Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Made new save on v2.0.3.0 (Master Difficulty). It was a fun ride. :whistle::coffee:
Saves should work with future patches. Doesn't work for versions before v2.0.3.0

Day 50 save with both endings. Everything is already done, just wait until the end of the day to get them.
Do the Harem ending first to get the gallery and then the Rune ending.
1 save slot is Harem Ending.
2 save slot is Rune Ending.

Put the save files in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

And for lazy people. Endings CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Yeah, Brothel became much more viable strategy in the DLC, but it competitor are way too strong.
Brothel allow you to build up your slave quality while Pixy merely increase your action. It simply quality vs quantity.
Normally brothel should win out in a long run, but Pixy snowball too fast to even compare.

If you plan to go for brothel anyway I recommend you get sterilization upgrade as soon as possible.
Brothel is still underwhelming even with DLC.

This was my NPC order:
1. Flora - She's too good to pass. Automation and early items/DNA for Niel.
2. Niel - With her you can just create super slave/monster and get early access to Minotaur and Salamander.
3. Sena&Lena - Extra money and free slaves with new sterilization upgrade. It's quite nice.
4. Barbara - Torture room is great to deprave girls quickly, but room upgrades is overkill for current difficulty of the game. :KEK:

I feel like they made game even easier. Especially with Rune Tentacle eggs and early real estate unlock.
I only had one tentacle room and it gives you very good money.

Dec 22, 2021
Notes for 2.0.4.0:

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.4.0 has been updated.

v2.0.4.0

1. Fixed cut text in rune ending
2. Fixed so that multiple NPCs are not selected
3. Added hotkey (V) for 1x speed playback
4. Fixed so that multiple torture chambers cannot be created with the Ctrl key.
5. Fixed Niel's child to have a loli body even when he grows up
6. Fixed so that "Not this!" "Runaway Girl" event does not occur in endless mode
7. Corrected the maximum value of Barbara's favorability achievement to 11
8. Fixed the issue that unlocked achievements were not achieved
9. Fixed the price display of condoms and love gel by upgrading
10. Fixed an issue where the "Nymphomaniac" trait was not applied to player characters
11. Fixed Senna & Renabote belly display

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Man, I like the concept. But I can't get behind the idea of butchering female slaves to obtain materials.

Also, is there a way to auto-restock condoms and lube? It gets used up so quickly.

Reactions: colween

Sinfall

Apr 11, 2021
Man, I like the concept. But I can't get behind the idea of butchering female slaves to obtain materials.

Also, is there a way to auto-restock condoms and lube? It gets used up so quickly.
There is a new perk that makes custoemrs sterile when they enter, so no more buying shit (it follows the condom usage rules you set up in the condom shelf)

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I would like to point out how Black Market by Imade+, the inspiration for this game, is banned from this site for guro and loli.
It plays the exact same as this game. Has the same DNA collection and upgrades, same brothel and monster management.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-black-market.87396/post-6115361
*Loads save to make sure I haven't mistaken a nightmare for the game.*

Yep. Completely the same thing. Totally. That is exactly why I'm looking at the room where girls get disassembled, where
I also must've missed out on the brothel room where customers punch the prostitutes in Monster Black Market, or choke them by a rope while fucking them. I must also be a terrible gamer for not finding the

We're still pretty scummy, the entire point is breeding women with monsters for money, but Monster Black Market makes me feel considerably less like the development team were, to put it politely, making a niche game for a niche maket. Namely because it's not a sadist checklist. Even the worst of things ('processing' beings for materials) is implied rather than actually shown, which I imagine helps greatly in not being guro. Gore generally isn't seen as such if it's not on-screen, after all. Oh, and the lack of a certain mini-game helps. If you've actually played Black Market, I'm sure you know the one.

TLDR:
I've played Black Market. Are you seriously claiming that it doesn't deserve to be called the bloody guro that it is? I'll grant that the post only states loli prostitution, but the dlsite tags include 'gut punch' and 'ryona', and the only reason that the game is debatably kinder to children than adults is because children aren't given as many ways to work/suffer.

ENTELL

Oct 10, 2022
Pregunta que hacen cuando van a recoger los primeros huevos de la tentáculo Room a mi se me que todo congelado y no puedo hacer nada

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
I haven't played 2.0/DLC yet, so I have to ask: Have they added a way to limit the number of pixies?

slandy

Apr 9, 2019
It's avoidable if you can stand to skip Flora and the harem CG. I actually find that making items is not that useful.

I didn't bother with Flora or Niel and still enjoyed the game a lot.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I would like to point out how Black Market by Imade+, the inspiration for this game, is banned from this site for guro and loli.
It plays the exact same as this game. Has the same DNA collection and upgrades, same brothel and monster management.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-black-market.87396/post-6115361
One big difference, Black market is much more graphic. In monster black market we don't see it happen, but in Black market the grinding is a spinning blade that we see the sink into the blades while blood sprays. They even gave them a scared animation. So yeah though the premise is the same of a grinder there is a big difference in how graphic it is. Its also worth noting that in black market the loli's have dialog and have their own rooms and setting, which are rather dark, as they are scared and try to run in there scenes. While both settings are the same in principle, the more graphic details really take it much further. Also there is the other loli death, the whole turn a customer into a monster and then sacrifice a loli to it where it kills her by fucking her. All in all that game is much more dark vs this one is more cartoony. So its not to odd this made the cut and it didn't.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018

Yep. Completely the same thing. Totally. That is exactly why I'm looking at the room where girls get disassembled, where
I also must've missed out on the brothel room where customers punch the prostitutes in Monster Black Market, or choke them by a rope while fucking them. I must also be a terrible gamer for not finding the
Oh yeah, this game. Man, i had forgotten it existed. I think my mind blocked it off for the sake of my sanity. I kinda downloaded it one day and came to regret it faster than that i did with Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka. Which is quite the feat given that Araka features

• Wow
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

We're still pretty scummy, the entire point is breeding women with monsters for money, but Monster Black Market makes me feel considerably less like the development team were, to put it politely, making a niche game for a niche maket. Namely because it's not a sadist checklist. Even the worst of things ('processing' beings for materials) is implied rather than actually shown, which I imagine helps greatly in not being guro. Gore generally isn't seen as such if it's not on-screen, after all. Oh, and the lack of a certain mini-game helps. If you've actually played Black Market, I'm sure you know the one.

TLDR:
I've played Black Market. Are you seriously claiming that it doesn't deserve to be called the bloody guro that it is? I'll grant that the post only states loli prostitution, but the dlsite tags include 'gut punch' and 'ryona', and the only reason that the game is debatably kinder to children than adults is because children aren't given as many ways to work/suffer.
You are literally doing the same thing in this game. A little bit of blood does not make a difference. Raping slaves, young and old, yes. Sending them to the blender via Flora, yes, just because you do not see it does not make you some saint. Sending girls to get their stomachs inflated by 3ft tall monster cock, yup!
My point was that these games play the exact same down to each mechanic, and just one of them is banned for the loli tag. Night of Revenge has far more guro, like 12 guro scenes, and it's on this site.
One big difference, Black market is much more graphic. In monster black market we don't see it happen, but in Black market the grinding is a spinning blade that we see the sink into the blades while blood sprays. They even gave them a scared animation. So yeah though the premise is the same of a grinder there is a big difference in how graphic it is. Its also worth noting that in black market the loli's have dialog and have their own rooms and setting, which are rather dark, as they are scared and try to run in there scenes. While both settings are the same in principle, the more graphic details really take it much further. Also there is the other loli death, the whole turn a customer into a monster and then sacrifice a loli to it where it kills her by fucking her. All in all that game is much more dark vs this one is more cartoony. So its not to odd this made the cut and it didn't.
I think both of you are letting your morality regarding gore get in the way of the actual reason why BM was banned, which, again, was rule 7. No mention of guro in the reason it was taken off.

koenigkarl

Aug 25, 2017
Notes for 2.0.4.0:

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.4.0 has been updated.

v2.0.4.0

1. Fixed cut text in rune ending
2. Fixed so that multiple NPCs are not selected
3. Added hotkey (V) for 1x speed playback
4. Fixed so that multiple torture chambers cannot be created with the Ctrl key.
5. Fixed Niel's child to have a loli body even when he grows up
6. Fixed so that "Not this!" "Runaway Girl" event does not occur in endless mode
7. Corrected the maximum value of Barbara's favorability achievement to 11
8. Fixed the issue that unlocked achievements were not achieved
9. Fixed the price display of condoms and love gel by upgrading
10. Fixed an issue where the "Nymphomaniac" trait was not applied to player characters
11. Fixed Senna & Renabote belly display
AIO:

Question:
Since i skipped all tutorials... how are the tentacle points created, otherwise then selling the eggs to rune?

Fatigued

Feb 18, 2019
Hey sorry for being an idiot, but I've been trying to find a 1.2.10 version of the game, can you guys help me out?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes