TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Another thing that bugged me was that there was sound effects that didn't respect the volume settings under preferences. I have everything muted, but there were really loud moaning sounds all of a sudden. Not cool. :(
I really hate game that does that. I try the sound to a game, but mostly end up playing my own music in the background. So, when sound effects suddenly appears in the music, the volume of these can be really intense and very disturbing!

Mr. White

Oct 20, 2018
Is there a mod or setting to remove the overlay? Found the game amazing but this is really bothering me.

Last edited:

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Download failed halfway and when I hit retry it started installing multiple html files on its own.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What happened to the multi mod on the front page? I was waiting for that to update before trying this one out

Reactions: Punto

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
how to install in the game ???
Download it into the game's game directory as a .rpy file, to do so either download it normally and remove the .txt extension, or in the download's file dialog change the file type to All files and remove the .txt extension from the file name

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Lazy_Monkey This game is too good. Loving everything about it. Every time i have to chose an option between the mom and Kira (or even the teacher) i get an existential crisis deciding what to pick.

Here are some typos and weird things i spotted. Not a native english speaker so look for second opinions just in case.

Mom:I guess being naxt(next) to you gives me confidence...
Let's get cracy(crazy) (this option appears a few times, but only once is misspelled)
Mrs. Weeks: You better be careful, or I'll end up teaching class with a bigyou taught me history swollen belly. (Something went wrong at the end of the sentence there, perhaps "or I'll end up teachin you history with a big swollen belly"?)
Aunt: Did something happen between you and my (your) mom? (or "between you and my sister")
Kira(should be "Aunt" saying this): Rest, MC. Chao.
Aunt: Ellie can let you borrow som(e) clothes, ...
Aunt: Ah, MC, there's not much room in the house, so you'll be sleeping in the living room. I've already set up a cozy little space for you.r you. (del)
MC: Well, maybe a couple of times. Not more than tha(t).
Arthur: You're going to have some serious problems. Okay? (E)ven though your mother rarely listens to me, we can agree on that.
Aunt: are you ashamed of me(add space)or what?
Aunt: I'm sure I can guess every single thought that's going through your head right now, Mom(sis/sister).
Aunt: You know, when I couldn't sleep as a child, your grandfather always say("said"/"used to say") that this house was under magical protection. Those words were soothing.
Aunt: Fuck, Mom(Sis/Sister), what are you doing here?
Kira: Um... no. Okay. Let's leave (the) case here and check on Dad. ...
Killa: I earned them(it?). Provided a service. And now...
Killa: I earned them(it?).
MC: Money... They are (It is) under a stone slab...
Killa: What? You didn't even move them(it) to another place?
Kira: Did you know where they were (it was)? Why did you torment us then, ...
Kira: Yes, with (your) teeth. Don't worry, I'll go to (the) dentist with you later.
Kira: What kind of service was she doing to(for) our father?
MC: She took the money. She took the money(repeated?). Judging by the weight of the suitcase(,) - all (the) money that we took.
Mom: The problem is that you are fucking my son in the kitchen! (The Mc went from having his shirt on to having his shirt off and seemingly pounding the aunt from behind, but there was nothing showing when(if) they started to fuck, not sure if something missing there)
Diane(until now she always talked as aunt not sure if the lack of consistency is intentional): This is the purest truth. (Nothing wrong with this line, but the one that comes right after is in cyrilic)
Diane: But I'm right. Besides, I didn't force him. And you know it. (In this scene he has his t-shirt off and in the next one he has it back on)
Ellie: So... are we going to smoke?/Kira: Wtf. Do you really have to ask? (This two lines of dialogue switch the scenery from being indoors in the couch to being outside on the steps of the house, then they go back inside)
Ellie: If only MC wants to. (Only if MC wants to.)
Kira: I didn't want to say it, but (our) parents thought at first that a puppy was born an not a human.
Kira: No, no there("it"? not sure) is also about love...
Kira: Of course not. With my perfect health, it's only good. What (That) can't be said about you...
Kira: Well, you see? You're already starting to losing(lose).
MC: There was nothing in (the) bet about where i can and(or) can't cum.
Mom: Is everything is(del) okay?
Mom: Cum on my mom's tits. (technically not wrong, as she is a mom, so she has mom's tits, but maybe "Cum on mom's tits")
Mom: Did you enjoy the reli(e)f?

Sorry if they are not in order, but some were found when replaying different paths.

There are some scenes like when we can click on Kira on the couch and there is a gray arrow pointing to the right, but it does nothing (the day after Alice goes to your house) Same when starting the part were Kira wants to stalk her ex, there is an arrow pointing down but cannot be clicked or when Kira is in the bathroom after shower, there is an arrow pointing left.

Hope we see more Kira choking and a pregnancy tag some day!

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Monkey Business [v0.4.2]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
The sex with Kira had barely anything in it, I like the idea of the different scenes in "sub" and "dom" choice, but the sex scene could've been implemented in a much better way with animations or at least different positions, etc, Kira is one of the main Li's and personally my favorite character, in comparison, the blowjob scene on in the previous update was much better than this one, which is a little disappointing. I would love to see a rework to the scene in the next update, but if that's not possible then at least improvements in the future sex scenes.

Reactions: Doni94

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Hi Doni94, I think there is a misunderstanding because I do not see the connection between the gallery of scenes in games, and the use of a torrent software.
Sorry my bad I was with a lot of f95 pages opened and end up quoting you instead of another guy who was having problem downloading a game here in f95 using torrent. It was my mistake :)

Reactions: BobbieTheDuke
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes