punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
god...the sister really is the worst type of tsundere. I wish we could just ignore her and the annoying asshole dad completely and just focus on the absolute S-tier mom, aunt and teachers. It really is a chore getting through all the brother-sister banter, especially when its so annoyingly antagonistic.
View attachment 2752999
Yeah but the thing is he gives it back as much as she gives it to him. Like a real brother and sister taking snarky jabs at each other.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Okay . I SUPER broke down the game for everyone, and made different paths that lets you get the most content. So here are the Guides For Sub MC, Dom MC , And Alice Endings. Of course, there are always other ways to play.

You can not unlock Web 3 at All (Found out it was a coding issue, at the time of this post, you can't hit the requirement), but I got everything else. skrusher mentions this on page 75 .

And Lazy_Monkey, I did hit some weird variable checks, if you don't mind feel free check and/or to add link to this to first page. Weird checks like City 4, which kind of depends on Victor fight on one path but not on the other which shouldn't need to affect City date's final options as well.

If anyone is curious, this actually took me 3 days to do. I probably prefer Sub over Dom MC.
i personally felt like the ending were rushed, but only because on how some paths felt... dropped, on certain ending paths.
Still this is a game worth playing and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Clearly.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
The rating of this game is baffling, a joke, a lie or combination of all three. Some DUDE gave it 5(A PERFECT SCORE) stars, THEN criticized it. (THATS NOT HOW PERFECT WORKS) I trust when others repeatedly say, "Eh there is a problem with this part of the game" (in this case the dialogue) SO WHY 5 STARS on so many reviews? I'm calling bullshit
People on the Internet have never really understood how rating systems should work. It's why video game reviews will call something average and then give it an 85/100 score.

Generally speaking, 90% of the user reviews you see on any site (whether it be here or Amazon or somewhere else) tend to just translate to "I liked it - 5 stars"/"I disliked it - 1 or 0 stars"/"It was okay I guess = 3 stars". There's usually very little nuance in how people break scores down.

Reactions: bloodyasura

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Okay . I SUPER broke down the game for everyone, and made different paths that lets you get the most content. So here are the Guides For Sub MC, Dom MC , And Alice Endings. Of course, there are always other ways to play.

You can not unlock Web 3 at All (Found out it was a coding issue, at the time of this post, you can't hit the requirement), but I got everything else. skrusher mentions this on page 75 .

And Lazy_Monkey, I did hit some weird variable checks, if you don't mind feel free check and/or to add link to this to first page. Weird checks like City 4, which kind of depends on Victor fight on one path but not on the other which shouldn't need to affect City date's final options as well.

If anyone is curious, this actually took me 3 days to do. I probably prefer Sub over Dom MC.
i personally felt like the ending were rushed, but only because on how some paths felt... dropped, on certain ending paths.
Still this is a game worth playing and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Clearly.
so what do you say is the main variable that knocks up Evelyn?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I think i did all of that.. still can't trigger the damned thing..
It only shows in the "Escape" ending path (After Alice wedding nights, and before the credits) if you did alt studies and and Escape 1 on my end, still had the save. I don't think dom or sub matters as much for her, just decides how you get those panties.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I feel like i've came in every girl available and theres at least the implication you can knock them up. is there a definitive list of girls you can get pregnant?

Dec 3, 2020
So I might have just found something...really...strange...:unsure:
So I thought this game was purely a straight forward VN, linear with branching choices...typical stuff, but there's also seems to be a "hidden" sandbox version of the game. When I say sandbox I'm talking a full on rendered house that you can explore with a UI that's completely different than the base game. Here's how I found it. First click Load or Preferences at the main game screen and then go to > Help. You'll find a lineup screen that looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kira and Eve have a list of events you can get hints to unlock and the last two are "unavailable". If you press X you enter this virtual desktop:
internet - the first time I clicked it literally leads to a sandbox version of the game, but for some reason when I tried to test it a second time it would give me this page and then immediately error out and crash:
I'm kicking myself for not taking screenshots of the sandbox version the first time I saw it, but I foolishly thought I could get back into it.

photos - just gives you a text message "(I don't have any photos yet)"

newfolder(2) - does nothing (I think)

homework - does nothing (I think)

X - leads to an error page that leads to a game crash

MonkeyHelp - is effectively a back button and returns you to the initial line-up screen

Recycle Bin - jumps you to this scene below from the base game, with no ability to bring up the menu. For some reason it takes forever to load (I think you need to click twice to unlock it?) and you're preferred MC's name is missing:
...this is so weird lol. Has anyone ran into this? What in god's name have I stumbled across??? I'll keep plugging away at this and see if I can get back into that hidden sandbox mode. Was this like an older version of the game that somehow made it into this build?

UPDATE:
AH! I figured it out finally. Here's the steps you need to take

1) Run Game
2) Load any existing save at the Main Menu
3) Right Click to open menu
4) Go to Help
5) Click X at the Character Lineup Screen
6) Click internet folder once
You'll get this message as an overlay on top of your save/load screen:

2023-07-12 01_14_44-Monkey Business.png
7) Click anywhere on the screen
8) Voila! You're in the Sandbox version of the game:
Keep in mind that clicking right immediately resets you back to the initial vanilla save that you loaded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mushybird

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I might have just found something...really...strange...:unsure:
So I thought this game was purely a straight forward VN, linear with branching choices...typical stuff, but there's also seems to be a "hidden" sandbox version of the game. When I say sandbox I'm talking a full on rendered house that you can explore with a UI that's completely different than the base game. Here's how I found it. First click Load or Preferences at the main game screen and then go to > Help. You'll find a lineup screen that looks like this:
Kira and Eve have a list of events you can get hints to unlock and the last two are "unavailable". If you press X you enter this virtual desktop:
internet - the first time I clicked it literally leads to a sandbox version of the game, but for some reason when I tried to test it a second time it would give me this page and then immediately error out and crash:
I'm kicking myself for not taking screenshots of the sandbox version the first time I saw it, but I foolishly thought I could get back into it.

photos - just gives you a text message "(I don't have any photos yet)"

newfolder(2) - does nothing (I think)

homework - does nothing (I think)

X - leads to an error page that leads to a game crash

MonkeyHelp - is effectively a back button and returns you to the initial line-up screen

Recycle Bin - jumps you to this scene below from the base game, with no ability to bring up the menu. For some reason it takes forever to load (I think you need to click twice to unlock it?) and you're preferred MC's name is missing:
...this is so weird lol. Has anyone ran into this? What in god's name have I stumbled across??? I'll keep plugging away at this and see if I can get back into that hidden sandbox mode. Was this like an older version of the game that somehow made it into this build?

UPDATE:
AH! I figured it out finally. Here's the steps you need to take

1) Run Game
2) Load any existing save at the Main Menu
3) Right Click to open menu
4) Go to Help
5) Click X at the Character Lineup Screen
6) Click internet folder once
You'll get this message as an overlay on top of your save/load screen:

View attachment 2763100
7) Click anywhere on the screen
8) Voila! You're in the Sandbox version of the game:
Keep in mind that clicking right immediately resets you back to the initial vanilla save that you loaded.
LOL. I remember the original sandbox version of the game we played. A great cheer went up when it got shit canned. Hilarious to see that it is still in the code and assets, though.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes