bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Bloodlines v0.18

Please Note: You may notice that the game now caches about 1GB of memory on startup. This will help to keep the animations smooth, but please get in touch if it causes any problems with how the game runs. I can't promise any patches to this update, but we can always address any bugs in the next build.

As for new content, you'll want to replay all perspectives in both "Ben turns Mia" and "Mia turns Clara" to see the bulk of new animations. Lauren, Oliver, and Gisele's new scenes should continue from the ends of last scenes in their Bloodlines. While Lauren's scene has animations in both perspectives, Gisele's animation had to be cut from this build. You'll also find that Chuck's narration in "Lauren Changes" is missing because we ran out of time.

Heavy version for PC/Linux

Heavy version for Mac

Lite version for PC/Linux

Lite version for Mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These downloads seem to have been removed.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
First page does not have the "Nicest patched" ones on it. Just a link that will lead to post with the missing downloads.
No, the link listed on the first page to "INC Patch" it's working and i tried right now and all the links are working

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
No, the link listed on the first page to "INC Patch" it's working and i tried right now and all the links are working
The "Nicest patched" Bloodlines v0.18 (pre-update) for me are getting:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
The "Nicest patched" Bloodlines v0.18 (pre-update) for me are getting:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
You are mistaken everything, you have to download v0.18 from the first page, then v0.18 - v0.20 update and after that you download INC Update to 0.20 Heavy or lite depending on which version you have downloaded before

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
You are mistaken everything, you have to download v0.18 from the first page, then v0.18 - v0.20 update and after that you download INC Update to 0.20 Heavy or lite depending on which version you have downloaded before
ok thanks, so version 18 and lower don't need the "Nicest patched" if you have the update 20 "Nicest patched", got it

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Having issue with the game crashing when any animations are being played. Attaching the log.txt file. Anyone have any ideas on a fix?
Fixed this issue I was seeing by remarking out the "config.image_cache_size_mb=1024" line in the options.rpy file.

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
This game is pure gold for a guy like me. The corruptions are just perfect. Also love the mass corruptions we are going to get.. In the pool, from the shots, from the drinking water it's just amazing. Also love how only the women who gave birth can lactate :) . Not a fan of just big boobs but meh everything else is just pure bliss. Creator your me new best author in this genre. The other person I admire with his corruption works(comics) is Shinra-kun :) . Please keep up the incredible work. Waiting for the next update :) .

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
This game is really nice, not into bimbofication but I can get behind it for this. I'm HEAVILY into this game for sure.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.21

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.21. Please note that a v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.21 patch to a Lite v0.18 install and vice-versa.

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kingvlad and "CJ"

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.21.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.10.2021 (v0.21)
Is there an incest Patch for 0.21?
Or does it keep the incest stuff in I install the new 0.21 Android version?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Never got an answer last time, so I'll ask again now that a fresh update will draw more eyes: which version is the author's intended canon? Is the incest bolted on by an unaffiliated modder bastardizing their work, or does the vanilla version have blatant incest-substitute "landlady" and "childhood friend who for some reason grew up in the same house with me even though we aren't related" nonsense that's there specifically to be modded over? (The answer to this should really be part of the standard OP format for games with incest patches.)

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
this is the vanilla version 0.21, the patched version comes when the patch is released.
quite convenient right? :WeSmart:
Many thanks for the quick response. Didn't mean to appear impatient and I'm very grateful for everything that is ported to Android.
And also to all those who do this work because my own modest technical skills are not enough for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexajke
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes