in this. Is this avoidable. I sure as hell don't want to share my girls with other guys. Even in the changelog I see where it says, this girl visits whatever guy, can these be avoided?
Sharing is kinda misleading here, as you're not playing as anyone. There is really no MC here, the player is more like a narrator/observer, outside of the story.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Sharing is kinda misleading here, as you're not playing as anyone. There is really no MC here, the player is more like a narrator/observer, outside of the story.
???? Well that is confusing as hell. So how does it start then? Whose perspective do we have? I thought the MC would be whoever the three banner girls are related to, and it was him making a harem of hot vampire ladies.

intar1

Aug 7, 2020
???? Well that is confusing as hell. So how does it start then? Whose perspective do we have? I thought the MC would be whoever the three banner girls are related to, and it was him making a harem of hot vampire ladies.
You're basically viewing the world from the outside, and choosing from whom perspective you want to see a particular scene. For example let's say it's a dude turning a girl, you can choose to read the scene from either his or her perspective. Think of it as a choose your own adventure book without "your character" in it. Everything is always written from a third-person perspective.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Interesting story, and the game seems to be not bad. But the fact that the author uses formulaic characters HS kills most of the interest in the game. Because well, they're just awful. Couldn't at least make the faces in the editor more attractive?

• Angry
Reactions: Lara Snow

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Not fan of the super red overlay on the new promo pictures and stuff.
Instead of having red cover everything you could make it a soft mist on the borders or something like this. This is hard on the eyes.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
This is not an harem game, thanks god. This is a game when corrupted people goes wild and fuck everyone else. The previously established love relationships stay strong after becoming vampires and some even grow deeper, but they partake in orgies, threesomes, foursomes, regular one on ones, whether their loved one is present or not (in which case said loved one will be probably fucking somebody else elsewhere).

And there's no MC here. Yes, there is the Alpha Vampire who starts the bloodline and is the Master of all vampires and you could say all the vampiress are his harem, which in part is true but his agenda is not making an harem, is corrupting the entire town. Then there's the four main girls you start playing as, and I would say they are more of an MC than the Alpha Vampire himself.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes