Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I have two remaining to find, if this helps you, isn't Jane meant to be using one as a paper weight?
and I think there is the glow coming from one under the back door of Elaine"s house.
Well I think it's a joke. Because Jane doesn't actually live anywhere. I ran around the entire town at night but I didn't see any glow. And I don't think there is more than 10 stones on the Station.

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
I'm 99% sure the one your missing is one buried underneath the house you can move into with one of the girls. How you are supposed to get it beyond hacking is beyond me though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Red

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm 99% sure the one your missing is one buried underneath the house you can move into with one of the girls. How you are supposed to get it beyond hacking is beyond me though.
the stones existed before this house did and looks like we accidentally planted it onto the stone without noticing. Your comment is the first time we hear about this.
The stone will be in a different location next update. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I thought that, but there doesn't seem to be one in Pirate or Future world =(
I am gathering you have collected the Stone out of the Medical bay on the Space Ship ? and the one we are both now looking for as the last Stone is the one under the new house the MC moves into above the Beach ?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I just had fun turning the Alien Striper into the NPC-Cath ;) I left the glass's off but may change that 00027.png 00028.png

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Codd and a NPC girl are stuck behind Janes House, as well as a floating block sometimes with a push bike in it.
The NPC girl changes each day, she is found on the far side of the hill way down the back of Janes House.
I may point out Codd is still there even though he is meant to be in Jail after the MC gets his parents back lol. 00026.png

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I am gathering you have collected the Stone out of the Medical bay on the Space Ship ? and the one we are both now looking for as the last Stone is the one under the new house the MC moves into above the Beach ?
I don't see a basement in that house, despite John Lick living there before.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I don't see a basement in that house, despite John Lick living there before.
the maker's of the game explained there was meant to be a stone in the house when the MC got it from John Lick, however something went wrong and it's in the rock under the house.
They said they will fix the problem in the next version update, ie version 0.32 Untitled.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Red

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I see... Welp guess I'll have to go digging. Let's see if I can get Ghost to phase me there.
edit: Btw whose room we can find off the shore? I can't seem to land on it but I assume it's solid.

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
As a hint the fork that leads to the house and the beach is a good starting point and head toward the house. Also it's not in a room, it's on a rock that was covered up by terrain when the house was put in.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I see... Welp guess I'll have to go digging. Let's see if I can get Ghost to phase me there.
edit: Btw whose room we can find off the shore? I can't seem to land on it but I assume it's solid.
I'm not sure who's room you are talking about off the shore ??
however if you use the cheat code and jump 10 meters high you can see a large Black Square out in the sea behind Jane parents mansion

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
can't Ghost girl only take you to locations on the map with the red circle ? besides when you go for pizza with her

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
it's a shame we can't turn the girl's into Neko in the Character creator, it would be nice having Neko Girl's
ie a normal girl with cat ear's and tail, something like this

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
can't Ghost girl only take you to locations on the map with the red circle ? besides when you go for pizza with her
If you jump under the map past the respawn zone, you could technically end up inside textures when you call her. But she will be stuck there too.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
firstly, the characters are very nice,
tried out the animation (sandbox?) mode, seems pretty decent but bit janky
too bad the only manual control is for the bj... otherwise that'd completely change things

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
firstly, the characters are very nice,
tried out the animation (sandbox?) mode, seems pretty decent but bit janky
too bad the only manual control is for the bj... otherwise that'd completely change things
Have you ticked off the Autoplay box?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes