Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.

Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v6; BepInEx 663 for v1.2.10 of the game)​
This needs pinned or upvoted or something. You are doing Gods work.

Just dragged into folder and clicked on the .exe. Works like a charm. Huge Thank You!

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Is there any chance that this will get an .apk version? I see all kinds of unity games get an android version and I've also read that it's pretty easily ported, would be so cool to be able to play this on phone!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Is there any chance that this will get an .apk version? I see all kinds of unity games get an android version and I've also read that it's pretty easily ported, would be so cool to be able to play this on phone!
I'm pretty sure it's possible since this game use Il2CPP which is supported by Android devices (ARM-based). Can't see problems from a tech side, content side is another question (well, l0li stuff). It's up to developers, though.

Reactions: Salvare000

MonMike

Nov 24, 2022
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.

Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v6; BepInEx 663 for v1.2.10 of the game)​
I can't for the life of me figure out why the mod package keeps the game from booting. Same problem I had before this mod release. After dropping the package into the folder, running the exe brings up a cmd window that closes immediately. That's all. No other symptoms
I even tried downloading a fresh v1.2.10 from the 1st page

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
I can't for the life of me figure out why the mod package keeps the game from booting. Same problem I had before this mod release. After dropping the package into the folder, running the exe brings up a cmd window that closes immediately. That's all. No other symptoms
I even tried downloading a fresh v1.2.10 from the 1st page
Ok so it's not just me getting a cmd window full of red text...

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
MonMike: Your system probably blocks Internet connection for the game somehow. The loader should be allowed to connect to Internet at least once - to download Unity base libraries and build internal detour modules, otherwise it will fail to load, like in your case. Check your windows firewall, or whatever else you use, for that.

MonMike

Nov 24, 2022
MonMike: Your system probably blocks Internet connection for the game somehow. The loader should be allowed to connect to Internet at least once - to download Unity base libraries and build internal detour modules, otherwise it will fail to load, like in your case. Check your windows firewall, or whatever else you use, for that.
Wow! Holy shit that was it! My firewall is aggressive enough that I had to start the game in safe mode w/net
So much better! 8=D

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure it's possible since this game use Il2CPP which is supported by Android devices (ARM-based). Can't see problems from a tech side, content side is another question (well, l0li stuff). It's up to developers, though.
Content like that's not a real problem for the creators since there's also that also does that on mobile, both are compatible. Simple but enjoyable

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
Screenshot 2022-12-02 141237.png
Anybody know how fix this? Glory hole anal, Aure (Unique Dwarf). Her butthole covered with white thing. Already showered other dwarves are normal...

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I mean putting passives like Vivi's that can add another baby when having sex I would like to add that passive to let's say an elf
You mean Superfetation and Gambler's Bad Luck?
They're race traits, but race traits aren't transferable; they're race traits.

You can make Vivi pregnant and her children will keep those traits (as opposed to having the normal Usagi traits), but you can't transfer them to girls of other races through normal means. You might be able to get somewhere if you use save modification, though.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
You mean Superfetation and Gambler's Bad Luck?
They're race traits, but race traits aren't transferable; they're race traits.

You can make Vivi pregnant and her children will keep those traits (as opposed to having the normal Usagi traits), but you can't transfer them to girls of other races through normal means. You might be able to get somewhere if you use save modification, though.
Those are inherent trait, the race trait is like Human slaves gain more rep and gold when put on brothel.
I could be wrong though since i am abstaining from playing the game until DLC comes out.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes