MonMike

Nov 24, 2022
I have no idea how to go about changing tit size.
The only other mod I miss is random name generation for newborns

shen8899

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah I finished the game once on master and got all the achievements but still got the harem ending.
Then I created a new game, still on master, still got all the achievements and got the rune ending.
I think it's programmed to always display the harem ending first even though you've done enough to get the Rune ending.
Also I don't think you can get both endings on the same playthrough, which would explain the above.
the rune ending seem be for me... my first master game end with rune ending and now im gonna start another

Reactions: quackquack0709
Aug 22, 2021
Hi I've done all this on my first game and still got the harem ending. (master)
You can use the same save to complete both endings if you save right on the final day and build the requisite rooms and sell the requisite eggs (you will need around 600 to get the essence to build all the rooms and another 70 or so to brainwash everyone).

For me, I needed to do just a bit more than the 100 rooms and 100 eggs to make the ending proc (I think I built one extra room and sold another 50 eggs at the last moment to force it through).

Also, for what it is worth, the ending sucks. She literally just tells you that you fucked up and shows you an ending CG that isn't at all lewd, just sad. Not at all worth it.

Vas9i

Aug 6, 2022
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.2.0.1)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.9
- BepInEx 5
- tutorial DISABLED (mod remove some mechanics required in tutorials)
- start new game

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- npc and special characters are not changed in this mod for now so they will probably give you wierd looking children (if you want to play with this characters for now is better to skip this mod)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)
Species: 8 base and 16 evolutions

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Description:
I want to describe mod Im working on. MBM is amazing game and it have great potencial but for me developers should focus more on sandbox features and not "story".
(by story I meant unique characters itp. if I can be honest I will sell all features from DLC for assets like wings for generic slaves)

Many mechanics are very messy for me like trait system or upgrades rooms or even upgrading stats by consumig hectoliters of milk.
Progression in not linear but very "snowbally", you buying cat slave on beginning and you basicly shooting monsters left and right and after 10 minuts you have god slaves and monsters.
I like more slow and calculated sandbox experience when after few hours of game I can still have something to achieve or created.
I also like when you can "customize" your solutions to problems and achieve goals in diffrent ways. (like in factorio you can use belts, trains or robots)

Changed mechanics:
- some species are very similar in young and adult stage so many of the small species just skip this stage, species have text "(young)" beside species name if she can be upgrade by milk to next stage
- all of species sprites are removed and replace with generic "shadow" type, only sprites for monster and npcs remains (sprites that where no even similar to actual look of slave were very confusing)
- unlock selling species to Amelia to every day so its no need to stockpile needed monsters. (it can be harder on first pay but you can always take loan for starting expences)
- Slaves cannot escape from brothel (I dont know who think it is a cool feature...)
- Fully depraved slaves are no longer supermens (they lose health like before)
- When "depraved face" is off, slave have originals eyes
- There is only one type of milk, milk not longer upgrades stats
- Most of room upgrades are disabled (I think only works health regeneration, cure disease, ending in and out)
- tentacle eggs are sold for 100 gold (5000... why not million)
- all triats and racial traits are removed and new system is implemented
- milk is for selling, slave generete milk in diff ratio and there is new attribute "milk quality" which is used when selling milk (milk is sold in automatic way in millking room)
- s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species
- removed clone parent mechanics (monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down)
- no slave species is restricted in tits size (some species like rabbits still have only for example flat on market but you can breed your way to huge if you want)
- you can have 5 childs in one pregnancy, big monsters only take 2 "slots" because getting this parameter up is much harder then in base game
- clients in brothel are changed for new trait system

Triats:
I was thinking for days how implemented system which will be possible in current UI, it will include genetics (but in not overpower way like in base game) and will be fun.
I early drop the idea of many individual triats inheriting by children -> trait slot are very limited, UI is very small and hard to see stuff, and can be messy quickly

I created something I named "essences", essence can have tier value from 1 to 10 and describe how much concetration of specific group of genes slave/monster have.
For example slave can have demonic essence +1 which means that there is small group of genes originated from demons. More concetration more bonuses and sometimes weaknesses.
Tiers are inherited by gender and can be upgraded but every tier is harder to get then last one but having partner with high concetration of specific essence increase chances.
Tiers can be also lost by generations if you are not focus on selective breeding
For example feral essence:
View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:
Renamed to just traits, this can be anything like: immunity to diseases or tattoo/crest mechenics from elfs
Some traits are added just for beeing specific species, for example ghoul girl cannot be sick
Some traits are chance based and can be gained when essences levels are high, for example you have 10% chances to gain immunity for diseases when at least have eternal essence +4
When at least one parent have trait then of course you have bigger chance

Brothel changes:
Clients are now named after classes from dnd and can give you required essences to start your breeding program
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:
Species can now change, for example elf after taking to much demonic essence can give birth to drows (dark elfs) etc.
Species are divided to tiers Common -> Uncommon -> Rare -> Epic -> Legendary

Current human posibilities:
View attachment 2369790

Some starting species are recreated, for example dragonian is not more and you start with cute lizard and you must breed your way to powerful dragons:
View attachment 2369794

That all for now, everything I showed now is working in some way, Im currently playing to learn how number works and add at least minimum acceptable balance changes etc.

If someore read this I will be in shock.
I use game 2.0.9.0 with dlc, BepInEx 5.0, mod don't apply. Some advice?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I have no idea how to go about changing tit size.
The only other mod I miss is random name generation for newborns
Grab a Data.Unity3d someone else has modded to work and install it. I made one for 2.0.9, but that also disables pubic hair for slaves and sets the max milk value for 'Flat' chests to 200 to stop leaving milk pumps half-full.
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/1...tY_VVoS1E6_cY_vcPGZm_zkEaZ.yD6r3RnrtUPlbMPXrw
You can learn to do it yourself, of course. It's a specific tool and procedure, but boils down to text editing.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Lejosmon: I have no idea. Someone reported this before too. But from our PM chat we didn't find a solution. The problem is that BepInEx won't start on your system. And the only reasons that may apply to this modpack are either missing which should be bundled with modern Windows by default or .
Thank you very much. I didn't know some things don't work if the path is too long or has specific characters.

One last question if you don't mind. If I read it right you can modify slaves, how? I'm asking about the key.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2018
have i locked myself into rune ending if ive met all the requirements but then demolish the tentacle rooms? cant seem to avoid the ending.

SmashManPansy

May 29, 2022
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.2.0.1)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.9
- BepInEx 5
- tutorial DISABLED (mod remove some mechanics required in tutorials)
- start new game

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- npc and special characters are not changed in this mod for now so they will probably give you wierd looking children (if you want to play with this characters for now is better to skip this mod)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)
Species: 8 base and 16 evolutions

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx

Description:
I want to describe mod Im working on. MBM is amazing game and it have great potencial but for me developers should focus more on sandbox features and not "story".
(by story I meant unique characters itp. if I can be honest I will sell all features from DLC for assets like wings for generic slaves)

Many mechanics are very messy for me like trait system or upgrades rooms or even upgrading stats by consumig hectoliters of milk.
Progression in not linear but very "snowbally", you buying cat slave on beginning and you basicly shooting monsters left and right and after 10 minuts you have god slaves and monsters.
I like more slow and calculated sandbox experience when after few hours of game I can still have something to achieve or created.
I also like when you can "customize" your solutions to problems and achieve goals in diffrent ways. (like in factorio you can use belts, trains or robots)

Changed mechanics:
- some species are very similar in young and adult stage so many of the small species just skip this stage, species have text "(young)" beside species name if she can be upgrade by milk to next stage
- all of species sprites are removed and replace with generic "shadow" type, only sprites for monster and npcs remains (sprites that where no even similar to actual look of slave were very confusing)
- unlock selling species to Amelia to every day so its no need to stockpile needed monsters. (it can be harder on first pay but you can always take loan for starting expences)
- Slaves cannot escape from brothel (I dont know who think it is a cool feature...)
- Fully depraved slaves are no longer supermens (they lose health like before)
- When "depraved face" is off, slave have originals eyes
- There is only one type of milk, milk not longer upgrades stats
- Most of room upgrades are disabled (I think only works health regeneration, cure disease, ending in and out)
- tentacle eggs are sold for 100 gold (5000... why not million)
- all triats and racial traits are removed and new system is implemented
- milk is for selling, slave generete milk in diff ratio and there is new attribute "milk quality" which is used when selling milk (milk is sold in automatic way in millking room)
- s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species
- removed clone parent mechanics (monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down)
- no slave species is restricted in tits size (some species like rabbits still have only for example flat on market but you can breed your way to huge if you want)
- you can have 5 childs in one pregnancy, big monsters only take 2 "slots" because getting this parameter up is much harder then in base game
- clients in brothel are changed for new trait system

Triats:
I was thinking for days how implemented system which will be possible in current UI, it will include genetics (but in not overpower way like in base game) and will be fun.
I early drop the idea of many individual triats inheriting by children -> trait slot are very limited, UI is very small and hard to see stuff, and can be messy quickly

I created something I named "essences", essence can have tier value from 1 to 10 and describe how much concetration of specific group of genes slave/monster have.
For example slave can have demonic essence +1 which means that there is small group of genes originated from demons. More concetration more bonuses and sometimes weaknesses.
Tiers are inherited by gender and can be upgraded but every tier is harder to get then last one but having partner with high concetration of specific essence increase chances.
Tiers can be also lost by generations if you are not focus on selective breeding
For example feral essence:
View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:
Renamed to just traits, this can be anything like: immunity to diseases or tattoo/crest mechenics from elfs
Some traits are added just for beeing specific species, for example ghoul girl cannot be sick
Some traits are chance based and can be gained when essences levels are high, for example you have 10% chances to gain immunity for diseases when at least have eternal essence +4
When at least one parent have trait then of course you have bigger chance

Brothel changes:
Clients are now named after classes from dnd and can give you required essences to start your breeding program
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:
Species can now change, for example elf after taking to much demonic essence can give birth to drows (dark elfs) etc.
Species are divided to tiers Common -> Uncommon -> Rare -> Epic -> Legendary

Current human posibilities:
View attachment 2369790

Some starting species are recreated, for example dragonian is not more and you start with cute lizard and you must breed your way to powerful dragons:
View attachment 2369794

That all for now, everything I showed now is working in some way, Im currently playing to learn how number works and add at least minimum acceptable balance changes etc.

If someore read this I will be in shock.
Just a question about modding the tutorial, never really messed around with game code before so I'm not really sure how to do that. If you have a premade mod for it please share, I installed everything else but when I open the game it grey screens(same color as the loading screen background) and I won't be able to close the window except for alt+f4. I'm assuming it's because I haven't modded tutorial, but other than that the stuff you've put on here looks exciting can't wait to see more

Gedden

Jul 13, 2021
I placed the dll within the plugins folder, started the game, and no change. Bepinex also does not generate a config file for this plugin. Game ver 2.0.9.0, no other mods, Bepinex 6.0.0. Bepinex does not detect a plugin.

Zayackanibal

Oct 30, 2020
If I remember correctly you must first complete base game to have this option (but you should complete this game without mode first, its a cool game), if you dont want to there are save file on every page in this thread.

But even with tutorial you should not have errors like gray screen and stuff.

Can any body can confirm that mod starts correctly? Maybe I do something automaticly and I forgot to mentsion that
Ur mod runs fine, some "issues" i have encountered is some of essences tend to go - when using upgraded delivery room or depraving girls in corruption machines, btw i cant get mermaid species for some reason i have elfs with 26+ magical essences full brothel. Another strange thing i encountered is getting random vampires, fairies, from unapplicable species.

Dec 22, 2021
Patch notes for 2.0.11.0:

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.11.0 has been updated.​

v2.0.11.0
1. Fixed the problem that there is no sound in some childbirth animations
2. Fixed an issue where the baby's skin color was not applied in Barbara's birth animation.
3. Fixed an issue where the tutorial did not occur even when the required number was achieved when upgrading Barbara.
4. Fixed the problem that the amount of breast milk is set to heavy milk even when Amilia's child is a child
5. Fixed special slave Vivi's hair type
6. Fixed Chinese text
7. Changed to refer to initial slave fairy management options from general settings
8. Changed so that the player does not move from the room even if the territory is changed
9. Added ability to drop 'Tentacle Egg' and convert it to Spirit UI.
10. Show warning if DLC version is low

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Surgy made a mod disabling that check for 1.2.10, I don't know if he did the same for newer Mono versions.
MBMModsServices currently modifies the tits check by removing the restriction without touching probabilities.
If I read it right you can modify slaves, how? I'm asking about the key.
Configurable:
Zoom Out = Keypad Minus
Zoom In = Keypad Plus
Sell = Delete
Buy = Insert
Dismantle = End
Static (in NumLock mode):
Keypad 1 = Switch Age
Keypad 2 = Undress
Keypad 3 = Tits Size (there is a patch allowing it to affect all slave ages)
Keypad 4 = Eye Color (random from the full spectrum)
Keypad 5 = Skin Color (random from the full spectrum)
Keypad 6 = Tattoo toggle
Keypad 7 = Top Ear Type
Keypad 8 = Side Ear Type
Keypad 9 = Tail Type

All keys a applicable to selected/active/multiselected units.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

kingkongkit

Nov 18, 2022
Is there a way to mix race traits between girls? For example have a human with dwarf traits?
Would be fun to try to breed the ultimate girl with all the different unique traits.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
I miss playing the 2.0.0 version. I still have the zip file but it has SO MANY bugs.
I miss plugging 100K milk on brainwashed NPCs. 1675945600728.png

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
doesn't really matter, building 50 cages is meta anyways since tentacle rooms are super OP and you should basically rush player estate so you can start breeding stronger and stronger slaves so that you can run the entire thing on autopilot save for when you have to fill the weekly quota for monsters.
Yeah sure, this game is piss easy anyway
I loaded a save at day 40 and maxed the build girl and the tentacle requirements in 8 days

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes