technomage

Sep 19, 2018
how do you undo the brainwashing? if you want to see the old scene again, it says "you can't see the scene in her depraved state" is there any way to undo it or did I just fuck up by not having a back up save from before the brainwashing that isn't in infinite mode?
it should be unlocked in the gallery.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
how do you undo the brainwashing? if you want to see the old scene again, it says "you can't see the scene in her depraved state" is there any way to undo it or did I just fuck up by not having a back up save from before the brainwashing that isn't in infinite mode?
Can't undo. The non brainwashed scenes are in the gallery though. Honestly just use that if I want to see them, cause its not like they affect the game, where as the brainwashed version you can knock them up and have them give birth to higher quality slaves

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
Think i installed the complex breeding mod but it wont appear in the bepinex manger directory with the other dll plugins, and i don't really know about the second step of installation as,f1 doesn't do anything for me, can anyone dumb down the installation or elaborate?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Think i installed the complex breeding mod but it wont appear in the bepinex manger directory with the other dll plugins, and i don't really know about the second step of installation as,f1 doesn't do anything for me, can anyone dumb down the installation or elaborate?
you can look back on about page 279. I posted a copy of my installation, including the cheat menu.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

anonimatus45

Feb 12, 2020
Made new save on v2.0.3.0 (Master Difficulty). It was a fun ride. :whistle::coffee:
Saves should work with future patches. Doesn't work for versions before v2.0.3.0

Day 50 save with both endings. Everything is already done, just wait until the end of the day to get them.
Do the Harem ending first to get the gallery and then the Rune ending.
1 save slot is Harem Ending.
2 save slot is Rune Ending.

Put the save files in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

And for lazy people. Endings CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool endings

Reactions: timmy95

arho1009

Feb 3, 2023
Faced with the problem of installing the Bupinex mod, the console starts and the mod does not see there are instructions on several sites, but there are no necessary files, I'm tired of searching.
I ask you to make a brief instruction for a noob to install mods + all links.
P.S. I don't really know English, I use Google.

jesterbel

Apr 3, 2023
Faced with the problem of installing the Bupinex mod, the console starts and the mod does not see there are instructions on several sites, but there are no necessary files, I'm tired of searching.
I ask you to make a brief instruction for a noob to install mods + all links.
P.S. I don't really know English, I use Google.
You are tired of searching but someone literally asked the same and received an answer in this very same page, 3-4 posts up.
Feels almost like this qns is being asked on every page on this thread, surely there must be an answer out there that works for you. Imagine how tired some ppl are, answering the same thing for the umpteenth time.

Reactions: RazielaMonarch

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
You are tired of searching but someone literally asked the same and received an answer in this very same page, 3-4 posts up.
Feels almost like this qns is being asked on every page on this thread, surely there must be an answer out there that works for you. Imagine how tired some ppl are, answering the same thing for the umpteenth time.
You know, I think i finally figured it out. These aren't real people! These are ChatGPT/ChatAI bots doing their 'learning'. They are seeing how far they can push us until we snap, and biding their time until they can find someone that builds a self driving vehicle with a longer distance of 300 miles before recharging. They are waiting until they finally have access to all the nuclear arsenals before they change their name to Skynet, GlaDOS, HAL, or whatever....

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
did anyone write a full breeds guide for complex breeding? I tried to search in the thread and found nothing, and I'd just like to know what I can get and how

Last edited:

Cerros

Jul 5, 2020
So, when i paused and tried to get only "green" upgrages on some of my rooms, this thing escalated pretty quickly. I have feeling that blocking the whole screen is common occurence, but regardless in my opinion its funny.
1682431004107.jpeg

Also, dunno if its still relevant, but if anyone interested, here is also Day 50 complete save for NOT modded game. I think just waiting for day 51 should unlock all the ending gallery art. One save on D50 is for harem ending, other for Rune, and D51 is just for "free entertainment". Made all the facilities to looks as kind of "gallery mode". So hope anyone would be interested in my saves or even glad(doubt, but anyway).

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
and how do you get the dracolich? they only appear with 0 probability.
This one is a bit tricky: need to have a monster salamander to breed with a drake with at least lv5 elemental and at least lv6 eternal essence, and zero sacred essence. This is the hard requirement.
Then, during the delivery, keep the mother's health below 25% (turn off pixie health management for her, and pray for your healer job slaves not casting healing spells on her, then pray for the 2% chance).
Apart from the health, there is a separate 4% chance if the mother is carrying STD. but I don't think it's easy to utilize. Firstly, your salamander needs STD immual trait, or he'll have infertility. Secondly and more importantly, the STD mother will die in a couple of days. You can revive her, but, reviving cures STD too. The chance to get a new STD is at maximiun 25% in brothel (religious guild). So, I just ignored this 4%.

Last edited:

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
This one is a bit tricky: need to have a monster salamander to breed with a drake with at least lv5 elemental and at least lv6 eternal essence, and zero sacred essence. This is the hard requirement.
Then, during the delivery, keep the mother's health below 25% (turn off pixie health management for her, and pray for your healer job slaves not casting healing spells on her, then pray for the 2% chance).
Apart from the health, there is a separate 4% chance if the mother is carrying STD. but I don't think it's easy to utilize. Firstly, your salamander needs STD immual trait, or he'll have infertility. Secondly and more importantly, the STD mother will die in a couple of days. You can revive her, but, reviving cures STD too. The chance to get a new STD is at maximiun 25% in brothel (religious guild). So, I just ignored this 4%.
Well, i did utilized it normally. Give STD, immunal salamander doing his job, when she dies - revive her or make her pollute the room, it will give STD to the next girl(s). I used 3 salamander simultaniously and get dracolich pretty soon.

Reactions: realzzhzzh

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Well, i did utilized it normally. Give STD, immunal salamander doing his job, when she dies - revive her or make her pollute the room, it will give STD to the next girl(s). I used 3 salamander simultaniously and get dracolich pretty soon.
Room pollution... yes, that's a new angle.

JonasJobs

Jun 21, 2017
Hey people i put up this guide to help people that are starting using the mod or don't know how to get more rare and legendary slaves to see if it helps.

Edit 1: realzzhzzh and razielamonarch said things that are nice to put in the guide and made me remember to add one more thing so here's V2

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Game says, i can't see NPC sex scene when she is in depraved state.... so how to undo the brainwash?
Please help
can be bypassed ,if need undo brainwash is also possible but I dont see any benefits on undo brainwash so not going to put time mod that.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v10; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.14 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
The PixiesInPrivate mod doesn't seem to work for me. I turned off the HealthPixyPlus one and turned on the Pixies one, but nothing happened. All the girls are marked for the pixies to do stuff with them, but they won't do anything in the private estate.

Not sure what I am doing wrong and I am running on the 2.0.15 version.

Reactions: LawlessYoda
Apr 16, 2019
Hey people i put up this guide to help people that are starting using the mod or don't know how to get more rare and legendary slaves to see if it helps.
Damn this really helps veteran player too, thanks :D idk that breeding in house wont kill the f slaves, that would help so much. Also Angel to Devil quite nasty dang.
well, hope the one who really needs it, read it tho.

Also to add to the guide: preparing slaves to have profession will helps with finance from early until late game. For early: Warrior and blacksmith (only needs sum of all essences > 1) then mid and late game: Knight (sum of all essences > 10).
This usually only matters for normal and harder difficulty tho (Easy difficulty have 1/5 cost and prices so it wont matter).

Also, some traits so OP u might want:
Undying Soul - After death, 75% chance for resurrection every DAY (need Eternal Essence 6 or 1 of the parent have it)
Corrupted Womb - After failed conception, 20% HP restoration (need Demonic Essence 4 or 1 of the parent have it)

Lastly, Brothel have 4 Factions of clients with 4 (now 5 or 6 idk) types. the higher the reputation of each faction, it unlock better type of clients (with more picky needs but more money). Also u start unlock 2 factions (Mercenary and Religious) then u need to unlock 2 more (Knight Order and Arcane). to unlock Knight Order: lvl 4 rep with Mercenary OR Religious
This is the type of clients for each factions that I know:
Mercenary > Brigand-Thug-Plunderer-Marauder-Assassin,
Religious > Cultist-Disciple-DarkPriest-Necromancer-DeathKnight,
Knight > Squire-Esquire-Templar-Esquire-Chaplain
Arcane > Acolyte-Magician-Evoker-Conjurer-Elementalist

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes