Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So I asked this a while ago but never really got an answer. Is the webcam stuff unavoidable? I chose the option to not talk about it but later in the game it weirdly goes into a scene where they are doing it despite that choice. It was a little jarring because they acted like they have been doing the cam stuff despite never talking about it or doing anything since that choice.

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
So I asked this a while ago but never really got an answer. Is the webcam stuff unavoidable? I chose the option to not talk about it but later in the game it weirdly goes into a scene where they are doing it despite that choice. It was a little jarring because they acted like they have been doing the cam stuff despite never talking about it or doing anything since that choice.
avoidable

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
having an issue. after the scene with Mrs.Weeks, I end up look at Kira stretching in the hallway but it stops dead right there... it seems there should be a choice offered but it doesn't show... cannot continue
screenshot0001.png
no mods or patches active

May 27, 2017
how to get moms night games 1/2 and sisters night duo. please
Mom and Sis have two different routes: Love/Corruption for Mom, and Sub/Dom for Sis. Depending on which route you're on, you'll only have access to those scenes, so just pick the path you prefer, you'll get all the content on that path. If you really want to see both paths, you'll have to play multiple times and choose differently.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monkey Business [v0.3] [Lazy Monkey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,74 GB / 313 MB - Monkey_Business-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,71 GB / 279 MB - Monkey_Business-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Monkey Business [v0.3] [Lazy Monkey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,74 GB / 313 MB - Monkey_Business-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,71 GB / 279 MB - Monkey_Business-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
nyc:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
What I really like about this game that the mc doesn't look pity during femdom scenes, unlike many other games.

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Someone please tell me, is there mom/eve content in this latest update?
Because I see in OP changelog v0.3 there is Eve Route ev, but I only see Sister/Kira content in this update.
can someone tell me how to see Eve route ev in this update?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nevermind , I did get the new scenes with the mom, there is no sex yet, just some rubbing with clothes.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Incest patch for those having issues downloading it from zippy:
File no longer exists so this link is dead!

Incest patch (More places to download)

Mega
The Mega link leads to a "File no longer exists" so that link is also dead.

I could not see any link(s) in the OP for an Incest Patch, so I went ahead and downloaded the patch from the AnonFiles link. Extracted the files from the patch but the included readme indicates that the patch is for v0.1, so is there an updated incest patch? The one I've downloaded will work fine in game v0.3? Or an incest patch is no longer needed? :unsure: 26 pages of comments and most of the comments I found related to the incest patch were about Windows Defender reporting a virus! :eek: :ROFLMAO: When will people learn that Windows Defender should never be anyone's choice for anti-virus? o_O :ROFLMAO:

It also seems that the Multi-Mod linked in the OP is now just a Walkthrough Mod, although it was last updated for game version 0.2.9 and the creator did indicate a couple months back that the other parts would be restored in a later version. :unsure: Guess everyone has to wait to see what happens there.

Lazy_Monkey
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this to you yet, but you can open a ticket (link in the menu at top of page) to Contact Admins and request a Game Developer tag be added to your profile. That will make it a little easier for others to spot your posts! ;)

For now I guess I'd best wait to get answers regarding the use of the incest patch because I really don't want to screw things up with the game by installing an old version that ends up breaking things (or worse)! :oops: No rush though, I've got plenty of other things to keep me busy for a day or twenty! :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Gave the v0.3 a brief little try and it seems that the patch is no longer needed, so that's all sorted now! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: supersomeone
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes