Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
How do you advance the first Debbie date? I followed her to beach. And she just stands there. I can't interact with her, can't go to sleep either.

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
I found a bug when I move the coira into my house violet is the one that has sex with the mc and coira is just stand next to the bed. when it to the next day its violet that's there not coira. Anyone know how to fix's this?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well not sure what to do at this point only thing I have available to do is give disk to Coira / date Coira and keep dating Ginger. In keep dating Ginger the game tells me thats all for this version and when it comes to Coira she just keeps standing inside of their house which I can't enter, I did read a previous comment saying she will pace back and forth in her room and you need to peek into it to have her talk to the MC but she won't even pace around and just stands still for me.

Reactions: KapralPrius

beltboy

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone got any help for the buggy as fuck cyberpunk level? I have shot and destroyed the tower as instructed, but the force field won't go down, and I have run out of things to try.

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
says press ctrl+shift+s to stop platforming, doesn't seem to work
I had the same issue. Turns out if you have AMD hardware and running the AMD Adreneline suite, they have a shortcut keyy of Ctrl + Shift + S for save instant replay.

I just went into the AMD software and unassigned the hotkey, worked fine after that.

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I had the same issue. Turns out if you have AMD hardware and running the AMD Adreneline suite, they have a shortcut keyy of Ctrl + Shift + S for save instant replay.

I just went into the AMD software and unassigned the hotkey, worked fine after that.
Thanks, don't have adrenaline suite, never really figured out how to stop it, nothing works

May 31, 2018
still having issues where all girls are in the ground and sister disappears in couch where i cant talk to her since shes in ground any fix or something

May 31, 2018
Sure we plan to add lots of fetishes! :)

It is really easy to read the code out of the game files, don't think these guys actually buy it to leak it :D

Weird, what is your fps?

Yes, it is very unjust, their reasoning is without any substance.

There is a walkthrough linked where you download the game if you bought it...

That is weird, but is it running fine? Sometimes the % shown in task manager is wrong. What is your GPU?

Whats your GPU and CPU?

We plan on something like this but it requires an additional workforce that we currently don't have. We planned adding someone to do this among other things by a Patreon goal we almost reached (we were just 100 away) but ever since the Patreon version got leaked here like a month ago our funding decreased by a lot (coincidence? :unsure: ), so we don't know when we will be able to reach it.
View attachment 1465030
ievery woman is stuck in ground for me and sister is in side couch and i cant talk or see her any fix or what should i do even on the bus ride i dotn see sister but she talks

May 31, 2018
You're supposed to put it in the trash can. if you can't interact with it while it's in the bush, try loading a previous save.
hey when you play the game are the woman ion the ground or above the ground im having issue with them being in the ground and unable to see sister on bus cause shes in ground

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
hey when you play the game are the woman ion the ground or above the ground im having issue with them being in the ground and unable to see sister on bus cause shes in ground
Haven't had that happen.. again, either re-install or load another save.. backup your save from \AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved

May 31, 2018
Haven't had that happen.. again, either re-install or load another save.. backup your save from \AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved
okay thx yeah ive redownloaded game few times but ill try again thx ive been waiting for over aweek for help lol idk whats wrong i finally got a good pc and can fianlly run game good but this issue happens maybe im running at to high graphic lol

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
okay thx yeah ive redownloaded game few times but ill try again thx ive been waiting for over aweek for help lol idk whats wrong i finally got a good pc and can fianlly run game good but this issue happens maybe im running at to high graphic lol

It's a WIP game so there are gonna be bugs, nothing to do with your PC.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes