SpadeDraco

Jun 17, 2017
Brothel/Buying is the only way to get them during the "Debt" portion.
In the postgame you can breed them with your MC.

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Little tips for yall, A quick depravity gain for normal breast n above.

get dog girl and make her into inu baby maker machine (easier if u have estate), and then butcher her children for mammary DNA and brew this potions.
1658919801859.png

if u use this on big/huge breast slaves then put em in milking room, they will gain full depravity after 1 or 2 days, just keep giving em the potion after they emptied their milk.

in milking room, slave gain +2 depravity every 10s, which is faster than the fastest premature ejaculation werewolf.

PS: Sorry loli lovers, yall have to do it the hard way

Reactions: JCLy and Rigamotis

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How do u cheat items in the inventory in using cheat engine or if you know other ways pls tell
You need at least 5 items, then type 5 and go for the first scan. Then sell, or use that item and search for 4. Repeat these steps until you have a small amount of results (sometimes 2 are left, or even 1).
Then hit the red arrow to drag them into the field underneath and edit the value field to your desired value.
Note: you don't need to edit something before scan. Same works with money, but i recommend to edit this with the savefile online.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KkwwkNya

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any reason to hit production and wait for the DNA process? because I can just drag the monster off the window and drop it into a room to create it instead

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
How does the beastility room works? I accidentally skipped the tutorial and now I have no clue which girl am I suppose to place for something to happen. The girl i place there simply stands there with a guest lol

Kairey

May 30, 2018
If you have a health recovery injection or the girl has high enough HP, give your breeding monster a viOgra
viogra doesnt decrease sex time sadly. they re still inferior to milking. But i suppose it has less micro management since the effect is 1 day (also for lolis), other than watching slave health u can tend to do other stuffs.

tulbar

Oct 28, 2017
Actually quite a good game. It's similar to many other games I've seen like this, but this one does it pretty well as the grind is minimal and you end up with a ton of automation by the end so all you really have to do is choose when to sell/'disassemble' unneeded things. Graphics are also above average. Will probably go and buy this, as I'd like to encourage good games from devs that translate their stuff into English.

Sucks there's no way to revive dead characters yet though, somehow one of the uniques died on me despite being fully corrupted.
Could you recommend something then? I rember only one game similar to this, forgot the title but it was on unreal engine.

narciss1644

Apr 25, 2020
How does the beastility room works? I accidentally skipped the tutorial and now I have no clue which girl am I suppose to place for something to happen. The girl i place there simply stands there with a guest lol
Just wait. It takes a small group of guests (3) around one girl with a horse for the mating to begin.

May 5, 2022
Man this game may be simple, but its almost perfect for those who like impregnantion/pregnancy games. It has actual birth scenes,different from games like leanna slice of life,where you get pregnant, but there are no birth scenes.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
is there any similar games like this ?
You can have a look at this one, but it's abandoned The Magus Lab
and there is another one with almost the same name and mechanic called Black Market. Since it's not allowed on this site (for very good reasons), you need to search on different sites for that. I found that game by mistake after looking for MBM, so it wouldn't be too difficult to find.

Last edited:

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
It would be so great if the unit menu had some filters/sorting...
like traits, or health, or level of depravity, or at least race...

Captain Nuktil

Feb 23, 2018
Hey chat!
Has anyone encountered the problem of missing models in the game? I can't finish the tutorial, because the game asks to drag the monster into the cage, but it's just not there where the game indicates (screenshot below)... There are no room icons on the building screen either.
I already tried to launch it through NTLEAS but it didn't help. I also have a Locale Emulator but I can't use it on"game.exe" file(( When I'm right-clicking on it, an option with LE just doesn't appear.
1658939542922.png

Jacobino_xd

Jul 29, 2021
You can have a look at this one, but it's abandoned The Magus Lab
and there is another one with almost the same name and mechanic called Black Market. Since it's not allowed on this site (for very good reasons), you need to search on different sites for that. I found that game by mistake after looking for MBM, so it wouldn't be too difficult to find.
aight i will try it either way thank you

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Ah yes. The random button. The epitome of awful game design for me.
Making you sit there for 2-3 hours and hammer that button to get a "good enough" looking character you want out of it... just to then have the worst stats on it.

Random traits are fine. Random looks are not. Why do people still think it is a good idea to do this? It is the same in State of Decay 2. Making you sit there for hours trying to get a good enough looking character for yourself without the worst stats possible before you can finally play the game you want to play.

No seriously. Get that shit out of there or offer a way to really customize the looks. Please.

• Angry
Reactions: Trollwut
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes