Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Their recent post said that along with the upcoming DLC (the two new special girls and their functions) they will add better ways to avoid diseases, the ability to raise a ... smaller monster girl ... without aging her up, and a bit more optional automation functionality such as:

Automatic purchasing of brothel items (condoms/love gels)
Automatic selling of newly birthed monsters.

They *might* add more functionality past all that, but they seem to really want to start working on a new game.

I just hope they add a gallery function :[

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I might found somewhat of an exploit for this game.

The special girls you get from raising NPCs relationship are indeed very powerful, and you can actually have more of them. You can get them pregnant from working in the brothel, and the children will inherit all the stats and special traits their mothers have. I raised an army of the special human girl, and making huge bucks from the brothel (2k gold per customer)

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
How to fix Saving bug? Do you need japanese locale?
likely either that, or check the length of the file name: C:"GenericWindowspath"/"Ultracomplicatedfolderinfolderinfolderpath"/Save2 might be too long of a path for Windows

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Currently, I play the game from scratch and keep all the special girls in a cage. Maybe, just maybe I'll share my save after that with some money and some items on stock (that would probably last for the whole 50 days). Since you can change the day (save editor), I could set the day back to 5 or in the earlier beginning of the game. I have 5 of them so far, I think there are 6 (Am I missing a girl?).

Special delivery.PNG

EDIT: If you want to change the values of the items with saveeditoronline instead of cheatengine, search for "m_UnitList > XX > m_Count" with CRTL+F for searching. XX equals a number from 1-100+, so don´t use the whole line to search, just > m_Count then edit the value in ( ) to a value you like. Still 70+ times to do, but IMO faster then cheat them with CE.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
likely either that, or check the length of the file name: C:"GenericWindowspath"/"Ultracomplicatedfolderinfolderinfolderpath"/Save2 might be too long of a path for Windows
On the lastest build (a few pages back) there is a new save location on app local, where unity usually saves are found.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
how to unlock minotaur pls help i'm kinda stupid
You need Origin DNA and Niel Unlocked, You can get the DNA when dismantling monsters with Flora.
I think it was Day 40 or around that time when Amelia will start giving you a tutorial and one monster to dismantle just so you can get the DNA easier.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Read the answer before your post damn it, why are u people so lazy to read through pages and use search functions, haiyaaaa
It do be like that. Nothing new here. :ROFLMAO:

The most amusing part is the amount hand-holding some people need in games. Just play the game and find out.
Nothing wrong with asking for help or using guides. Some thing may slip out of your sight and you find out about them after like 20+hr in game. But asking on a forum, etc. every 5 min for help is a bit too much.
This game tutorial explains everything quite well.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I thought the dismembering mechanic was pretty dark but cool. That said, the realization that I had to dismember girls to make certain items hit like a truck. All those excessive slaughter notifications :HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes