itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Tried playing this recently... not entirely sure how I feel about it, after doing the first scene.

I dunno, part of me enjoys it, part of me is kinda... confused? I'm not sure. :p

Enjoyable enough, but I guess it's my first foray into the bimbofication fetish. Not sure if it's quite for me, but I'll keep playing, see how I go. :)

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Does Lisa turn at any point? She's the only one I'm missing to turn from the main gang :( (answer me in private messsage anyone, Idon't mind the spoiler)

I'm stuck at the crossroads so I guess I should advance other bloodlines before having the option to return to town.

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Does Lisa turn at any point? She's the only one I'm missing to turn from the main gang :( (answer me in private messsage anyone, Idon't mind the spoiler)

I'm stuck at the crossroads so I guess I should advance other bloodlines before having the option to return to town.
I believe at some point in the game most if not all the characters introduce to us will be turn at some point in Lisa case all we know is that the Master (Ben) has something plan for her my guess is that she's an virgin so he wants to handle her himself virgin blood is the purest blood after all but this is just an guess we will have to wait an see.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I believe at some point in the game most if not all the characters introduce to us will be turn at some point in Lisa case all we know is that the Master (Ben) has something plan for her my guess is that she's an virgin so he wants to handle her himself virgin blood is the purest blood after all but this is just an guess we will have to wait an see.
Thanks for your reply :) Yes when she gets to the crossroads point I scared she might not ever convert however I needed to ask because I felt anxious towards finally having all the main four girls turn so I could play the rest of the bloodlines more relaxed. Having three out of four made me want to complete the team first.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I 've got an error while playing the 'Ben Turns Valerie scene' I choose the rollback option but the error kept happening at the same spot in the scenes. Other bloodlines have given me no problem at the moment. Is there a way to fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Here's a capture. Weird since the same scene from Valerie's perspective played just fine.

Last edited:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
I'd kill for more animated scenes, specifically titfucking these giant mammary chicks.

Also more Ben/Mia scenes.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Don't know who deleted my post from last night , not to happy seeing my post deleted just providing FanArt of Bloodline to those that love the game and if you look at each post I posted them an couple of days a part from each other not one go at it

Last edited:

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I noticed and wondered if why you took it down but it seems a mod deleted it. We love your fanart so I hope you keep them rolling <3

Reactions: Dopplyn

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Raven Tomoe why don't you start your own thread with all your fan work?
I think it would have more visibility and even ask to an admin to link here on OP

Reactions: Dopplyn and itfod

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.22

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.22. Please note that a v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.22 patch to a Lite v0.18 install and vice-versa.

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes