CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
great game but really stressfull, even on 1x speed and with some pixies, there is so much going on you can't really lean back and enjoy the show. Speaking of show, both the bestiality show and birth show in brothel seemed to bug out on me. Customer standing there but nothing happens. Yes my bestiality gal has at least triple conception (loves riding that basilisk double cock) and yes my birthing show gal was indeed pregnant. But just, nothing happens. When I remove the girl, the customer gets -2 satisfaction. Deleted both rooms.

I must say I hate shredding my girls for resources, but a spreading disease and constant need for ovary treatment kinda dictates it. A cheat engine table would be great.

May 22, 2017
You need to wait until the brothel opens around day 20 I think, let the girls fuck customers without condoms. Sadly I don't think you can pick and choose who uses condoms, so you put all your girls at risk of stds to breed a certain girl. Vaginal Gloryhole can get preggers for sure, I dunno about the others.
Actually you can :D. The Gold client doesn't have disease, so it's okay to leave him without it.

1658881757862.png

May 22, 2017
great game but really stressfull, even on 1x speed and with some pixies, there is so much going on you can't really lean back and enjoy the show.
Maybe some more pixies, but still buying condoms all the time is the only thing that bottters me.

Speaking of show, both the bestiality show and birth show in brothel seemed to bug out on me
You need to wait until the room fill with 3 clients (for both rooms), sometimes takes time.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
The slaves with the largest tits deprave really fast through milking when their milk bar is full, two or three mammary recovery injections is all it takes for level 5 most of the time.

btw is there a way to bring back a unique NPC? I kinda trashed the cow bikini girl without realizing it.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Can I ask one more thing? They explained it (I didn't understand it). infertile debuff. how does it work?
That I don't know. I never got it on my monsters.
Just don't let slaves get sdt and have dead bodies lying around. It's quite easy to handle.
Condom is only annoying part, because you can't automate buying them.

The slaves with the largest tits deprave really fast through milking when their milk bar is full, two or three mammary recovery injections is all it takes for level 5 most of the time.

btw is there a way to bring back a unique NPC? I kinda trashed the cow bikini girl without realizing it.
Rip her I guess. :p Unless you have older save.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Can you use eugenics to breed all the ugly hypertits out of the game?
:KEK:

I don't think breast size "mutates" through enough breeding (if they can then I haven't seen it) but you can either
  • (A) just not buy anyone with massive tits, or
  • (B) buy one of those slave cosmetic potions from either the store on the daily report second page if it shows up for that day or from the brothel manager sheep sisters since they'll stock a certain number each day; the price tag and quantity stocked can be upgraded. This potion lets you freely customize the appearance of a slave, breast size included

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Allegedly the devs are working on a DLC, one of the features apparently being a new succubus NPC that will allow you to resurrect dead slaves

Reactions: Demokaze

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Reactions: Bort740

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Worthwhile thing to do: Use DNA to make a slave with -15 sex time (and everything else in the green too, ideally), use her to breed all your monsters down to 5 seconds (which seems to be the minimum). Saves a ton of time

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
What kind of new monster girl race do you want?
I want cow girl, Oni girl, and a amazon woman.
Three of them can handle multiples of the monsters of both sizes and almost tall as the big monster it self.
Oh, I also want them all the girls to have bigger bellies and bigger boobies when it comes to multiples.
New sizes! Bigger, Large, Exponential! Exponential is exclusive to the cow girls and Oni's only.
New monster: Slime
New Big monster: Titan.

As for NPC, we can get them pregnant! Our children will act similar to pixies, but will do specific jobs for us.

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
That I don't know. I never got it on my monsters.
Just don't let slaves get sdt and have dead bodies lying around. It's quite easy to handle.
Condom is only annoying part, because you can't automate buying them.

Rip her I guess. :p Unless you have older save.
It's a slave debuff. Iirc girl can't have babies anymore. It told me to sell her or get a specific item (I don't remember the name).

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
LOL game got a folder called "MonsterBlackMarket_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame" Someone didn't read instructions I geuss xD
The games code is obfuscated with il2cpp, Why they bothered at all is beyond me. But yeah the C++ source code is in that folder.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes