liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
Note to developer. @Team Monolith

I know it's probably not a priority, but you'd probably get more people if there were also an option to play as female. I normally don't play things where I have a dick, but there aren't a lot of full 3d adult games that I like, so I figured wth.
But all the dudes have vaginas. That's taking some getting used to. lol
It's all good. People like what they like, and there are plenty who like to play as trans/futas and have them in games. Those people deserve games just as much as the rest of us. Just sayin, if a full female option was available, with some guys with dicks to romance, I might even throw you some cash on Patreon.
Something to think about. :)
Also... is the ghost really going to get pregnant? I went for it, cuz I'm weird. lol
I gotta say, it's weird reading text from a ghost saying she'll get a pregnancy test in the morning. :LOL:

Reactions: Lure of Chaos

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
save plis
Here's my last save. Just a warning though. I moved in with the ghost girl and started the pregnancy thing. I don't think it's fully implemented yet, but I could go back a few saves, maybe, if you want. A bunch of girls in the game are up to "love's you" or "engaged" already though, in that save.
FYI: saved games are located by default in C:\Users\*your user name here*\AppData\Local\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames
Also, at some point, I grabbed an earlier save on here and played from that point on, so this is an updated version of that with more stuff done.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
pay wall ????
what on earth are you talking about ??
yea you can pay to be one of his supporters on Patreon, but once playing the game there is nothing to pay for.
if you need guides to get past parts on the game you can find them by searching for them here or elsewhere on the net.
if you want the cheats for the current version on the game you just have to wait for a week for someone to list the cheat, or support him on patreon and get the cheat as the new release comes out.
either you are very mistaken,
or your post was for a different game.

ie:

CHEAT CODE

Cheat Codes for v0.24:
WG6QCC2 – Patreon Supporter
-VWC82R – Patreon Member
Pq4X7xb – Patreon Elite
WZ45TPK – Patreon VIP-Member

Images

VIP Cheat Code: P76QKV2 (Outdated, was for 0.19)

v.30.0 cheat codes:
Supporter
tier: 1V-EKV2D

Patreon member tier cheat is: QUETXUU4

v.32.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: 3BAJMBUD

v.33.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: DKVDPKPD

v.33.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: XX5QSXED
Oh great, so there's no content blocked by pay wall.

Sorry, I thought I'd seen it when I played

Definetly gonna try it out now for good, thank you very very much, man

foible

Aug 29, 2017
How do you get up to the old church on the cliff? :eek:
Elite code + jump height 10x?

Lol, just messin'. There's a long winding path around the back side of the mountain to the left of the lake.

Actually, I think jump cheat is part of the supporter code, so you could also do that.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Elite code + jump height 10x?

Lol, just messin'. There's a long winding path around the back side of the mountain to the left of the lake.

Actually, I think jump cheat is part of the supporter code, so you could also do that.
Ok thanks :)

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Someone Know why the "Live togheter" option is soo much bugged? I rised mostly of the girl to max likeness and i'm chosing one of the girl but when i go to bed in the beach house insted of the choosed girl the sister swap place with them

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
On the pizza delivery, if you get the one that says bring pizza inside, just choose the leave option, and you will leave the pizza and complete that location, so you can finish deliveries and get paid.
Yes, that's what I found out. But that way there is no tip ...

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes