kenshin0000

May 30, 2018
Ah, fuck, you're right. Whoops.
just give him some dragon milk, that should fix one of the downsides)
oh yes, sometimes the salomander bugs and generally refuses to mate with draconians on its own... it only helped me to solve this problem by starting a new game...

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
just give him some dragon milk, that should fix one of the downsides)
oh yes, sometimes the salomander bugs and generally refuses to mate with draconians on its own... it only helped me to solve this problem by starting a new game...
did you breed with the same slave? because it will refuse after 5 times. Salamander trait at work

kenshin0000

May 30, 2018
did you breed with the same slave? because it will refuse after 5 times. Salamander trait at work
no, I just took him out of DNA, removed imperfections with milk... at that time I only had a bunch of draconian slaves... and they all refused to mate with him... then I bought several other slaves, but they refused too... there may have been some other variables, but... everything was fine with other races, but not with draconians... when I did all the same in the new game, it began to breed perfectly without any complaints
by the way, is the most convenient way to breed salamanders is to replace the fertilizer immediately after mating ... this allows you to quickly download it and not worry about the trait limit

anyone know how to fix Niel bug? can't finish produce washer 3x and 3000x 3x
look through local discussions, there was a way to get around the bug through editing saves ... without it, you just have to wait for a new version

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
This is the dev team's first release. This is very good for a first release. They just need to add a little gallery function, fix a couple bugs, and it's gold.

Reactions: zorb9009

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Drag'n'drop mechanic + windows only
Srsly?? Why should I do this, when buttons were invented years ago??

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Jul/25/2022
v1.0.2.0
Fixed a bug that the restoration work of ancient monsters does not proceed.
Fixed a bug that the corpse cannot proceed because there is no corpse during the corpse tutorial.

Jul/23/2022
v1.0.1.0
Sensitivity 3000x, fix bug that washer production is not counted
Fixed sound output when dragging

- - -

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Jul/25/2022
v1.0.2.0
Fixed a bug that the restoration work of ancient monsters does not proceed.
Fixed a bug that the corpse cannot proceed because there is no corpse during the corpse tutorial.

Jul/23/2022
v1.0.1.0
Sensitivity 3000x, fix bug that washer production is not counted
Fixed sound output when dragging

- WORKUPLOAD - -
oh another one ? even n0name psoted a game link, i presume they are the same

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes