jhunt89

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe I'll donate in the future when there's some Violet stuff, no one else really caught my eye. Too early to tell if this is any good or not. Best of luck with development.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I like the look of it even if some portrait lighting is a bit off putting judging by the screens, it kinda clashes with the environment. I'll check it out once there's an uncensored version, i'd hate to put in work and for my reward to be censored.

Reactions: Ullubu

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Getting a "Life is Strange" vibe from this. Looks interesting, though i'll wait to see how it unfolds a bit

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
A CENSORED O.1 VERSION GOOD LUCK GETTING ANY PEOPLE TO BE PAYING PATREONS FOR THIS GAME I KNOW I WOULD NOT AND FIND THOSE THAT ARE CENSORED NOT WORTH MY TINE EVEN TO DOWNLOAD SINCE YOU DO NOT TELL THE MC' S GENDER I TAKE IT'S ORE OF A GRAPHIC NOVEL THAN A GAME AND IT HAS NO 3 D GRAPHICS JUST WHAT I CALL CARTOON STYLE EXPECTING PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THAT I FIND FUNNY
WHEN THERE A TON OF THEM OUT THERE FOR FREE UNCENSORED

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Soo.. why does the MC have boobs and from the back it looks like he weighs 400 pounds. The face is kinda off too. If the gamedev finds his way to here, dude replace the model for the MC.

• Haha

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Anyway, we are already rethinking that idea :D Maybe we will make if fully free from next month on so current pledgers did not pay for nothing. Censored or not I hope you guys enjoy the game :)
10 USD for the very first version is a kinda suspicious move... even if your game is the best ever... think about it... 10 USD a month... development is pretty much gogin to take 24-36 months... so a supporter is going to pay about 360 USD? ... make it 1 USD... than the game is going to cost a supporter the usual indi game price... you will attract more people... you will have much more reviews... you show that you believe in yourself getting this done.

About the game...

- the start is funny... I wouldnt let the bus do sooo many turns... long distance is usually kinda straight... :)
- the dialogue controls are kinda laggy... I would just display text... and let us hit the mouse button anywhere within the text... not just on the tiny arrow... this is annoying.
- story is fresh - normal people doesn't talk that way... but hey, parents in limbo... freaky uncle... a villain in the shadows... go on! :)
- maybe you want to add a map... or quest direction markers... quality of life is a thing in modern games :)
- you really need to add a way to skip text... really. :)
- the story seem to be funny... did I mention that the dialogue/text handling really could be improved...
- why the heck do you even build that censorship ... that way? For me it looks like a huge waste of time you could have spent programming a better dialogue handling! (you see where I am going... do you?)
- quick travel would be nice...
- a map? (what I said about directions)
- ... and it seems I am stuck... house of a cliff... hmmm...

So... I spent way more time beta testing your censored alpha 0.1 version... which means the game can't be total crap. And it isn't - but you guys really need to understand... you have to deliver first. Then you can start asking from the community.

I am looking forward hearing from you. Bye for now.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Interesting. Like the art/environment. Slow as heck. I'm definitely not using the most recent gaming computer so some of the lag is on my end but the forced pauses on the text and spelling it out one word at a time....I like a good back ground and story, but I also like the ability to skip long drawn out stuff and can read faster than a snail on Valium.

And how many times can you say 'The first thing you nee'....after the 3rd time its painful.

Can you put the whole dialog for each person on screen at once ( the whole sentence/phrase/paragraph)?
And allow it to move to the next immediately upon player clicking - these forced pauses add up.

Good luck w/ your work. Curious to see where it goes.

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
Too bad there's no sex and it's japanese censored :( I don't understand why. I'll PASS

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
BIG NEWS!
The public version is now uncensored! Get it from

And we released version 0.2.0 including an adult sandbox mode for our $10+ Patreons

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MZZ

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Ran into a bug? in your first/initial version. After the skirt quest when you return to your house; I can not enter. You walk to the door and press 'e' to enter and you walk in then right back out - nothing I do lets me in the house. The neighbor Debbie is standing at her door but you can't talk w/ her or enter hers either.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Ran into a bug? in your first/initial version. After the skirt quest when you return to your house; I can not enter. You walk to the door and press 'e' to enter and you walk in then right back out - nothing I do lets me in the house. The neighbor Debbie is standing at her door but you can't talk w/ her or enter hers either.
Thanks for the report we will check that out. For now, try loading your last save :)

Edit: Btw your saves should work in the new version as well without the need to copy anything over.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There might be a bug with dilivering pizza. First time I did it I crash a coujple of time, incurring $10 penalty, next time I was very careful, but the $10 penalty from last time seemed to have followed me. and now I can't make any money.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes