RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
How to get salamander?
To get Salamander and Minotaur you need to get Origin DNA through disassemble, then drag it from your inventory to the "Clone Tube" (sorry no idea what it's called). After that just click on the arrow to create to which one you want.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
To get Salamander and Minotaur you need to get Origin DNA through disassemble, then drag it from your inventory to the "Clone Tube" (sorry no idea what it's called). After that just click on the arrow to create to which one you want.
This DNA appears randomly when i disassemble someone?

cif127

May 16, 2020
When I transfer my save from 1.0.0.0 to 1.0.2.0 it doesn't let me use the player estate. Did this happen to anyone else and managed to fix it?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
When I transfer my save from 1.0.0.0 to 1.0.2.0 it doesn't let me use the player estate. Did this happen to anyone else and managed to fix it?
It works well for me when switching to the newest build. Make sure you copy settings and the other file (with the same name of your save, for example save07). Savefolder should be there, even before you start the exe.

Reactions: karazano

Balial42

May 3, 2018
anyone know where the venereal vaccines are in the save data? I want to give myself a bunch so I can stop worrying about that
If you have at least 4-5 of an Item, you can use cheatengine for that. I expand all my items this way. Tried that with saveeditor before, but there are to many values with the same unit.

cif127

May 16, 2020
It works well for me when switching to the newest build. Make sure you copy settings and the other file (with the same name of your save, for example save07). Savefolder should be there, even before you start the exe.
yep, that was it. I forgot the Setting.dat file. Tysm!

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
May I ask the guys with save problems which Version of the game you're using?
Are these saves from your progress, or are you using saves that where provided here from other users?
On which drive is you game located? If the path is to long, you might get trouble (on almost every game).

My experience to this issue looks like this:
Version 1.0 works good for me (except the other bugs which get fixed so far at the latest build).
I regnorized that there is a small delay (ver.1.0.2.0) when saving my progress, but only 5ms. It takes a little bit longer at the end of the day, when I don't buy the stuff in the popup (condoms etc), which strangly makes an autosave or at least a save notification pops up.

omonoboko

Apr 19, 2021
Hey i have an issue. On day 35 i am meant to fulfill the minotaur commission but im literally a minute late on it. Bein a minute late means that i fail and am sent back to the main menu. Does any one have a way to change the day youre on? I've used the online save editor on both the .sav and .info files to change the day back 1, but this doesn't update the game day.

Any help? Cannot figure out what the script is on the save editor to change the time on niels tank thats creating the minotaur...

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Hey i have an issue. On day 35 i am meant to fulfill the minotaur commission but im literally a minute late on it. Bein a minute late means that i fail and am sent back to the main menu. Does any one have a way to change the day youre on? I've used the online save editor on both the .sav and .info files to change the day back 1, but this doesn't update the game day.

Any help? Cannot figure out what the script is on the save editor to change the time on niels tank thats creating the minotaur...
Save on day 35. I had same thing, but managed to finish commission on time. :LOL:

My advice to anyone who receives commission for minotaur to not repeat same mistakes.

1.Get all upgrades from Niel that "Reduce large monster making time", so you create them faster.
This is main reason to fail the game.

2.Dismantle monsters and slaves to get a chance to get origin DNA, you get one for free when you get your first minotaur commission, so you need another one for salamander later. Just create salamander after minotaur to save the hassle.
Don't overwork Flora puppets, there is limit of monster/slaves you can dismantle per day. If you go over limit, a bad event will pop up, so you won't be able to dismantle for 2 days.

3.You need slave with multiple pregnancy on max(3) to have offspring with large monsters. 3.png
Amilia give one slave with it for free too. Don't throw her away.
You should get dwarf princess early on. She can be used for breeding with large monsters too.
Just throw her in vvip with gold client (they never give sdt and have all good traits; don't forget to uncheck option, so they don't use condoms) and she will give you great offspring for future breeding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2dguy and Falayoki
4.40 star(s) 99 Votes