all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
Do stats transfer from one chapter to another?

edit: wait, wait... I'm confused. I just started the game over from the beggining, without skipping the intro, and... the game has voice acting all of the sudden?

Last edited:

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Do stats transfer from one chapter to another?

edit: wait, wait... I'm confused. I just started the game over from the beggining, without skipping the intro, and... the game has voice acting all of the sudden?
The intro got some voice acting some versions ago. 0.24 or so I think.

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
The intro got some voice acting some versions ago. 0.24 or so I think.
I see

On a different note, man, these one star reviews are crazy. Not only this is far from a bad game, but it should get more just for the fact that there's not many games like this out there, 3d free-roam, sims type.. in a world everybody doing the same VN over and over..

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
I'm confused again. I finally played the intro (not as long as I thought) and the next day after college, it's snowing. It wasn't snowing the first time I played. Is this because I played the intro this time, or is it random? Do things develop differently if you play the intro?

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
What to do with Violet after helping her chose bikini at the pawn shop? She follows me but I didn't pay attention to the dialogue, tried to take her home but she keeps following me lol

edit: never mind, I'm an idiot

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Hi, did you find a solution to this problem. I also having the same problem with Coira :(
YEAH. Waiting for an update (new version)...
Having run into the Coira bug, I was able to fix it by just continuing the main quest.

Now if I could just figure out how to get some of my game settings to stick after I sleep in-game. The only things that stick around are the futa option and the hair selection. Everything else will revert back to defaults. I only know this because I get sever hair clipping with the futa option on every morning unless I open up the game settings.

Also both Violet and Coira still have dialog/messages where they refere to you as male with the futa option on as well.
I was not aware that the is another bug with Coira, can someone please share the savegame and steps to reproduce it, and we will fix it for the next version :)

Saves are located at: " C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames " or " %LocalAppData%\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames "

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
I was not aware that the is another bug with Coira, can someone please share the savegame and steps to reproduce it, and we will fix it for the next version :)

Saves are located at: " C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames " or " %LocalAppData%\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames "

Here is a save that reproduces the bug, just contact Coria through the messages. Also note the failed text replacement from the most recent message from violet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Team Monolith

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
I got the "you should not see this message" thing from Coira, is this the bug people talking about?

Here's what I did: Im in the day that I get 3 messages, one from Violet (to help her with the bikini), from Coira (threesome at her place), and from the chick at the counter, that her bro told me to date.

I do the Coira one first, then I message the chick who thinks she's ugly, we go to the park and I chose country music (sucks), but after that date was over, the music didn't stop.

Then I go home and I message Coira again to meet up with her, but it gives me that message...

Oh, I also talked to Debbie after the threesome with Coira, and she just remained there, in the middle of the street, after talking to her.

So that's, like, 3 bugs

handsomejak

Oct 24, 2022
I'm seeing a lot of model clipping and characters eyes disappearing or looking like they had a stroke.

There needs to be a world barrier in the beach area, I fell through the map a few times.. kinda helps since it respawns you at the house.
(Also found you can clip through the 2nd floor of some houses)

The models need some work.. arms, shoulders, chests.

Whats with the beards on some of the female characters? (futa disabled)

And the MC's dick clips through when you select anal.

Maybe give us a way to permanently disable the tutorials too?

Last edited:
Reactions: DuskiBuski

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've found a bug in the latest v0.30.0_MonolithBay_2022.12.01 I never went on a date with cora and I am past to the point "get the disk from Coira" I've already completed the quest "watch cora from the peephole in your room" her door is perm locked and I don't have her phone number I can't text her also when I exited the peeohole after the quest was complete my vision has the peephole effect is there anyway to remove the peephole effect?(EDIT: I've fixed the issue of the peephole effect by sleeping in my bed and got to the point where I've dated cora to the point where her status shows "Liks you" but on the third date/hangout activating her the dialogue reads: "You should not see this message,please report what you did in our discord" I have a discord accound and when I went to do what it said the discord channel for this reads: "You do not have permission to send messages in this channel" so I can not report the issue in discord, I can clearly see I can not progress to even get the disc from her seeing that she is either broken or incomplete.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The furry character option is only worthy as long as the mc don't have the human genitals model if he does then that would not make any sense male furry characters with human genitals just awful.

biingboing

Sep 21, 2022
Are you supposed to be able to go back to the college? After going for the first time I haven't been able to interact with the bus stop anymore. The prompt to go is just gone, do I unlock it again after progressing, is my game broken?

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Are you supposed to be able to go back to the college? After going for the first time I haven't been able to interact with the bus stop anymore. The prompt to go is just gone, do I unlock it again after progressing, is my game broken?
If you got the item for Llyod then you finished the quest there. Been some time, not sure if you go there for another quest.

Reactions: biingboing

handsomejak

Oct 24, 2022
last I saw it's not in this version of the game

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes