SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Have you ticked off the Autoplay box?
yea i normally turn the auto play off for all the sex.
On a side note for anyone having problems with the space battle arcade game part they can slow the game down with cheat engine, then collect as many flying pizza's as you want to upgrade your weapons

let's just say the only way to give the girls a deepthroat with the BJ is by turning the autoplay off.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Skinny dipping with Pamela breaks the futa character.
After a successful pirate invader run, i wasn't always rewarded with 50$.
...I'm playing as a futa and got to wear trunks during Violet's beach bikini scene. Maybe it's a good idea for a futa player to also be allowed to pick himself a bikini...

Last edited:

grim667

Sep 29, 2021
Skinny dipping with Pamela breaks the futa character.
After a successful pirate invader run, i wasn't always rewarded with 50$.
...I'm playing as a futa and got to wear trunks during Violet's beach bikini scene. Maybe it's a good idea for a futa player to also be allowed to pick himself a bikini...
Had simmaler bugs in my play, think they fixed themselves after going to bed. Or try running a older save. Personally I alternate saves every night so if it screws up I don't lose to much progress.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Really? Well I admit I did got a bit slacked on the leveling the relationships but...
Wait but like... Is there a button saying "I choose all of them"? Did they have a kissing gangbang on the top of the tower?!

(How do you enter the Beach house?)
sadly you can only live with one girl so far as far as i know. open bedroom, open lounge room, closed bathroom where the baby stay's.
And to think, i was expecting it to be a Harem Home

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
sadly you can only live with one girl so far as far as i know. open bedroom, open lounge room, closed bathroom where the baby stay's.
And to think, i was expecting it to be a Harem Home
All we need to do is to take over that Museum looking building. That hides a secret.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

chillpeace

Jan 28, 2022
Peace.
Playing the game so far and i realy like it.
Atm i am at the Pirates Beach and realy cant figure out how or what to do so far.
i got one rope and 3 flowers to pick up. but can figure out how to get to the skellet and his "hook" or what else to do, can someone pls help me ^^
ty and peace out

nvm i found it here.

Point and click session walkthrough

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'm supposed to date koira, but she doesn't go out of her house...Is it story blocked or it's a bug...
Edit:Yeah turns out it's a bug. Now in order to talk to Coira each time i have to unlock the camera and teleport...

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I'm supposed to date koira, but she doesn't go out of her house...Is it story blocked or it's a bug...
Edit:Yeah turns out it's a bug. Now in order to talk to Coira each time i have to unlock the camera and teleport...
you need to send her a CHAT text message on your phone
ie hit the ESC key and press CHAT, then click on Coria, then press Contact Coria.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Well pretty interresting, about job, different hours brings new opportunity.

Not really different from others game of this style but still work.

Just a bit repetitive sometimes (horror moment was good idea)

xionx3

Jun 24, 2021
Well pretty interresting, about job, different hours brings new opportunity.

Not really different from others game of this style but still work.

Just a bit repetitive sometimes (horror moment was good idea)
Damn bro i see you everywhere, u must be an unreal engine game enjoyer too :p

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
how do you cheat without the code how would you sue cheat thing
depend's on how your talking about cheating.
if your talking about the space battle where your playing a old style arcade game you can use cheat engine to slow the game down there so you can shoot all the enemy ship's and collect all the flying pizza to upgrade your weapon's.
the space battles are a great way to make a lot of money very quickly.

you have the choice each battle of getting payed cash or having sex with the Alien Striper.
you can also edit all the Characters, ie i changed who the striper is on my copy of the game

00028.png

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes