Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
how will i know when one of the girls are pregnant? Is there some sort of indicator?
you can only get her pregnant once you move in the beach house, for now only the first girl that you ask to "move togheter" (a bit of a shame that can't have more then one but the game is still in development so i can wait and hope)

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

夢子桃喰

Nov 5, 2020
View attachment 1964676

Overview:
Our tale is centered around a young man, who moves to Monolith Bay, a small coastal town with an unusual past, to try and rescue his parents from limbo with the help of his stepsister and mad scientist uncle. The town, however, has more to it than meets the eye, and so does your uncle…​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-12
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: Team Monolith - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34.0
Language: English, Optionally Auto-translated to the 15 most common languages
Other Game: Home Together
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Share character creations:

More Info:

Dev apparently wanted us to let you all know that the links here are pirated and they don't condone piracy and you all should feel bad for downloading the links below.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: Cheats
Wlmsk thanks for the link

View attachment 1937491 View attachment 1937492 View attachment 781507 View attachment 1937451 View attachment 781505 View attachment 1937449 View attachment 1937452 View attachment 1937461 View attachment 1937493 View attachment 1937450 View attachment 772648 View attachment 772645 View attachment 1937454 View attachment 1937453 View attachment 772647 View attachment 772644 View attachment 772649 View attachment 772659
I got my stepsister pregnant, nice goty xdxd

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
how can i play as a character i created ?? and also, what is the code for the elite member (in 0.34) pls ?

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
how can i play as a character i created ?? and also, what is the code for the elite member (in 0.34) pls ?
You can't. I don't know if that will ever be an option. I think it was made for an intended multiplayer function which is likely a long way off. I suppose it's POSSIBLE that you could find the default MC file in the game folders and maybe replace it with your custom character's file? Might break the game, though, so be sure to remember where the files were originally so you can put them back the way they're supposed to be.

As to elite code, it hasn't been shared here yet.

LoversLove1

Feb 10, 2021
MonolithBay-0.34
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
we need version .35 now

Reactions: Jackson2204

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Version 0.35.0 release, flirt and have sex with all NPCs!

v.35.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: 4U16TU7D

v.35.0 :

Warning ! I might not be able to share the monthly updates to come, for an undetermined number of month. So please, be underestanting and patient, and if someone else doesn't upload on it's own, don't spam about it like fcking spoiled children and get a patreon membership yourselves. Thank you.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Yeh shit hapens, someone of us not rich to support, but one day I promis to do it ;)
Was simply a joke on my part. I dont feel one way or another about it. They're certainly allowed to turn their noses up at their game being shared for free. After all, they are actually still working on it rather than just going silent and milking their patreon for all they can.

However, I still havent been able to play their game for longer than an hour before going "Eh.. Another day, I'll try it out another day..". If they some day manage to wow me with their game, then I'll have a stronger stance on it, but right now. I'm rather neutral on it.

Reactions: Gojii

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
So I checked the update, and when I build enough courage for flirting, some female NPCs simply respond with "we'll talk later"

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes