pl12

Feb 20, 2022
How to edit the money(I cant not find the money value in file editor???).

Last edited:

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
Oh wait there is a money value but it cannot be edit or make change to the game actual values

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
You don't really even need a cheat to get more money. Once you get tentacles, just make as many rooms as you can and sell the eggs. You'll have more money than you can possibly spend. I think the sale price of tentacle eggs is accidentally way to high, at least in the current version.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Woman type bodies are mostly adjusted. Now it's time to look at 'girl' types. Random thigh size mod introduced new graphical issue, which I'm fixing in spine editor. To explain it I'd rather to post screenshots:

Body Type 1 (standard lolis) with big thighs:
GirlBodyIssue1-700.png

Body Type 2 (standard Hitsuji/Usagi/Dwarfs) with small thighs:
GirlBodyIssue2-700.png

Now I realized that Woman body type was drawn in a way to support both thigh types without visible issues. Girl type have 3 body types which adjust automatically via Assembly code. Random thigh mod breaks this code. So, this is what I'm fixing now.

Universal body type (wide thigh type mesh is adjusted to be 'connected' to the body) for lolis with added size 1 (Default sizes are 0-2-3-4).

GoblinGirlT1.gif GoblinGirlT1-2.gif
Tits 5:
GoblinGirlT5.gif

I also adding some custom tits jiggling here and there for main sex animation loops, but not for "finish inside/outside" longer loops. I'd like to add these for all animations later.

Last edited:

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
in the modded version all slaves i buy start with max traits and have only 1hp , is this normal for modded? were is the fun of breeding them. Nevermind seems the modded download has the cheatengine on. im sorry to bother but how do i reset the cheat engine or delete it?

Last edited:

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
how to mod? Also I cannot use cheat engine to modify the money bc of many private reasons so anyone have spare save file both for vanilla and the complex breeding mod ?(even if it only money). Or is there any mod help to modify game value or help play game easier :)

Last edited:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
how to mod? I cannot use cheat engine to modify the money bc of many private reasons so anyone have spare save file?
if you get the modded version, not the complex version, but the other one, just wait half a day, when Rune shows up, you will have 1000 tentacle eggs, you will never need money again.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Woman type bodies are mostly adjusted. Now it's time to look at 'girl' types. Random thigh size mod introduced new graphical issue, which I'm fixing in spine editor. To explain it I'd rather to post screenshots:

Body Type 1 (standard lolis) with big thighs:
View attachment 2555644

Body Type 2 (standard Hitsuji/Usagi/Dwarfs) with small thighs:
View attachment 2555651

Now I realized that Woman body type was drawn in a way to support both thigh types without visible issues. Girl type have 3 body types which adjust automatically via Assembly code. Random thigh mod breaks this code. So, this is what I'm fixing now.

Universal body type (wide thigh type mesh is adjusted to be 'connected' to the body) for lolis with added size 1 (Default sizes are 0-2-3-4).

View attachment 2555656 View attachment 2555662
Tits 5:
View attachment 2555665

I also adding some custom tits jiggling here and there for main sex animation loops, but not for "finish inside/outside" longer loops. I'd like to add these for all animations later.
Could you add some more hair styles and ass size? breast sizes of the original game are too abnormal....

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Could you add some more hair styles and ass size? breast sizes of the original game are too abnormal....
Ass size is basically tied to thigh size, so I can try to add thigh size 3 in the future. But let's just say even original size '2' looks quite abnormal sometimes on lolis. As for hairstyles, I tested it with ported assets from unique slaves and it works. But that actually reminds me of a test I did with custom assets from kidoman (Hey man, if you want to continue with edits, just let me know:) ):

MBM-Kidoman_SpriteSpineTest.gif

So, yeah, that was a prerendered spine test. Now I'm more confident about putting custom assets in the game - more hairstyles/body parts, except for clothes.

I'm not skilled at drawing, so I'll need a help from community.
Game sprite data was posted here already (link to the post).

Piyex_

Apr 5, 2020
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v10; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.14 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
can i request to add more customers after day 50, because customers drop significantly after day 50

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
if you get the modded version, not the complex version, but the other one, just wait half a day, when Rune shows up, you will have 1000 tentacle eggs, you will never need money again.
thats exactly what i dont want but i cant find the cheat engine dll anyone please tell me the location folder or name thanks a lot

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
thats exactly what i dont want but i cant find the cheat engine dll anyone please tell me the location folder or name thanks a lot
there is no cheat engine dll, my modded one was a [heavily] modified Assembly-CSharp.dll, just replace it with an original., you might also want to delete all the config files out of the bepinx/config folder to reset all the mods to default. More than likely, you low slave health is '1hp' as you called it, but more like 115hp out of a max health of 9999. Again, if you leave everything as it is, you also get 1000 recovery potions at the first night, to heal everyone back to full 9999 health.

I even spelled that out in the description:
For everyone else, here's the main game with the other mods already in place. with it's version of bepin. This also has a super cheaty assembly file that makes the game super super easy (rune on 1st day at night, all others morning of 2nd day, full inventory when rune pops up, 1 pixy for every recycle, all recycle dna's are origin, special slaves and clients are super powered, build capsules without requirements after barbara is unlocked on day 2. Also, no negative trait for upgrades on rooms)

Monster Black Market - MODDED

it's fairly simple, if you want the game [fairly] hard, get the complex breeding mod, if, as I stated, a super easy-cheaty game, then get the base modded game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
thanks for replying
there is no cheat engine dll, my modded one was a [heavily] modified Assembly-CSharp.dll, just replace it with an original., you might also want to delete all the config files out of the bepinx/config folder to reset all the mods to default. More than likely, you low slave health is '1hp' as you called it, but more like 115hp out of a max health of 9999. Again, if you leave everything as it is, you also get 1000 recovery potions at the first night, to heal everyone back to full 9999 health.

I even spelled that out in the description:

it's fairly simple, if you want the game [fairly] hard, get the complex breeding mod, if, as I stated, a super easy-cheaty game, then get the base modded game.
thanks for replying

OVYA

Oct 12, 2022
I finally managed to install BepinEx. Since I'm using linux, there's an additional step to get it working.
Would you mind sharing how? Sorry for reply to old post

Also do you know where the savedata on Linux is located?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes