no one here

May 15, 2017
so is there gonna be more progression with characters it went from touching violets tits to then fucking her on the beach wasnt much talk about them being step siblings and that they liked each other

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
Has anyone else run into an event where a character (in the case of my game it is Nell, not sure if it varies) cries out "Someone please help me, I'm stuck!"? It has happened to me outside of Debbie's and Ginger's houses, but I cannot figure out where the girl actually is.

Edit: Never mind, found it, it's a throwaway joke.
it's Nell for me as well. she is in the laundry machine in one of the platform houses (i think the back of the first house to the right when you're on the street to the beach house (or the street of the shy geek girl, i can't remember). MC simply rescues her and she gets annoyed he didn't get the hint.

later when he returns home the stepsister will do the same and doggy style sex happens.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
So you can only get one girl pregnant per run, or per new game? That already sounds kind of lame, but what is the pregnancy content like? Do the girl's bodies change at all, do they talk about it, is there anything that happens?
Per game. Before moving in with a girl, create a save. After moving in, you won't be able to undo this, but it unlocks "try for a baby" option.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know... I don't have the issue with choosing only one girl during the ending per se but... Is there no harem ending?
I feel bad for choosing only one girl, especially if others just... get so offended.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
You know... I don't have the issue with choosing only one girl during the ending per se but... Is there no harem ending?
I feel bad for choosing only one girl, especially if others just... get so offended.
there is a harem ending :)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So if you play as a futa character, does everybody still refer to you as "he", or has that been fixed/will it be fixed?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
there is a harem ending :)
Really? Well I admit I did got a bit slacked on the leveling the relationships but...
Wait but like... Is there a button saying "I choose all of them"? Did they have a kissing gangbang on the top of the tower?!

(How do you enter the Beach house?)

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So if you play as a futa character, does everybody still refer to you as "he", or has that been fixed/will it be fixed?
It is fixed, unless we missed some :)
Really? Well I admit I did got a bit slacked on the leveling the relationships but...
Wait but like... Is there a button saying "I choose all of them"? Did they have a kissing gangbang on the top of the tower?!

(How do you enter the Beach house?)
It is no choice but triggered by everyone loving you during the ending.
Ask a girl to move together and it will initiate the beach house stuff :)

Reactions: Mr.Red

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
Having run into the Coira bug, I was able to fix it by just continuing the main quest.

Now if I could just figure out how to get some of my game settings to stick after I sleep in-game. The only things that stick around are the futa option and the hair selection. Everything else will revert back to defaults. I only know this because I get sever hair clipping with the futa option on every morning unless I open up the game settings.

Also both Violet and Coira still have dialog/messages where they refere to you as male with the futa option on as well.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes