Feb 18, 2018
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder
should it pop up automatically or am i missing something?

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.

Installation:
Wow this is awesome, thank you. Is it possible to include an option for customizing slave looks? There was a mod a lot of pages back that let you change every feature however you want, debug style, but it's for bepinex 6, so it's not compatible with Complex Breeding

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 2465616

Installation:
I take it this doesn't work with the Modpack? That seems to be using BepInEx 6

Mattstopher

Oct 27, 2019
Loving the amount of modding support this game is getting. Addictive fun little management game.

Would anyone who has been using complex breeding mod be willing to offer any tips? I'm really out of my depth with the changes; I think the most advanced thing I've done is generate huge-titted horse girls in the brothel but I've got no clue how to focus essence, or say, upgrade rabbits into having bigger busts, or unlocking races like dragonians.

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
JAPANESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Hello, everyone.
This is my translation of the game since dusty stu's version feels outdated.
i use the following as references and tools:

-Game JP and EN localization text file
-dusty stu's version
-google translate
-takoboto.jp

-jisho.org
-writer.com

you can unzip it in the game folder and change the language to "JP toEN" to use it.

PS: game version is 2.0.15.1

Reactions: aabb369 and Reluser

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Mattstopher
For the complex mod you need to really focus on breeding a specific trait since the rate of inheritance is pretty low. According to the change log:

12 - (same gender parent current essence level) * 6 + 5 * (opposite gender parent current essence level) percent

Getting feral to level 3 is pretty key as that will allow you to breed up big monsters. Getting a furry or small furry hunter and breeding it with the werewolf can help jumpstart the whole process. Also note that if a slave has the feral trait they can have female children with werewolves and minotuars. Demonic does the same for goblins and orcs. Even with this you need to start really early. I took me over 25 in game days to finally get a 3 feral essence rabbit. Do note that I have only tried the game using wolves or rabbits thus far. Rabbits might have decent stats (conception rate and birth count), but the low HP can be an issue for the big monsters. Wolves you might be able to breed up to female werewolves just by focusing on breeding them with male werewolves to get demonic and feral essences.

Also the brothel is a trap right now. The customers only have level 1 essences which makes inheriting it pretty low. Don't think you can level it up past 3 with the customers.

Also depending on what difficulty you might need to reduce how many monsters and slaves you have. Past 20 you start getting a multiplier on your upkeep costs that only increases with more slaves.

For bigger breast sizes its random. Sometimes they will increase by a size and sometimes it will drop a size. Usually though they will stay the same.

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
Loving the amount of modding support this game is getting. Addictive fun little management game.

Would anyone who has been using complex breeding mod be willing to offer any tips? I'm really out of my depth with the changes; I think the most advanced thing I've done is generate huge-titted horse girls in the brothel but I've got no clue how to focus essence, or say, upgrade rabbits into having bigger busts, or unlocking races like dragonians.
If you are playing on a higher difficulty then there are a few things you have to keep track of:
1. Number of slaves needs to stay low at the starting days (the increasing upkeep cost for slaves over 20 hurts), or you just run into a death spiral of debt.
2. Feral 3 is priority cause you will have problems with getting enough minotaurs and salamanders if you don't get this ASAP.
(Buying a hunter furry slave gets this done kind of fast, or just getting a hunter human and going for feral 3 goblin girl as the target works fine.)
3. Brothel is still great, but it is based on the Profession rarity of the girl, so until you can give the girls higher professions they will not generate a lot of money there, then again this is still great way to get some essences.
4. Professions are important even ouside the brothel, Hunters for breeding Feral 3 and income, Blacksmith for income.. etc.
5. Avoiding high-upkeep races at the start can help a lot with money situations.. (female orcs and horses are just horrible with their high upkeep if you don't have any income elsewhere)

Note: at the start of a game the first slave girl you get can be any profession, starting with a Witch or Paladin instead of a Farmhand or Maid is.. well lets just say a different experience. (guyverek is this intentional ? and is there any chance you'll update this awesome mod ?)

the beaver

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 2465616

Installation:
how do u use this?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I made a port of my previous Assembly-Csharp.dll editing to 2.0.15.1. Might update this post with new stuff in the future.

This is a version dependent mod, version 2.0.15.1 ONLY (more like tweaks, imo), but in my theory it should be compatible with any mods which doesn't involve replacing Assembly-Csharp.dll file in Managed folder. Installation is very simple: replace attached Assembly-Csharp.dll file in MonsterBlackMarket_Data/Managed folder. Make a backup of original file and start the game. That's it.

- Removed checks for loli tits size and pubic hair (although available sizes still depends on race)
- Player NPC can drink milk to boost stats
- Female NPCs can drink milk to boost stats (basically how it was in 2.0.0.0 before it was fixed)
- Restored access to Brainwashed NPCs CGs, red warning text is removed as well
- Endless mode after Rune's Ending. Ending cutscene still occurs but game will continue into Day 51 and further.

I don't really test BepInEx mods myself, but I'm interested in community testing for potential bugs/mod conflicts.

I also strongly recommend to test it with a 2.0.15.1 saves.

PS: Done via IL Editing in dnspyex 6.3.0. IL editing is weird...

View attachment Jontron - If you do the thing.mp4

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
You cannot have paladin/princess on start but you can have epic profession, this will be changed to always have cultist profession to have slave/monster with demonic essences on start.
Upkeep on higher diffictulties will be changed from percentage to flat value, because punish player for having high tier slaves is not intended.

Development was holded and now is very slow because I need to focus on work to get some money for food... ;)
Good luck brother, thank you again for cool difficult mod.

scootsixtyfour

Sep 29, 2017
Yo anyone else have this weird portrait bug running complex breeding? I'm running a fresh install of both the game, and the latest bepinex 5 release. also complex breeding is the only mod in the plugins folder. Screenshot 2023-03-15 104809.png

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
You cannot have paladin/princess on start but you can have epic profession, this will be changed to always have cultist profession to have slave/monster with demonic essences on start.
Upkeep on higher diffictulties will be changed from percentage to flat value, because punish player for having high tier slaves is not intended.

Development was holded and now is very slow because I need to focus on work to get some money for food... ;)
Guess I ran into a bug then, cause I did get a Paladin as my first slave in one of my runs..

Yo anyone else have this weird portrait bug running complex breeding? I'm running a fresh install of both the game, and the latest bepinex 5 release. also complex breeding is the only mod in the plugins folder. View attachment 2469116
Well, that's not a bug.
From the description of the mod:
" - all of species sprites are removed and replace with generic "shadow" type, only sprites for monster and npcs remains (sprites that where no even similar to actual look of slave were very confusing) "

Nemura

Feb 23, 2018
Yo anyone else have this weird portrait bug running complex breeding? I'm running a fresh install of both the game, and the latest bepinex 5 release. also complex breeding is the only mod in the plugins folder. View attachment 2469116
bug?
what bug... .?
there is not bug on complex breeding mod, they removed it and replaced it with a shadow.
nothing wrong with that.
it's fine... .

• Sad
Reactions: Bimino

scootsixtyfour

Sep 29, 2017
Guess I ran into a bug then, cause I did get a Paladin as my first slave in one of my runs..

Well, that's not a bug.
From the description of the mod:
" - all of species sprites are removed and replace with generic "shadow" type, only sprites for monster and npcs remains (sprites that where no even similar to actual look of slave were very confusing) "
ah that's what he meant by sprite. welp time to bin this until someone adds custom animations and portraits.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
JAPANESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Hello, everyone.
This is my translation of the game since dusty stu's version feels outdated.
i use the following as references and tools:

-Game JP and EN localization text file
-dusty stu's version
-google translate
-takoboto.jp

-jisho.org
-writer.com

you can unzip it in the game folder and change the language to "JP toEN" to use it.

PS: game version is 2.0.15.1
How does this compare to the one packaged in Surgy's modpack?

Reactions: Sscdrake

Kawaii Gentleman

Jan 9, 2021
I made a port of my previous Assembly-Csharp.dll editing to 2.0.15.1. Might update this post with new stuff in the future.

This is a version dependent mod, version 2.0.15.1 ONLY (more like tweaks, imo), but in my theory it should be compatible with any mods which doesn't involve replacing Assembly-Csharp.dll file in Managed folder. Installation is very simple: replace attached Assembly-Csharp.dll file in MonsterBlackMarket_Data/Managed folder. Make a backup of original file and start the game. That's it.

- Removed checks for loli tits size and pubic hair (although available sizes still depends on race)
- Player NPC can drink milk to boost stats
- Female NPCs can drink milk to boost stats (basically how it was in 2.0.0.0 before it was fixed)
- Restored access to Brainwashed NPCs CGs, red warning text is removed as well
- Endless mode after Rune's Ending. Ending cutscene still occurs but game will continue into Day 51 and further.

I don't really test BepInEx mods myself, but I'm interested in community testing for potential bugs/mod conflicts.

I also strongly recommend to test it with a 2.0.15.1 saves.

MEGA Link

PS: Done via IL Editing in dnspyex 6.3.0. IL editing is weird...

View attachment 2468687
Ran into one bug small breasts on loli makes her arm disappear.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes