shadowic

May 24, 2020
I will try and make you a list of games i think have a good approach to ntr, off the top of my head "The Good Son" has been doing good and they have a simple way of doing it.

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Hey, so it will be both NTRs (MC cheat, wife cheats, both or none mb). In the current build, the end game is NTR however once I release the full chapter (week 1), it will be purely optional (depending on your choices). Future chapters will also have the choice of MC sleeping with a married person and more!
If you make it so you can be loyal to your wife. Then you should make it possible to be in a Dominate relationship with your wife and have her submit to you completely. Or the complete opposite. And add Threesomes, With the possibility Of FFM/MMF which is Optional

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
after this i am stuck
Hey! So this is from the 0.5 release? The 0.7 update should fix this issue, please lemme know if there's any other problem (in 0.5 that path wasn't finished so you'd have to go back and pick another choice)

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Felt the need to mention this but just because ntr haters are laud and whiny does NOT mean people here don't like ntr, we do, we just get lost in a sea (more like puddle) of whiners.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No, honestly I was with them as well for a long time, but now I see it from a different angle and I can enjoy NTR for what it is (as long as it's in somewhat good taste)

Reactions: zackff and shadowic

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I will try and make you a list of games i think have a good approach to ntr, off the top of my head "The Good Son" has been doing good and they have a simple way of doing it.
Yupe, been following The Good Son for a while (I've got some issues with how they handle it tbh but I look past that and it's lit, plus it's a sissfy game done well so top-level indeed)

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
If you make it so you can be loyal to your wife. Then you should make it possible to be in a Dominate relationship with your wife and have her submit to you completely. Or the complete opposite. And add Threesomes, With the possibility Of FFM/MMF which is Optional
MC loyal to wife or wife loyal to MC or both? I see where you're coming from and that was gonna be the general idea where MC friends would come visit, wink, wink (and to have wife dom I could also make it that MC is loyal but the wife is not)

shadowic

May 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

be careful with adding too many paths at the start, keep in mind the more paths you have the content you will have to make increases exponentially as the story progresses, this gets a lot of first time devs.

i really recommend using a flow charting software(I use " " also has a desktop version) to map out your story first.

I've got some issues with how they handle it tbh
Like what? I'm curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

shadowic

May 24, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Forget what i said about making you a list... unless you want to completly redo this to be a sandbox "The Good Son" and "That Girl" and "Wife Adventures" are it...

on the other hand "Corrupt Girlfriend" and "Secrets Unveiled" are good examples of what NOT to do.

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Whoa something bad happened to this game. Mega link is down, All the images are gone and the file is in the owners trash on GDrive. What is going on here?
Hey so until F95 updates the thread, go on to download the Ch.1 v0.7 RAR

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so if i got this straight i need to download the 0.5 one first and then 0.7 one as a fix. right?

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I suspect WWW issues. The jpgs are also not loading for the whole website atm.
Yeah so I fucked up when trying to update the thread but whilst we wait for the mods to do so you can go on to download the Ch.1 v0.7 RAR

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
so if i got this straight i need to download the 0.5 one first and then 0.7 one as a fix. right?
Yeah so I've sent an update request for the mods but if you follow you can download it all in one go

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
There are links to 0.5 with images and 0.7 HTML only. Does first link include images for 0.7 or how else we can get it?
Hey so if you go you can download the Ch.1 v0.7 RAR all in one go until the mods update the thread

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
So I had those tags on but had to remove them as they weren't implemented in the game just yet. This refers to 2 choices that you will have throughout the game. One, whether you want to see trans in the game (there is a character in transition in this chapter which you can ignore or take their number for later chapters) and the second being I might have MC also be trans/sissy depending on your choices (this last one is still a thought tho and will depend on if people want to see it ofc)
started playing this game. interesting so far. dont care for either trans or sissy aspects but that's my preference in games, not yours! hope it is not part of the game or is optional but your game so do it your way! look forward to updates. good luck. v/r Diego

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021

be careful with adding too many paths at the start, keep in mind the more paths you have the content you will have to make increases exponentially as the story progresses, this gets a lot of first time devs.

i really recommend using a flow charting software(I use " " also has a desktop version) to map out your story first.

Like what? I'm curious.
Riiight... Fuck I might be getting ahead of myself... I'll finish the chapter then I'll look back at it and see what I can improve otherwise my heads gonna go boom! I'll give that software a try, I never thought of it actually. Is it like Camp Fire Writting?

And in regards to the Good Son NTR

Reactions: Mushybird

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
started playing this game. interesting so far. dont care for either trans or sissy aspects but that's my preference in games, not yours! hope it is not part of the game or is optional but your game so do it your way! look forward to updates. good luck. v/r Diego
Thank you! And hey, no need to worry, both trans (which is already in the game) and sissy will be completely optional and up to you! (Heads up, for no trans, don't ask a certain Char their phone number and for sissy, not path yet so no need to worry)

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Thank you! And hey, no need to worry, both trans (which is already in the game) and sissy will be completely optional and up to you! (Heads up, for no trans, don't ask a certain Char their phone number and for sissy, not path yet so no need to worry)
thanks for the heads up! will do.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chupa Studios
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote