アマオト

Nov 8, 2019
Can you use eugenics to breed all the ugly hypertits out of the game?
Sadly you cant, as there are races that can only have certain breast sizes to them: Dwarves cannot have flat breasts and theyre the only ones who can have Huge breasts. The Usagi, on the other hand, can only have flat breasts.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I hope in they add insect girls/monster, and obviously, demon/succubus girls with their demon/incubus male version. Another option that will be great is human female human clients for monster they could just recycle all the skins/parts of the human slave counterpart and just add a few generic clothes and one single varation for every monster, except the big boys. Slime girls/monster would be nice too.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
I actually cheat engined it to see what it does, it improves the traits of the slaves or monsters randomly or instantly adds growth to a baby. The milk type gives traits related to the racial, i.e. elves give maintenance down and for some reason health up, guess health down is a trait so improving that negative trait eventually leads to a positive.
edit: Forgot to mention that it takes a fair quantity of milk to increase any traits, if you drop 100 elf milk on a slave they'll get like -10 main cost and 75 health while 1 won't do anything.
could you share the cheat engine table pls

Jun 27, 2018
What kind of new monster girl race do you want?
I think there's a lot of places the devs could steer this.

I expect it will get more complex in the future, as it's basically trivial on the hardest settings right now once you know how things work.

The dev could make a whole science around animal abuse to create the furries, and take them out of the base game, forcing the player to perform bestiality or weird shit like forceful egg insertions on pregnant women to produce harpies, and the more regular methods for centaurs, tiger/lion/pump/cat girls, dog girls, goats, whatever. Egg insertions for giant ant/spider/various-bug girls too. You might need loyal girls to do the work, unless you can just get giant bugs somewhere to lock them up with. Or maybe a stall where some poor slave can be given a somewhat normal job jerking them off for DNA if you'd rather skip the normal unnatural manner to create them. Could be fun. Plus centaurs.

A food simulation could be interesting, growing mushrooms underground and fields at ground level. Animal husbandry that allows you to gather cloth to have sewing slaves create a library of clothes so you can outfit your slaves if you want. Dyes etc. Mincing the animals could create both hides and flesh.

Have the lizards require regular large amounts of meat to make them harder to keep around. If they get hungry they should start taking damage and after half their life is off become ravenous, eating any girls you try to have them mate with. You could drop dead slaves into their pins as a different way of recycling them. Or have the minions mincing the girls produce a slave meat by-product that the lizards would need, probably 2-3 slaves worth, making it reasonable if you want the other by-products, but cheaper to just feed them a few unwanted kids or small-races or one large one. Or just a whole fucking load of babies, because hey, those aren't filling anyone up.

Torture devices and torture shows. Slave fighting for both male and female slaves. Introduce bloodlust that killing mollifies, so the player has to toss goblins into the arena for the werewolves to just absolutely shred to shit until their bloodlust goes down enough to have them mate for a bit, otherwise risking them tearing through the girls instead ( generating those corpses you need for the salamanders ).

You could have a necro-room in the brothel for those real freaks ( how many bangs does a corpse has before it lets off a roomful of miasma? ), and have the local town send investigators you'll need to ensure don't see things through some kind of guarding mechanics. Maybe have the town send out medieval CPS to stab you over all those kids in your brothel. Really, what the hell, man? Make them royal inspectors, and have them get upset over seeing animal girls since you'll have to create them with evil science and trading monsters is super illegal, right? Perhaps just make it a mechanic where they sneak from room to room till you click them with room guards you place alerting you, and then you have to either bribe them ( depending on how much they saw ) or kill them, which will result in more/harder inspectors heading out.

A scene of the PC getting hanged for his crimes after the palace sends in the army since you keep killing royally sealed inspectors could be nice.

Some nice rooms could be good, allowing your girls to rest outside of just the current slave pen. Some fancier ones for the estate could be nice, allowing you to train your daughters in histories and magics, the fine arts, music and dance, and generally just get them really well rounded before you butcher half and send the rest into the arena to be torn apart by starving orcs.

Maybe a mechanic where you can pay to have a match-maker find them good homes ( requiring certain levels of education, and a larger fee with the match-maker for better placement ( +3x dowry if placed as a wife instead of mistress ) ). They might come home from time to time with grandchildren you can rape and feed to goblins, inciting another of those "angry royalty sends army to crush loathsome bastard" scenes. Or you can just train and match-make those, too. I guess.

If you get sufficient numbers of large loyal monsters, maybe you could send them on raids, coming back with animals, women, children and angry warriors following, forcing you to setup guard walls on either side of the compound. Probably drop your brothel numbers if you have guard walls and war going on. Might want to send in stealthier units or something. But better targets could result in royalty that has some fun purple clothes and little crowns or whatever before you mince them and make some corpse starch or whatever to re-energize the poor girls assigned as horse cocksleeves to keep your prize centaur girl stables filled.

Disloyal monsters released on unsuspecting world just result in angry nobles and pitchfork groups. Gladiators could be kept upstairs till their loyalty is high, letting them escape to cause problems ( sometimes returning themselves as raiders/liberators if you were a real dick to them, torturing them to get their fear without sufficient reward to make it loyalty ).

To actually answer, some lamias/nagas ( need to eat, don't forget while they're in the slave pen with normals ), harpies, and centaurs would be good. Maybe some huge amazon chicks that need a large slave pen and large mating room, and who if disloyal will just crush smaller mates.

Not to mention goblin girls and other female variants of the monsters. Raiding parties could come back with all manner of themed slaves to break, perhaps even male slaves if you want to avoid incest-fest or putting your favored girls to public use while keeping the genepool fresh.

Probably result in some gay content in game, but I can always just not do that or deactivate it, no worries. If anyone does the rest of this and a little wiener on wiener makes them lose their minds, they've got some real problems.

It would be pretty funny if leaving smaller races in with the orcs and minotaurs would result in them getting cornholed to death. Those orcs don't look very discerning to me.

Rooms people pay to watch monsters rape folks in would also be super taboo, inspection-wise, but should be high paying as well.

Issac117

Apr 25, 2020
Can we get a normal download of the uncensored patch? Like not that weird iso crap? It offten gets stuck downloading forever

ronney

May 6, 2017
I have a weird issue where fertility medicine to washer are greyed out and can't be produce despite having the ingredients. any idea whats up?

KkwwkNya

Jun 4, 2020
How do u cheat items in the inventory in using cheat engine or if you know other ways pls tell

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I'm pretty sure after a tiny amount of testing that Flora's "food storage" and "mana storage" upgrades affect how much/how frequently you get rare materials from dismantling. So that's... important.

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
Games great, but there are quite a few game breaking bugs. Which prompts you to use an old save. (Played both on v1 and v1.0.2.0)

-Got a bug where I bought the dwarf race and the small furry race past day 50, and amilia didn't notify me. (If you then get 1 or more special slave and/or the cg event. It will not trigger the talk scene and you will not get the slave/s. But if you reload that save or relaunch the game , it will trigger only one of both special character, and cg talk scene... which could lock you on the greyed out screen for the heart button.

If you happen to have 2 or more at the same time it will not trigger for the subsequent character or the cg talk scene. Making them ungetable even if you wait)

>Based on on the changelog above for 1.0.3.0 hopefully this should be fixed. (Hopefully) But if you got all the unique girls and unlocked the cg talk scene for each "shop" girls then you're free.

-And right now I am facing a really big problem in the end of the day report market (which also connects to Sena and Lena's condom and Lovegel restock) where it will say "There are no products on the market" and if you try to restock the condom and love gel with there, on the shelf, or with Lena and Sena it will give the same thing. (you won't be able to buy any items again, which breaks your save. )

>The only way I could get away is to reload an earlier save. (So save often, to prevent losing your saves)

Hopefully in the future, they should also add a lock to cages and holding areas as new slaves from the brothel takes up the slot on my cages, despite another slave owning that slot. And an auto sell newly born monsters

Last edited:

SpadeDraco

Jun 17, 2017
Games great, but there are quite a few game breaking bugs. Which prompts you to use an old save. (Played both on v1 and v1.0.2.0)

-Got a bug where I bought the dwarf race and the small furry race past day 50, and amilia didn't notify me. (If you then get 1 or more special slave and/or the cg event. It will not trigger the talk scene and you will not get the slave/s. But if you reload that save or relaunch the game , it will trigger only one of both special character, and cg talk scene... which could lock you on the greyed out screen for the heart button.

If you happen to have 2 or more at the same time it will not trigger for the subsequent character or the cg talk scene. Making them ungetable even if you wait)

>Based on on the changelog above for 1.0.3.0 hopefully this should be fixed. (Hopefully) But if you got all the unique girls and unlocked the cg talk scene for each "shop" girls then you're free.

-And right now I am facing a really big problem in the end of the day report market (which also connects to Sena and Lena's condom and Lovegel restock) where it will say "There are no products on the market" and if you try to restock the condom and love gel with there, on the shelf, or with Lena and Sena it will give the same thing. (you won't be able to buy any items again, which breaks your save. )

>The only way I could get away is to reload an earlier save. (So save often, to prevent losing your saves)

Hopefully in the future, they should also add a lock to cages and holding areas as new slaves from the brothel, despite another slave owning that slot. And an auto sell newly born monsters.
Only one of these is even a bug to begin with and literally none of them are gamebreaking.

#1 skips the normal scene where she immediately puts 3 of that race on the market but doesn't stop them from appearing.
Special slaves appear in a small thumbnail at the side of the screen if an event cancels their acquisition so you can still grab them.

#2 (which actually is a bug) can easily be exited out of by hitting the "x" or clicking around outside of the dark area

#3 Is an event. You'll get a popup saying "Market Is Out Of Brothel Supplies" and a little timer will appear when you hover over the event card on the upper right screen. When it counts down the condoms and lube will become available again.

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
Only one of these is even a bug to begin with and literally none of them are gamebreaking.

#1 skips the normal scene where she immediately puts 3 of that race on the market but doesn't stop them from appearing.
Special slaves appear in a small thumbnail at the side of the screen if an event cancels their acquisition so you can still grab them.

#2 (which actually is a bug) can easily be exited out of by hitting the "x" or clicking around outside of the dark area

#3 Is an event. You'll get a popup saying "Market Is Out Of Brothel Supplies" and a little timer will appear when you hover over the event card on the upper right screen. When it counts down the condoms and lube will become available again.
You're not getting my point, there is no thumbnail (except for the 1st one triggered) all the subsequent special slaves when you triggered more than 1 of them to acquire at the same time doesn't make the thumbnail for those girls to appear. Making them unobtainable. (I've waited for 1 whole hour, it doesn't. no event trigger nor any thumbnail introduced in 1.0.2.0)

In my case, I got both Amilia and Flora to 100% at the same day on day 70. But I only got the human cowgirl slave, and there is no thumbnail for the special elf slave from flora after that, so I can't obtain it despite me having triggered flora's cg event after getting the cowgirl human slave. (I waited, reload the save, and even reloaded the game... nothing, so to me it's gamebreaking.)

the 2nd one, yeah forgot that one (okay, my bad. you can actually use x)

for the third one, there is not event card on my top screen when this happened. And actually prevented me from buying anything even after waiting for 15 minutes on 5x speed. (which is a couple of days in-game, still wouldn't let me buy anything) That's why I think it's a bug since there is no event card on the top right nor did it go away even after a few in-game days.

Last edited:

tison98

Feb 23, 2020
1658915249954.png

Don't know why but the sprites aren't showing up and can't get through the tutorial, i've tried re-downloading several times but nothing changes

Xithyan

Jun 12, 2019
has anyone figured out a purpose for the altar room and the middle ground level room? i already got into the endless mode and nothing has come up to introduce either of those rooms. do they unlock only after you got all the service characters to 100%? if so the green haired girl has a bug where 2 items do not increase in count no matter how many times i make them :(

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
has anyone figured out a purpose for the altar room and the middle ground level room? i already got into the endless mode and nothing has come up to introduce either of those rooms. do they unlock only after you got all the service characters to 100%? if so the green haired girl has a bug where 2 items do not increase in count no matter how many times i make them :(
The room is going to be DLC in the future and the green girl is a known bug so it is getting patched.

nonameforreasons

Dec 16, 2021
Are we supposed to only get new slaves by impregnating them in the brothel/buying them or should we be able to also get new ones through monster impregnation?

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes