TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
So trying to figure out the solution to "venereal disease".
I'm guessing you have to wait till one of the girls gets sick and then dismantle them. collect thee dna for it to make the ...
An alternative short-term solution is buying the venereal disease (STD) vaccine thing during the item sales when the report appears at the start of a new day. You can go to a second page and it'll show items you can buy. Along with condoms and the lube(?), which unlock once the brothel is open, you'll see a random number of random items. Sometimes you'll have zero, sometimes you'll have a few. One of these items can be the STD vaccine, so you can start stockpiling a little bit that way.

Keep in mind that the prices of items go up as you keep buying more of them from this screen (found this out while I started hoarding the birth count resetter thing during the late game and noticed the price tag had jumped up), so in general, it's better to start setting up pipelines for you produce what you need locally with the brewer character. Obviously for the STD vaccine you'd ideally not want to have to do that since making the vaccine requires you to have monsters and girls catching it.

The real long-term solution is to enforce condoms in the brothel except on gold clients. Gold clients have a 0% chance of spreading an STD, while the rest have either 5 or 10% (and I think the purple guys have 100% based on what I read in the thread, but don't quote me on it). Get the upgrades for condom capacity and keep them stocked so you never run out.

I think it can also spread from corpses? Never had this happen to me so I'm not confident, but if it does happen this way, just make sure you dispose of corpses quickly (you can give them to the cutters for shit) and make sure none of your girls are getting too overworked. If you have the sheep girls, make sure you pay extra attention to them if you keep them in the basements since they lose HP relatively quickly when next to monsters (and the wolf/dog girls, too, but the monsters are probably the primary concern). Anecdotally, I can say that I think you can stop caring about the sheep girls that reach level 5 depravity, as mine stopped losing HP like crazy even when left with monsters, but idk if something else was at play there.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Is it possible to born girls? Or just males are born?
You can get more girls if the father is human. The main way to do this is to put them in the brothel in either a VIP room, VVIP room, or glory hole with pussy selected and let people in with no condoms. Would highly recommend only allowing gold clients to not take condoms because everyone else risks the STD.

The alternative way is to reach the end of day 50 since from that point onwards you unlock the "infinity mode" (read: sandbox/free play) which comes with a private estate with your own NPC to represent you. You can build all the shit you want there to create a "private brothel" and bring any girls you like, then you can breed them there with your character without risk of STD.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESMExtreme

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Im absolutely lost at how to install this uncensored patch. What am I doing wrong here?
  1. Extract the contents of "モンスターブラックマーケット" into some folder. You can just extract the folder itself and rename it if the Japanese bothers you; doesn't really matter. Optionally, you can also delete "MonsterBlackMarket_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame"; it's not needed.
  2. Extract the "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" folder into the same folder of where the contents from step 1 were copied. There should already be one in there, so press yes on any prompt that asks if you want to merge or overwrite folders and files
  3. You're done
A lot of the stuff isn't censored to begin with iirc; I think the most noticeable change is that the monster dicks and births get uncensored, but I'm p sure some shit like the art in the info pop-up when you select a girl was already not censored.

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
  1. Extract the contents of "モンスターブラックマーケット" into some folder. You can just extract the folder itself and rename it if the Japanese bothers you; doesn't really matter. Optionally, you can also delete "MonsterBlackMarket_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame"; it's not needed.
  2. Extract the "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" folder into the same folder of where the contents from step 1 were copied. There should already be one in there, so press yes on any prompt that asks if you want to merge or overwrite folders and files
  3. You're done
A lot of the stuff isn't censored to begin with iirc; I think the most noticeable change is that the monster dicks and births get uncensored, but I'm p sure some shit like the art in the info pop-up when you select a girl was already not censored.
I'll try again, the only extract file I saw was named "healthy" and was unsure where to put it. Thanks!

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
This is Easily one of the best games ive played in a while. Checks almost all the right boxes for me.
Minor Gripes:
-Cant Knock up the management that I'm aware but would like to be proven wrong by possible DLC
-Having to "Dismantle" Slaves for "parts". Dont give a shit about the monsters but I tend to be a "Paternalist" to the girls (as far as that goes... mainly get around it by using fresh goods Amelia brings in since you need to buy so many to get her affection up anyway. Just glad they avoid actual Guro here).

Best Strategy seems to be to unlock furries, particularly Inu (Dog Girls) since they tend to give alot of Furry milk. This is best for adding and upgrading the multiple pregnancy trait so you can pop out armies of goblins at record pace as a base income to start with. Also multiple births if i'm not mistaken only count as one birth on the girls counter. Dwarves are also good as their milk increase overall birth count and produce alot of milk allow you to get the most out of a girl.

omonoboko

Apr 19, 2021
Save on day 35. I had same thing, but managed to finish commission on time. :LOL:

My advice to anyone who receives commission for minotaur to not repeat same mistakes.

1.Get all upgrades from Niel that "Reduce large monster making time", so you create them faster.
This is main reason to fail the game.

2.Dismantle monsters and slaves to get a chance to get origin DNA, you get one for free when you get your first minotaur commission, so you need another one for salamander later. Just create salamander after minotaur to save the hassle.
Don't overwork Flora puppets, there is limit of monster/slaves you can dismantle per day. If you go over limit, a bad event will pop up, so you won't be able to dismantle for 2 days.

3.You need slave with multiple pregnancy on max(3) to have offspring with large monsters. View attachment 1947519
Amilia give one slave with it for free too. Don't throw her away.
You should get dwarf princess early on. She can be used for breeding with large monsters too.
Just throw her in vvip with gold client (they never give sdt and have all good traits; don't forget to uncheck option, so they don't use condoms) and she will give you great offspring for future breeding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers homie you're a legend!!

Reactions: Armstrong

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
so is there a way to customize the girls?
You can customize monsters and slaves (excluding special NPC's) with cosmetic potion. Just drag it on them from inventory.
Sena & Lena sell cosmetic potion. You can buy max 5 potions per day with upgrades.
If you want to make a lot of customization, buy them every day.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
You can get more girls if the father is human. The main way to do this is to put them in the brothel in either a VIP room, VVIP room, or glory hole with pussy selected and let people in with no condoms. Would highly recommend only allowing gold clients to not take condoms because everyone else risks the STD.

The alternative way is to reach the end of day 50 since from that point onwards you unlock the "infinity mode" (read: sandbox/free play) which comes with a private estate with your own NPC to represent you. You can build all the shit you want there to create a "private brothel" and bring any girls you like, then you can breed them there with your character without risk of STD.
Thanks a million.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Actually quite a good game. It's similar to many other games I've seen like this, but this one does it pretty well as the grind is minimal and you end up with a ton of automation by the end so all you really have to do is choose when to sell/'disassemble' unneeded things. Graphics are also above average. Will probably go and buy this, as I'd like to encourage good games from devs that translate their stuff into English.

Sucks there's no way to revive dead characters yet though, somehow one of the uniques died on me despite being fully corrupted.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Sucks there's no way to revive dead characters yet though, somehow one of the uniques died on me despite being fully corrupted.
Allegedly there will be a succubus character in an upcoming DLC that will allow you to revive characters

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
how do you breed females? like how do you get them instead of buying them. the vendor females are all bad
You need to wait until the brothel opens around day 20 I think, let the girls fuck customers without condoms. Sadly I don't think you can pick and choose who uses condoms, so you put all your girls at risk of stds to breed a certain girl. Vaginal Gloryhole can get preggers for sure, I dunno about the others.

whateverwhocares

Oct 22, 2018
Hey i have an issue. On day 35 i am meant to fulfill the minotaur commission but im literally a minute late on it. Bein a minute late means that i fail and am sent back to the main menu. Does any one have a way to change the day youre on? I've used the online save editor on both the .sav and .info files to change the day back 1, but this doesn't update the game day.

Any help? Cannot figure out what the script is on the save editor to change the time on niels tank thats creating the minotaur...

feeding a baby milk will grow it up instantly, incase you were waiting for it to grow

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
You can customize monsters and slaves (excluding special NPC's) with cosmetic potion. Just drag it on them from inventory.
Sena & Lena sell cosmetic potion. You can buy max 5 potions per day with upgrades.
If you want to make a lot of customization, buy them every day.
Can I ask one more thing? They explained it (I didn't understand it). infertile debuff. how does it work?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes