JasonRise

Aug 27, 2021
View attachment 1940655

Overview:
Player accepts a secret proposal from 'Amilia', a senior member of the continent's highest crime syndicate.
She gives the player a territory,
where she will test the player by having him run a monster farm and brothel using monsters and slaves.

She offered a period of 50 days.
If the player ran the territory and made a profit during the 50-day time period,
she would accept the player into the organisation to which Amilia belonged.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-26
Release Date: 2022-07-23
Developer: Team-Apple Pie -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

n0name_ thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1940699 View attachment 1940681 View attachment 1940703 View attachment 1940704 View attachment 1940706 View attachment 1940723 View attachment 1940724 View attachment 1940844
View attachment 1940655

Overview:
Player accepts a secret proposal from 'Amilia', a senior member of the continent's highest crime syndicate.
She gives the player a territory,
where she will test the player by having him run a monster farm and brothel using monsters and slaves.

She offered a period of 50 days.
If the player ran the territory and made a profit during the 50-day time period,
she would accept the player into the organisation to which Amilia belonged.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-26
Release Date: 2022-07-23
Developer: Team-Apple Pie -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

n0name_ thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1940699 View attachment 1940681 View attachment 1940703 View attachment 1940704 View attachment 1940706 View attachment 1940723 View attachment 1940724 View attachment 1940844
the save is not working for me its not there whenever i reset the game

BznboY

Dec 31, 2018
Master Difficulty is surprisingly easy to do one you get the basics down. I'd reckon the hardest part is before the Flora's introduction, as there is zero automation and you have to do everything yourself. Once she's here, get yourself 10 pixies and you can pretty much afk and sell everything once in a while.

The first few priority upgrages for Amilia is more girls for sale, followed by more monsters. This way, you immediately get 3 of any newly unlocked types. Slaves are more important as you can cycle the new girls through your monsters. Monster slots are for when you unlock new monsters.

I'd unlock new monsters races first before unlocking new female races. For some reason, the girls are only able to birth more monsters.

Lack of bad traits is more important than many good traits in this game, since the bad trait has a habit to getting worse. But having 1 bad trait is fine.

The first slaves I'd unlock are the Furry races (Neko/Inu Girls) followed by Small Furry (Rabbit/Sheep Girls). Buy any Neko and Rabbit Girls, they are vital materials for keeping your top girls breedable.

Traits Guide for monsters:
  1. Multiple pregnancy bonus is the rarest and most valuable one up to +2 (total 3).
  2. Conception Rate is important up to 100%.
  3. Breeding Time reduction is generally good. The faster they breed, the faster you can cycle the girl out.
  4. Baby Growth Time reduction is generally good. The faster the monster grow, the faster you can swap out your breeding monsters for better breeders.
  5. Maintenance cost reduction is negligible. You pay less for monsters, but any of the traits above is worth more.
  6. Slave's health consumption is negligible. It's nice to have, but the traits above is worth more.
  7. Max Health is pretty worthless considering monsters don't have health.
  8. Same for Max birth count
Traits Guide for Girls:
  1. Multiple pregnancy bonus is the rarest and most valuable one up to +2 (total 3).
  2. Max birth count extends how long until you have to replace them
  3. Conception Rate is important up to 100%.
  4. Max Health is more important until you can automate with 10 pixies. Then it drops to 8th place.
  5. Breeding Time reduction is generally good. The faster they breed, the faster you can cycle the girl out.
  6. Baby Growth Time reduction is generally good. The faster the monster grow, the faster you can swap out your breeding monsters for better breeders.
  7. Maintenance cost reduction is negligible. You pay less for monsters, but any of the traits above is worth more.
  8. Slave's health consumption is negligible. It's nice to have, but the traits above is worth more.
You'd want the bottom 4 traits to be bad over the top 4 (Though if you have a choice, take the ones with no bad traits). Having 1 bad trait can be fixed by breeding with the Dragonian Slaves. They will remove any bad trait from the monster, but won't breed with monsters with 2 or more bad traits (Hence 1 bad trait is the limit)

I cleared the game with only 6 Small Breeding Rooms (2 for each monster) and 2 Large Breeding Rooms later (1 for each). Focusing on having multiple births at conception makes it easier to have two copies of the same monster.

For special Slave characters (All of which are better than slaves):
  • Claire The Dwarf (From Flora?) is the only Dwarf outside DNA creation to naturally have Multiple Pregnancy bonus +2 (Highest I've seen is +1). Her unique trait is also useful when the brothel is available to create more Dwarfs
  • Dog Girl (From Sena & Lena) always have Multiple Pregnancy bonus +2. Her unique trait is nothing special.
  • Bella the Dragonian (From Niel) will greatly help in removing any bad traits your monsters have since she even breeds with monsters with multiple bad traits. Other than that, she kinda sucks as she does not have multiple pregnancy bonus.
  • Pekora (From Sena & Lena) has a unique trait that, while useless to her, will greatly help any female descendants. Once again, the lack of multiple pregnancy bonus, which her children can get, makes it hard to use her. Keep her in the Glory Hole for once you unlock it.
  • High Elf Archer (From Flora) lacks a good unique trait and multiple pregnancy bonus. But she is useful in the early game with lots of good traits, and it is easy to get her early by just giving Flora things that will increase affection.
  • Sylvia The Human (From Amilia) has a good unique trait for the brothel, which her race is also specialized for, and no multiple pregnancy bonus. Once the brothel is open, put her in a non-breeding job and forget about her. You won't have to worry about money.
Upgrades for Amilia
  • Max Slave Sale Slots first
  • Follow up with Max Monster Sale Slot
  • Unlock a New Monster once you have 3k. 1 of those new monster will cost you about 1.4k. Remember to build new breeding rooms and monster cages before hand.
  • Unlock Furry/Small Furry Slaves. Buy as much of these slaves as you can to dismantle for ovum recovery materials.
  • Get Dragonian Slaves to fix any bad genetics.
  • Dwarfs for getting milk to grow Claire's children. Even then, probably not worth it since you'd want Claire to give birth to new Dwarfs instead.
  • Elves... I guess?
Upgrades for Flora
  • I think only reduce count of dismantling does anything?
Upgrades for Neil
  • Large Monster Making Time Reduction is especially important. Takes the time from like 20 minutes to only 7 and a half.
  • Special items will be needed eventually once you have your top girls. You'll need those Rabbit and Neko Materials for the Ovum Recovery Injection.
  • Slave and Monster making time is eventually needed, but not a priority
Upgrades for Sena&Lena
  • Discount for Condom and Lotion
  • Increase Capacity for Condom and Lotion. Just in case you get the event that stops any Condom and Lotion Purchase. (I got it on day 40, and my slave pen got filled with bad trait girls)
  • Discount on Cosmetic Potion. 5k for the potion is not worth, 3.5k is a little more reasonable
  • Increase Cosmetic Potion Purchase Capacity is a vanity thing.

jojoca056

Nov 18, 2020
I can't get past the tutorial, the characters don't spawn and that's why I can't finish the tutorial, someone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
For special Slave characters (All of which are better than slaves):
  • Claire The Dwarf (From Flora?) is the only Dwarf outside DNA creation to naturally have Multiple Pregnancy bonus +2 (Highest I've seen is +1). Her unique trait is also useful when the brothel is available to create more Dwarfs
  • Dog Girl (From Sena & Lena) always have Multiple Pregnancy bonus +2. Her unique trait is nothing special.
  • Bella the Dragonian (From Niel) will greatly help in removing any bad traits your monsters have since she even breeds with monsters with multiple bad traits. Other than that, she kinda sucks as she does not have multiple pregnancy bonus.
  • Pekora (From Sena & Lena) has a unique trait that, while useless to her, will greatly help any female descendants. Once again, the lack of multiple pregnancy bonus, which her children can get, makes it hard to use her. Keep her in the Glory Hole for once you unlock it.
  • High Elf Archer (From Flora) lacks a good unique trait and multiple pregnancy bonus. But she is useful in the early game with lots of good traits, and it is easy to get her early by just giving Flora things that will increase affection.
  • Sylvia The Human (From Amilia) has a good unique trait for the brothel, which her race is also specialized for, and no multiple pregnancy bonus. Once the brothel is open, put her in a non-breeding job and forget about her. You won't have to worry about money.
They all are good, nothing like a bit of milk can fix them and make them top girls for future offspring. Furry milk and bam.. all of them can have multiple pregnancy +3 or any other milk to boost their stats.

Pervypervus

Jan 2, 2018
The game isn't starting for me. I choose a difficulty and then it just goes into a blank grey screen with black bars and music playing. Does it just have a really long load time? Pressing all the buttons on my keyboard doesn't work, not does clicking, or anything.

Ended up figuring it out! For some reason the full screen it opens up to was obscuring the text behind my hot bar.

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
One thing I'm really curious about - there is the stat of Multiple Pregnancy on goblins and I have one at +20, but the slaves can only be pregnant with three babies? Maybe that'll be addressed in DLC or I'm missing something.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
One thing I'm really curious about - there is the stat of Multiple Pregnancy on goblins and I have one at +20, but the slaves can only be pregnant with three babies? Maybe that'll be addressed in DLC or I'm missing something.
Unless they change something in DLC. Half of stats useless on monsters.

Only good one are:
Breeding time, Growth time, Conception rate, Maintence cost, Slave health consumption during breeding (it become useless if you have slaves at lvl 5 Depravity). All of stats have cap too. No need to increase them to ridiculous numbers.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So trying to figure out the solution to "venereal disease".
I'm guessing you have to wait till one of the girls gets sick and then dismantle them. collect thee dna for it to make the ...

jojoca056

Nov 18, 2020
Não consigo passar do tutorial, os personagens não aparecem e por isso não consigo terminar o tutorial, alguém sabe como resolver isso?

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Unless they change something in DLC. Half of stats useless on monsters.

Only good one are:
Breeding time, Growth time, Conception rate, Maintence cost, Slave health consumption during breeding (it become useless if you have slaves at lvl 5 Depravity). All of stats have cap too. No need to increase them to ridiculous numbers.
In normal game i never seen more then triplets. In the Estate is another pair of hands cuz it happend a visial bug on the x-ray of the girl and she gave birth to 4 other slaves

Reactions: Jax9876
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes