shadowic

May 24, 2020
If you open a discord server (nvm you have one) i can send you an example flowchart for a game i was thinking of making so you can see how it's done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chupa Studios

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I kinda skimmed through it after realizing none of the choices are tracked.

I think it could have been a pretty decent start. I liked the dialogues and character archetypes. I can see a glimmer of potential if you take some time to learn to code and brainstorming the routes.

Some tips.

The most important character in the game, the wife, has too many different actresses playing her. I guess you will stick to that one blond chick for sex scenes, but try to stick to that girl for every pic of her. At one point, there was a totally different brunette used for her pic.

I am not a programmer, but you need to use some variables and flags for a game like this. How can you add routes without it?

As for the routes, don't go too crazy with it. If I am seeing your intentions right, you should stick to 2 main routes. Harem and NTR. You could make subpaths. For example, for the "harem" route, you could be faithful to the wife for a romance route. For the NTR, one subroute could be the MC getting all the girls stolen eventually and feeling miserable and the other could be a willing cuck that enjoys getting humiliated.

Right now, I feel like you are on track for a mixed route. The MC is generally pretty outgoing and competent, having chances to bang other girls like a chad (I think... I skimmed it). So when this MC gets cucked by John at the end, it could result in some cognitive dissonance, depending how well it's handled. I like both harem and NTR, but I like to get into the mindset prior to playing. If I'm playing a "bang all the chicks" chad MC, it feels off when he gets cucked unless it's handled with finesse. If I'm going for the NTR route, I want the MC to suffer and feel weak. It's not impossible to do a mixed route though, just very hard to pull off. Rise of the Crime Lord is one I can think of that pulls it off spectacularly, although it's dual protagonist.

Regardless of what you choose to do, the first step is to plan out a broad outline of the routes and think of the coding required to support the routes. Make sure it's feasible for you.

*One final note. A lot of devs don't quite get the power of NTR when attempting it. I think you blew the load too early. If the MC catches the wife getting dicked in the first release, there is really only one place to go from here, the willing cuck route. I mean, that's the typical western way and many people like it. I think it's more effective if you tease the NTR a bit more and then blow it up somewhere down the line. Play with the uncertainty, paranoia, maybe some circumstantial evidence like questionable social media pics or whatever. If you are willing to show things outside of MC's POV, you could even show the wife's scenes without doing the "NTR reveal" too early. Anyways, just some thoughts that you could consider if it lines up with what you wanted to do.

Reactions: belovedeggs

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Literally there are tons of harem and non NTR games on the site but u just decide to come and hate on the dev for adding it can u grow up please and respect other's if u don't like NTR exclude it and don't show in the games that has them !!as for the game its really good , well job dev i have some stuff i wish u can reconsider about the game when the MC tells the wife that he wants to fuck other girls i wish that there is choice not to tell so we can have path that we can stay loyal to the wife ( and get choice to have sex or get with other girls or not )

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Glad you clarified the nature of the game so soon in the comments.
As a suggestion, you may want to add said disclaimer somewhere on the 1st post, maybe right after the overview, such as "NTR will be optional in future releases." or something of that nature.
Some don't check the comments, even if they're on the 1st page, so you may skip some headaches explaining later.

Wish you good luck withthe game!

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Well I wasn't gonna do much with that, at least not atm tho I was told that if I add sleep sex then I have to add rape sooooo.... BUUt its not off the table just yet (tho atm it would be to the MC and not MC on another char but don't wanna spoil potential content)
Be careful with rape content and patreon, tread carefully with that. I would avoid it if I were you.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Check the links or upload it to MEGA , since i try to dowload de V 0.5 to later update the HTML V 0.7 and all files are missing in any link.... beside that i cant say anything else i havent been able to play it

Fan3D

Oct 14, 2018
So I had those tags on but had to remove them as they weren't implemented in the game just yet. This refers to 2 choices that you will have throughout the game. One, whether you want to see trans in the game (there is a character in transition in this chapter which you can ignore or take their number for later chapters) and the second being I might have MC also be trans/sissy depending on your choices (this last one is still a thought tho and will depend on if people want to see it ofc)

Hello, yes please implement these choice please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chupa Studios

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Check the links or upload it to MEGA , since i try to dowload de V 0.5 to later update the HTML V 0.7 and all files are missing in any link.... beside that i cant say anything else i havent been able to play it
Hey! all fixed now, you can download 0.7 rar, I made a mistake tryna update the thread and killed all the links. If you want to join the discord there's always an up to date link in case I fuck up here again

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Be careful with rape content and patreon, tread carefully with that. I would avoid it if I were you.
Ahh fuck... Good thing it's still a thought cuz idk how I'd go about this so yeah... Might not risk it since not necessary for the game, was more like an afterthought... thanks for the heads, that prolly just saved me a massive headache (and having to research on how to implement it)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote