Armstrong

May 11, 2017
If you leave an dirty room empty for long enough, you get a sparkly black efect in the room. I think that triggers disease.
False. I have a lot of breeding rooms dirty, same as brothel. Never had SDT problems or saw any sparkly stuff.
Unless you kept dead body in a room and it triggers effect.
I only had one slave girl die from exhaustion in my entire playthrough.

snapdragon37

Aug 14, 2020
Given milk seems to be a hot topic:

When any milk is used on a character (male or female), the game goes through this process for every milk used:
  1. If the character is dead or a newborn (still in the birthing room), nothing happens and the milk isn't consumed. Don't go on to other steps.
  2. If this is the first time milk has been used, grant a positive trait. Otherwise, grant a positive trait with a 15% chance.
  3. If the character in question is a baby, finish their growth into either a monster or child. If the character is a child, grow them into an adult.
  4. Delete one milk.
Each milk has a list of traits it can apply and each trait has an equal chance of being applied. Notably, loli milk has no assigned traits, so it will never add traits if the chance succeeds.
MilkTraits
Human+5% conception chance
-5s baby growth time
Elf-5g daily maintenance cost
+15 max health
Dwarf+5% conception chance
+3 max birth count
Furry+10% conception chance
+1 simultaneous pregnancy
-10s baby growth time
Small Furry+10% conception chance
+6 max birth count
-10g daily maintenance cost
Dragonian+10% conception chance
-10s baby growth time
+30 max health
+6 max birth count
Normal+5% conception chance
-5s baby growth time
-5g daily maintenance cost
+15 max health
+3 max birth count
+1 simultaneous pregnancy

Logic info is from MBMScripts.GameManager.GetMilkTraitList() and MBMScripts.Item.Use(), per-milk traits are in lists mentioned in the former method, and the translation from the arbitrarily-named event codes to stats is from the en file in _Data/StreamingAssets/Localization.

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, I can definitely see me buying this game later down the line because it's just enjoyable and I'm not bored to death.

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Damn, I thought that if I complete the game and buy the criminal syndicate I could own Amilla as a slave too, it's what keeps me going.

Last edited:

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
May have broken my personal character in the private estate by trying to do the horse stuff I think... dude just keeps fapping it every other brothel building and doesnt interact anymore :(.

Reactions: Varalaker

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I managed to unlock all the sex scenes by day 43 now on Legendary. Still have 7 days before I can bang the special girls myself, lol.

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
Dunno how to get Washer or Sensitivity 3000x for Niel unlocks, cause they get consumed instantly without contributing to the achievement.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Even after many ingame hours and trying and stuff, i still have a question how many simultaneous pregnancies are possible? You see max 3 in their bellies, but once a Girl (i think the dwarf princess) gave birth to 5 Babys at once! Would bei nice, If someone gave me an answer to that. Thanks.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Draconians have a trait that prevents them from mating with monsters that have too many negative traits
just read the red racial draconid, if I remember correctly, then there should be no more than two negative traits in the monster
Ah, fuck, you're right. Whoops.

4.40 star(s) 95 Votes