thelolz3855

Jan 14, 2023
here . for Cheat engine you need dumper code and lots of searching in memory, Dissect data etc. i've link my own made tutorial (maybe it will help cause i cant explain it in detail) and dumper file. there you can check that out. hope it will help
cant download this is there another link

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Elite codes yets, but we need the v30 VIP code for the good stuff. If you do have and are sharing, send me a Pm >:]

Anonymous69

Oct 28, 2017
it keeps asking me before i start the game to install DirectX Runtime when i click yes there is only the option to delet DirectX Runtime i tryed deleting it and the next time i try to open the game it asks me the same but now i can install it but the game still closes with error saying the aplication was unable to start correctly code (0xc00007b) what can i do yes the other games worked yes i check all the forums on this error and tryed all the solutions why does it keep asking me for directx ? thanks

raltermoose

Oct 22, 2018
Install this: (Do not forget to select your own language instead of english)

What windows are you using?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Version 0.32.0 release, Debbie dating continued, new sex animation, and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for my radio silence past months. Work and RL just prevented me to be on pc that much.
Furthermore, please take in account that my availability is absolutely random, and thus I can't guarantee to share updates on a regular basis.
Anyway.

v.32.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: 3BAJMBUD

v.32.0 :

Raise your black flag, sailors

RustyShackleford1

Jan 19, 2021
I downloaded it, and It won't start. It says its running in my task manager, but it never pops up. It's not a specs issue because I have a higher-tier PC. How do I get this game to work?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes