RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
i could just translated the japanese version, i purchased all of Monotool Games, i have every single one of his games and waiting for his next RPG game release which is coming soon.
All of his works? Can you give those as well? I don't care if it's translated or not

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a working version?

As in a version of the game that knows what ESC is?
...what Options are?
...what Controls are?
...what a Menu is?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
All of his works? Can you give those as well? I don't care if it's translated or not
I'll make a winrar of the game collection and you can download it & i will upload to Mega

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here is Monotool Game Collection - Both RPG are English and Rest is japanse game -

Torrent -

Enjoy!! cause i know i do everyday hehehehehe :cool::cool::cool::love:;);)

Also All of the Games have Full Save, All Girls Unlocked, A CRAP LOAD of Points and Stuff like That.

Also if you play this game - RJ180746 - Neterukos Ijiri - The Green Bottom Button is Load - So Load my Save File if you want to enjoy all the girls and the Blue Top Button is save game, so dont fuck up my save or The Grim Hentai is gonna get ya lol jk.

Tip - Neko Neko Ijiri - Does not save game - cheat code is ctrl + shift + up

Tip #2 - RJ134179 - Neteruko Ijiri - Press L on your keyboard to Load Game & S - To Save Game

Tip #3 - RJ141775 - Neteruko Ijiri - Megitsune - Same As Above - Press L to Load one of my saves - Darkness 1,2 & 3 are positions just load one and enjoy.

Tip#4 - Nibble and Poke - you can use images from online and insert it into game, its easy, if you need help just ask me.

Tip#5 - RJ163594 - Nenneko Ijiri - Left Top Button is Save Game and Right Button is Load Game, Do not mess up or you will overwrite my save (All Girls Unlocked)

Tip#6 - RJ157103 - Nekobato 2 - When game starts let her kill you, Then - (NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY Press Bottom Button to Load my Save, Do not click Top button or it will save.

Tip #7 - RJ152072 - Nekobato - Left Bottom Button is Save and Right Bottom Button is Load - Load my Save for Full Stats and Just Go Ham on Her until you catch her, Also to Touch her Press H on your keyboard and Enjoy.

How to play - left mouse button to shoot, middle mouse button to spawn slimes, right mouse button for shield & space bar to teleport.

Added to List - RJ310578 - [One-tseru] Yokoshima Salon
Added to List - Minamo Island

Hope everyone enjoys my monotool collection, i will continue to raise it up as monotool releases more games. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I Got Monotool New Game, gonna update my monotool collection list :cool::cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Here is Monotool Game Collection - Both RPG are English and Rest is japanse game -

Torrent -

Also All of the Games have Full Save, All Girls Unlocked, A CRAP LOAD of Points and Stuff like That.

Also if you play this game - RJ180746 - Neterukos Ijiri - The Green Bottom Button is Load - So Load my Save File if you want to enjoy all the girls and the Blue Top Button is save game, so dont fuck up my save or The Grim Hentai is gonna get ya lol jk.

Tip #2 - RJ134179 - Neteruko Ijiri - Press L on your keyboard to Load Game & S - To Save Game

Tip #3 - RJ141775 - Neteruko Ijiri - Megitsune - Same As Above - Press L to Load one of my saves - Darkness 1,2 & 3 are positions just load one and enjoy.

Tip#4 - Nibble and Poke - you can use images from online and insert it into game, its easy, if you need help just ask me.

Tip#5 - RJ163594 - Nenneko Ijiri - Left Top Button is Save Game and Right Button is Load Game, Do not mess up or you will overwrite my save (All Girls Unlocked)

Tip#6 - RJ157103 - Nekobato 2 - When game starts let her kill you, Then - (NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY Press Bottom Button to Load my Save, Do not click Top button or it will save.

Tip #7 - RJ152072 - Nekobato - Left Bottom Button is Save and Right Bottom Button is Load - Load my Save for Full Stats and Just Go Ham on Her until you catch her, Also to Touch her Press H on your keyboard and Enjoy.

How to play - left mouse button to shoot, middle mouse button to spawn slimes, right mouse button for shield & space bar to teleport.

Hope everyone enjoys my monotool collection, i will continue to raise it up as monotool releases more games. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
I have a dumb question that why it takes so long to download or i do something wrong @@ i use qbit btw

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a dumb question that why it takes so long to download or i do something wrong @@ i use qbit btw
Slow as in what speed? Just out of curiosity I started downloading with the torrent file, and it's fluctuating between 1.3 Mb/s (my top bandwith speed) and 800 Kb/s. Also checked how many seeders the file has:

1619247499132.png

If your regular download speed is higher than mine, it's probably not enough people/bandwith to draw from. I'm using uTorrent Web, btw. Don't know if that affects.

Reactions: MrD5

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Slow as in what speed? Just out of curiosity I started downloading with the torrent file, and it's fluctuating between 1.3 Mb/s (my top bandwith speed) and 800 Kb/s. Also checked how many seeders the file has:

View attachment 1160265

If your regular download speed is higher than mine, it's probably not enough people/bandwith to draw from. I'm using uTorrent Web, btw. Don't know if that affects.
That something i need to learn ... i tried this site:" " to download but when unzip it come to error

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017

Torrent -

Could someone seed or upload somewhere else?

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017

Torrent -

i need a reupload of this somewhere because the torrent is dead.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i need a reupload of this somewhere because the torrent is dead.
here ya go buddy, Enjoy and Happy New Years n Merry Christmas

also i will probably start a new torrent sometime in 2023 not sure when yet tho, currently waiting for montool to finish his next game, its 80% complete so once that is released i will update the monotool games list

Update - I Updated the Monotool Games list with the new japanese game, once someone translates it to english i will update list again.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017

Google Drive

also i will probably start a new torrent sometime in 2023 not sure when yet tho, currently waiting for montool to finish his next game, its 80% complete so once that is released i will update the monotool games list
ayy thanks! happy new year too!

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020

Google Drive

Omg thank you so much. My PC broke on december, and I lost a lot of stuff, I've been looking for this

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes