TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
How do you put these in? In game the entry field is almost completely blocked. If you do manage to click into the entry field and put in the code, you get a spinning graphic that says "paste in the long code from the website."
Press ctrl when you are in the game ( you will pill out your phone) there is a little app that says cheats

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Press ctrl when you are in the game ( you will pill out your phone) there is a little app that says cheats
Seems like that's Esc for me. I get the phone, I see where it says Cheats, but there is a red banner that says become a Patron and another banner that says log in to patron that covers the input field. Not a huge deal as there is a space you can still click on, but when I do I just get a spinning graphic that says to paste in the long code.

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
Seems like that's Esc for me. I get the phone, I see where it says Cheats, but there is a red banner that says become a Patron and another banner that says log in to patron that covers the input field. Not a huge deal as there is a space you can still click on, but when I do I just get a spinning graphic that says to paste in the long code.
Do you not see the big enter code on top

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
That's a ui layout bug/issue due to running the game at a UW resolution. Here is what it's supposed to look like at 1080p.

Mister Kell

Jan 15, 2018
Game seems stuck on mission 44 - Check how uncle is holding up. I go to the location and the only options I have are to go back to the pirate world, space world, or stay in the overworld. Any ideas?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes