[Translation Request] BLACK-MARKET

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's decensored and auto translated versions of the game around. But it's not allowed here, the game thread (also a second one someone made) and a few translation requests have been removed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you. What do I need to do to get access to this thread?
It's banned due to the loli prostitution, the blocked link was posted as proof of it. You can't get to it or any of the games other threads, again it's not allowed here. Try searching aound for BLACK-MARKET ver.1.2.10, it is on other site.

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
It's banned due to the loli prostitution, the blocked link was posted as proof of it. You can't get to it or any of the games other threads, again it's not allowed here. Try searching aound for BLACK-MARKET ver.1.2.10, it is on other site.
All right. Thank you for the detailed answer.^^

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
yes I downloaded the file , and did the test , I used another program called SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator , and I managed to translate the game into portuguese brazil

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
i find it very weird that this game specifically isn't allowed. Is it because it has BOTH a loli and them being confirmed underage through dialog? Because theres a few game that fit a similar bill here that were not banned, i mean, loli prostitution is a very open to interpretation reason for not including, so i guess its just no EXTREME content?

Either way, yeah, this game is pretty good if you ignore the guro and ryona stuff, i'm kind of defending it because there is a new game being developted by this games' creator and it will include some loli from the dev art i saw. Who knows, maybe it wont be banned.

May 22, 2017
i find it very weird that this game specifically isn't allowed. Is it because it has BOTH a loli and them being confirmed underage through dialog? Because theres a few game that fit a similar bill here that were not banned, i mean, loli prostitution is a very open to interpretation reason for not including, so i guess its just no EXTREME content?

Either way, yeah, this game is pretty good if you ignore the guro and ryona stuff, i'm kind of defending it because there is a new game being developted by this games' creator and it will include some loli from the dev art i saw. Who knows, maybe it wont be banned.
I mean there is a lot of rape and other stuff here, so I don't quite understand why some things are off limits.... That said, I'm sure that the "lolis" in the game are something below 10 years...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I do wish this had a proper translation, but I don't think the chances are very high, having to first wait for a line the first time to actually come up translated, for it to then be mtl garbage, makes it pretty cumbersome to play

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
I mean there is a lot of rape and other stuff here, so I don't quite understand why some things are off limits.... That said, I'm sure that the "lolis" in the game are something below 10 years...
yes, all the lolis in the game start at a whopping age 0, and for a while you couldn't even age them up. that said they don't really look like toddlers, there is only one loli body type that stays consistent age 0-15 i think. and age shouldn't really be a problem, i've played a few games that are here were characters consistently mention they are underage, if you want a popular example is behind the dune, ignoring alia looks like a goblin, a few of her lines mention very explicitly she is underage.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
I do wish this had a proper translation, but I don't think the chances are very high, having to first wait for a line the first time to actually come up translated, for it to then be mtl garbage, makes it pretty cumbersome to play
this game is not getting translated, the developer might translate his next game, but i wouldn't bet on it. though i was actually able to play the game when it first released in japanese. evertything is very self explanatory in my opinion.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
this game is not getting translated, the developer might translate his next game, but i wouldn't bet on it. though i was actually able to play the game when it first released in japanese. evertything is very self explanatory in my opinion.
So I guess you got a crystal ball to look in, since you can say with so much certainty that it will never be translated?

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
So I guess you got a crystal ball to look in, since you can say with so much certainty that it will never be translated?
i mean officially. sure someone could totally fan translate it, but considering how easy it is to play, i don't think it would be worth the effort, you can easily beat the game and understand what's going on just with the mtl.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i mean officially. sure someone could totally fan translate it, but considering how easy it is to play, i don't think it would be worth the effort, you can easily beat the game and understand what's going on just with the mtl.
Well these translation requests are rarely seen by official sources, they are meant to inspire unofficial translations in the first place, so obviously that is what mainly are talked about in here ;)

As for actually playing with the current "translation" I disagree, takes several seconds after the text appear the first time before you even see the English translation, which really takes you out of the game mentally, and makes it more of a chore to play than anything else, and quite a few times you do have to use a couple more seconds to figure out, even after the english appear, what it actually means, so it by no means are a good translation, even compared to many other MTL's, let alone proper translations

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Well these translation requests are rarely seen by official sources, they are meant to inspire unofficial translations in the first place, so obviously that is what mainly are talked about in here ;)

As for actually playing with the current "translation" I disagree, takes several seconds after the text appear the first time before you even see the English translation, which really takes you out of the game mentally, and makes it more of a chore to play than anything else, and quite a few times you do have to use a couple more seconds to figure out, even after the english appear, what it actually means, so it by no means are a good translation, even compared to many other MTL's, let alone proper translations
i kinda disagree with you on the whole chore to play, i mean it when i say this game is pretty intuitive. honestly, the only thing i know for sure people miss with this mtl is the plot, but the game's description details everything pretty directly. it's just a simple get x amount of money before y time, if you don't get it, your love interest gets banged. if you do get it, you bang her. sure, she explains some of the context for certain things, like you house and the helpers, but the entire game is about numbers my dude, you don't really need a great translation to understand that the thing that costs 100 bucks, costs 100 bucks.
and you are right, the translation isn't very good, you have to sorta guess what the mtl was trying translate to you, but i wasn't really defending the quality, i was more so defending the weirdly intuitive game design, like i said, was totally able to beat the game in full japanese when it first came out.

oh yeah, i'm also not refusing a translation. don't get me wrong, as much as i think the game is totally playable and intuitive, i would absolutely want a proper translation. i don't think it's as important as some of those full on rpgs that you cannot figure anything out without a proper decent translation. i just think this one getting a translation would be more of a bonus, rather than a necessity.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is on a few places. It's not too hard to find, or patch if you get it without the auto translator and decensor. But remember all the previous translations requests were removed.

Reactions: Courier_Young