Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
despite the vampires AND mind control this one isnt for me.. too many female paths I guess. Never been big on female protag games.
Still gotta give the author credit for uniqueness and scope. Also does pretty good with his models despite using honey select or something very similar.

Best of luck to the dev(s)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So where do we find these new characters? it won't let me progress with any of the new ones since it isn't letting me find them

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
So where do we find these new characters? it won't let me progress with any of the new ones since it isn't letting me find them
They appear in Dave and Valerie's Bloodlines. Following Ben's Bloodline to the cafe unlocks Valerie's Bloodline, and following Valerie's Bloodline to her bedroom unlocks Dave's Bloodline.

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
Both! As you progress through the story, you unlock different characters to follow, so I wouldn't call this a story with one dedicated protagonist.

For example, you can play the first hardcore scene from the male or female perspective(and even switch between the two at certain points). Then, at the end of the scene, you can choose to follow either the male or female character to their next victim.
Android version pls?

Aug 17, 2019
I gave this a shot since the premise seemed interesting, but unfortunately I don't think it's my cup of tea. As much as I like corruption and supernatural stuff, and as incredibly well written as the scenes are, I'm not big into free-use/sharing(with guys) or bimbofication.

Also I'd argue the tags for "female protagonist" and for the moment possibly even "kinetic novel" should be added, since as of playing all of this build there are far more female perspectives than male, and the game doesn't really have any true sense of "choice", since pretty much all of the choices are simply perspective-switch variations of the same scene that don't really affect anything beyond a different character's inner monologue, and the only actual choice in the game is an immediate bad end that boots you straight back to the main menu.

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I gave this a shot since the premise seemed interesting, but unfortunately I don't think it's my cup of tea. As much as I like corruption and supernatural stuff, and as incredibly well written as the scenes are, I'm not big into free-use/sharing(with guys) or bimbofication.

Also I'd argue the tags for "female protagonist" and for the moment possibly even "kinetic novel" should be added, since as of playing all of this build there are far more female perspectives than male, and the game doesn't really have any true sense of "choice", since pretty much all of the choices are simply perspective-switch variations of the same scene that don't really affect anything beyond a different character's inner monologue, and the only actual choice in the game is an immediate bad end that boots you straight back to the main menu.
I thought I'd originally tagged this thread as both male and female protagonists... but that may have been edited by a mod at some point. There will be many more male POV characters in the story, but my top tier patrons vote on the production schedule, and they tend to prefer seeing new female characters. ;)

As for being a "kinetic novel," I think that label is fitting in these early stages of development but won't apply as we get further on. There might not be a lot of choice right now, but the branching storylines make the plot less linear than what I think of as a true kinetic novel.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I thought I'd originally tagged this thread as both male and female protagonists... but that may have been edited by a mod at some point. There will be many more male POV characters in the story, but my top tier patrons vote on the production schedule, and they tend to prefer seeing new female characters. ;)
Really I'd sooner see no other male characters, what kind of sex vampire patriarch lets his thralls create competition for him? Men should be characters of the 'seduced and then eaten' variety.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes