SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
What is the point of dead slaves? Can we revive them or raise them as zombies? Or are the corpses fuckable later? D:

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
How does Birth Show and Bestiality Show work? I am putting slave in there but does not do nothing

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
What is the point of dead slaves? Can we revive them or raise them as zombies? Or are the corpses fuckable later? D:
Nothing like that. You can dismantle them or sell. Pretty much pointless to kill them on purpose.
Except one thing, to farm veneral disease DNA. Just read №19 in BlackeyeVuk FAQ post, on how to do that with dead body.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-final-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8621731

How does Birth Show and Bestiality Show work? I am putting slave in there but does not do nothing
You can read about it in that post too. And you need 3 clients for both shows to start.

Jun 27, 2018
They need more than one customer. Took some time my first game before anything happened in either. Also, you'll need a slave with a level 3 womb or the horse will give them the old murder cock.

KaiBk

Feb 1, 2019
Having finished this game (on easy) gotta say, even though I don't really like management games, it was fun. A bit overwhelming at first, but once I understood the point and the objective, everything started making sense. Once I got a few fairies to help, my estate became a well oiled machine of production.

Two things I didn't like were 1. I'm not much into birth, but that's subjective.
2. When inside my own estate I couldn't enjoy anything as the money coming it reminded me that the game is still running in the background. This made me constantly check back and unable to fully enjoy the "gallery mode" but the unique npcs and associates are hot so I'll give it a 9/10

P.S. The things you do in this game are really fucked up.

Reactions: Bort740

Sinfall

Apr 11, 2021
Thinking about it, the dlc is gonna add 2 new npcs. Maybe then they will add the missing special unit for neko and hitsuji.

I can see they adding totally not Watame to the game.

Reactions: TheDemSoc

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Apparently with the DLC coming, we will be able to revive dead slaves with the succubus, from what i've read with MTL on the ci-en post of the dev

• Wow
Reactions: SirDregan

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Having finished this game (on easy) gotta say, even though I don't really like management games, it was fun. A bit overwhelming at first, but once I understood the point and the objective, everything started making sense. Once I got a few fairies to help, my estate became a well oiled machine of production.

Two things I didn't like were 1. I'm not much into birth, but that's subjective.
2. When inside my own estate I couldn't enjoy anything as the money coming it reminded me that the game is still running in the background. This made me constantly check back and unable to fully enjoy the "gallery mode" but the unique npcs and associates are hot so I'll give it a 9/10

P.S. The things you do in this game are really fucked up.
1. Will agree with you on the birth stuff. Not that big into it personally but it didn't bother me too much after a while. Would be nice if you could wear condoms on your character at your estate; I know you can infinitely delay births but it just feels different if you're constantly railing a pregnant girl. Just nitpicking, ig
2. Upgrade the pink hair girl who makes the pixies so the pixie (pixy [sic]) cost is only 5 monsters/slaves and start cranking them out like sausages. On my initial playthrough I've ended up with like 20 of them running the brothel with three 8-tile-long floors of mostly VIP rooms smoothly. Once the brothel is popping off (not very difficult to do) and you have the pixies to do the maintenance, you can just sit back and piss around as the money flows in. IDK what to tell you about the money notifs, but at the very least you can try to just tune them out knowing that your finances will be okay.

Also yeah shit's fucked. That's what happens when you deal with the black market.
I always feel kinda guilty just selling off or slicing up the slave children, but that's just how it goes I suppose. Would also be nice if I could treat some of the slaves a bit better instead of being hollow sex toys, but that's beyond the scope of this game so I won't dwell on it.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
You need 4 customers to start the Show, or later with your player (after finishing day 50 successfully).

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Yeah i'd avoid Horse Breeding and Birthing Show if your Brothel level is low. It's a noob trap. Just use Glory Hole Room with three humans until level 7. And then crank up whatever you want, there are no downsides from people waiting outside. Just when girls are interrupted during various acts with them. And can demote you 2-3 levels quickly that way.
Pixies will never interrupt a girl unless she is about to die. But at Brothel, HP do not get lowered.

1. Will agree with you on the birth stuff. Not that big into it personally but it didn't bother me too much after a while. Would be nice if you could wear condoms on your character at your estate; I know you can infinitely delay births but it just feels different if you're constantly railing a pregnant girl. Just nitpicking, ig
2. Upgrade the pink hair girl who makes the pixies so the pixie (pixy [sic]) cost is only 5 monsters/slaves and start cranking them out like sausages. On my initial playthrough I've ended up with like 20 of them running the brothel with three 8-tile-long floors of mostly VIP rooms smoothly. Once the brothel is popping off (not very difficult to do) and you have the pixies to do the maintenance, you can just sit back and piss around as the money flows in. IDK what to tell you about the money notifs, but at the very least you can try to just tune them out knowing that your finances will be okay.

Also yeah shit's fucked. That's what happens when you deal with the black market.
I always feel kinda guilty just selling off or slicing up the slave children, but that's just how it goes I suppose. Would also be nice if I could treat some of the slaves a bit better instead of being hollow sex toys, but that's beyond the scope of this game so I won't dwell on it.
You can turn production after day 50 , you don't need money for anything except maintenance. And if you have anything above 20k it will last you for 100days even if you have 50 girls and monsters.
This game is easy even on MASTER difficulty.

Last edited:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Will there be new uncen patch for new game version ?
Someone earlier in the thread said the existing one should work with 1.0.2 or whatever it is now
Haven't tried it yet for myself but I don't see why it shouldnt work since it mostly only changes art asset files.

Edit: Just tried; can vouch that it works.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes