Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
mons.png

Overview:
MOns is an adult CYOA game where you play a husband unhappy with his life until one day at a friend's birthday party he decides to make a pact that will change his life forever. How it plays out is dependent on you and the choices you make, who and what you prioritize will determine your fate.
NTR OPTIONAL

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2022-03-21
Developer: Chupa Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.8): - - - - -
v0.8.1 HTML only: - - - -

Sample1.png Sample12.png Sample123.png Sample1234.png Sample12345.png Sample123456.png Sample1234567.png Sample12345678.png Sample123456789.png Sample1234567890.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
The game is ntr...
Hey, so yes the game has NTR, however, it will be purely optional once I release the full chapter (week 1). The goal is that depending on your choices, the wife will or won't be loyal to you, the most important choices will be in chapter 1 once complete. The MC on the other hand will sleep with other people (which you can minimize also and be loyal to wife).

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Wow, what kind of Ntr? if you don't mind me asking.
Hey, so it will be both NTRs (MC cheat, wife cheats, both or none mb). In the current build, the end game is NTR however once I release the full chapter (week 1), it will be purely optional (depending on your choices). Future chapters will also have the choice of MC sleeping with a married person and more!

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
The planed Tags Transformation, Sissification. are optional or not ?
So I had those tags on but had to remove them as they weren't implemented in the game just yet. This refers to 2 choices that you will have throughout the game. One, whether you want to see trans in the game (there is a character in transition in this chapter which you can ignore or take their number for later chapters) and the second being I might have MC also be trans/sissy depending on your choices (this last one is still a thought tho and will depend on if people want to see it ofc)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the "problem" would be that it was the typical mandatory transformation of the MC into a woman or something like that if it is secondary and optional OK

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hey, so yes the game has NTR, however, it will be purely optional once I release the full chapter (week 1). The goal is that depending on your choices, the wife will or won't be loyal to you, the most important choices will be in chapter 1 once complete. The MC on the other hand will sleep with other people (which you can minimize also and be loyal to wife).
What about condom use? Is that optional?

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
the "problem" would be that it was the typical mandatory transformation of the MC into a woman or something like that if it is secondary and optional OK
Nah, nah, dw it will Not be mandatory unless, of course, you make the wrong (right?) decisions in the game! ;)

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
For the people looking to try this game out, just a heads up. First chapter isn't fully completed meaning that most of your choices won't matter, and some options are not available. Which means that for people who don't like NTR should probably wait a few more updates. NTR is not avoidable at the moment. For the dev, I don't know if I bugged the game by reloading and going back or if it's intentional right now, but some of the dialogues are implying that I chose a different option.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote