Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
magnificent piece of work DEV <3.. you have my interest.
NTR was fucking amazing. please keep it coming in further updates.
Thank You, Thank YOU!! Your comment means the world to me! And I'm glad you enjoyed it, I wasn't sure how'd it'd be received, I'm still dipping my toes on the whole NTR genre so hopefully, I can make it justice!

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Looks promising, remember, this is your game, fuck everyone telling you to change stuff
Hahaha yeah I think I'll need to come back to this later, I'm getting a lot of back and forth on certain topics (definitely not the NTR part)

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
The visual novel won't load images.
That's weird, are you on a PC or mobile? If PC make sure to extract the folder from the RAR and keep it that way (add or replace the v0.7 update with the original HTML file making sure the media folder is in the same folder as the HTML), if you're on mobile, I'm working on an APK for it but for now, you can play the Ch.1 v0.5 version on Gamcore online

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I said this to Timmy Reed (developing an overhaul mod for "That Girl") i will say it to you as well...

Having the wife's cheating be linked to MC cheating may not be a good idea in the long run and will only limit your own creative freedom, if the two variables are separate you will have room for a lot more variation and i'm not just saying this for ntr but for all variables. you shouldn't lock yourself into something, specially this early on...

As for the ntr specifically, i recommend changing to wife's pov so the player can decide.

GOOD LUCK with the new project (y)
Isn't that funny, I based my NTR on Timmy Reed! I get where you're coming from and my idea was that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when you mean from her POV do you mean something similar to how it happens in That Girl or Wife's Adventure, having her POV to choose whether to NTR or not?

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
That's weird, are you on a PC or mobile? If PC make sure to extract the folder from the RAR and keep it that way (add or replace the v0.7 update with the original HTML file making sure the media folder is in the same folder as the HTML), if you're on mobile, I'm working on an APK for it but for now, you can play the Ch.1 v0.5 version on Gamcore online
There are links to 0.5 with images and 0.7 HTML only. Does first link include images for 0.7 or how else we can get it?

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
It worked thanks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chupa Studios

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
There are links to 0.5 with images and 0.7 HTML only. Does first link include images for 0.7 or how else we can get it?
Yeye sorry I should've been more clear, the 0.7 is an update to the 0.5 HTML, just replace the previous one with 0.7. I haven't added any new media in this new update I worked only on the code for the choices and added a few scenes to the game to make the game flow better but these are SFW scenes so no new images were needed (I'll update the thread now to remove the 0.5 RAR with a 0.7 RAR so there's no more confusion, sorry)

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
Whoa something bad happened to this game. Mega link is down, All the images are gone and the file is in the owners trash on GDrive. What is going on here?

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Isn't that funny, I based my NTR on Timmy Reed!
:ROFLMAO: I know, it's really obvious, which is why i brought Timmy up

and when you mean from her POV do you mean something similar to how it happens in That Girl or Wife's Adventure, having her POV to choose whether to NTR or not?
Yes, and i said i recommend it because its simple to do. you just add a new passage, no complicated coding needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Whoa something bad happened to this game. Mega link is down, All the images are gone and the file is in the owners trash on GDrive. What is going on here?
Hey! Yeah sorry about that, I was tryna update the 0.5rar with an 0.7rar and fucked it up real bad, I've sent a request for an update to the links, hopefully will be done soon... Sorry about that...

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Felt the need to mention this but just because ntr haters are laud and whiny does NOT mean people here don't like ntr, we do, we just get lost in a sea (more like puddle) of whiners.

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Future tag rape?
What you gonna do with that?
Well I wasn't gonna do much with that, at least not atm tho I was told that if I add sleep sex then I have to add rape sooooo.... BUUt its not off the table just yet (tho atm it would be to the MC and not MC on another char but don't wanna spoil potential content)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote